Commando Elites
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CE.VS.??????

Ok guys. we have had are first match now. CE won over NK by one kill but much conversy on it to as there was a last min time change. I haved asked for a rematch on sunday same time . WM is are next match this sat. But who dose ce need to go after next? Post ur apionon boys and ill work on a nother match !!!

Re: CE.VS.??????

hey guys congrates on the winning the game on nk its realy cool. sucks that i could not make it just to let you guys now i am going out of town and i hope you all win all the up comming matches.

Hey guys, Looks like WM bit the dust so we might not have a match against them ever,,Haven't heard from NK about a rematch for this weekend either,, Maybe we can set up a match with DS or AF since they are both newer clans,, Heard about a new clan also,,delta force soldiers,,they are new ,,lets let them get settled in then attack em,,cya

Hey guys like moe said we have a big match within the next month against IP so everyone that is active needs to get hold of moe and make sure he has your msn, also we need to maybe start playing on the regular map again cause there are so many new maps,,cya on the battlefield