Commando Elites
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Screenname.

Hey all,

There is a user using my screenname and cheating, saying CE sucks, etc. I last saw him/her on CY TaskForce, so heads up, it's not me. Just letting you all know. Any doubts, email me, or ask me my real name.
V

Gen

Re: Screenname.

NP and thx um the server will be back up to night. Ill let the other host know ppl are useing are names. But guys at same time were that good some one trying to runien us LOL. If the reall ppl are cool on the server it wont be hard to tell whos the fake is. PEACE MOE

hello. this was a problem a long time ago frist it was rambo and me and cy~killas and it started again. y dose it have to be ce all ways(that a though to think about) and just to tell you ce dose not cusse on diffrent sever ok maby some but not clan site.
(-,,-) beware never cuss on clan sites.

Ok guys most ppl know now theres a fake named person out there. There is nothing we can do this has been a problem from the day the game came out. The best i can say is play like CE should and cry or complain on servers then if some one wish to use ur name they will know its the fake and then he will be ban. as its by ip addresses not names so just play and stay cool. and in worse case if ur both there then. leave and talk to host on msn and let the cheat stay he will get ban im shure. peace moe and just keep cool it blows up in there face all the time

I think i was the first member that suffered fromt this coward act...some1 really liked my name and played while i wasnt online (casualty huh) the thing is i almost get kicked by MOE... but as soon as I spoke with him we all were sure that the guy using my name wasnt me...(basically they could tell because of the way I act compared to the guy's way)

even tho if they imitate they cant know how u will respong to "certain" Q's...method I'm using just in case I become a target...other than that dont worry mimi..because MOE and Most Hosts Have the IP, they can compare your IP and theirs and tell who is who really Quick so i wouldnt be worried...besides they get bored and stop when they get banned from a few servers and ignored by everyone

Very wel said Doc,,most can tell when it is a imposter and is best to ignore them,,they will get bored and eventually fade away,,welcome to the clan also all new members,,we are growing bigger and stronger ,,woooohoooooooo,,cya