Commando Elites
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CE ON DEMO ??FV MABY ??

Moe, I have to agree with Doc.G, I vote against going to the full version. I play the demo because its free and buying the fv would completely negate that. If we want to expand our clan I suggest that we move to adx4. There are more weapons and maps than the demo and I think it might be a nice change of pace. This is only my opinion, what about everone else?

Happy Hunting
CE~Run 'N' Gun (aka CE~Butcher)

I am very angry at you moe. The reson is that the clan is going to be haf fv and demo. some people dont have fv. And just to let you know thats how clans get killed i am fine with adxv4 because it is free. your on a deadline and about to kill one of the best growing clans. everythink was perfet and now this. i bet haf the team is going to lose you. if your going to fo fv at lest do adx4 not fv.

Hey Vapor I think everything is cool,,Yeah me and moe have FV but we are not going fv but it looks like alot of CE players are enjoying ADX so i guess we are going that way,,it is fun and free for everyone,,As you and everyone knows sometimes punks use names of different players and cause trouble like cheating and such,,on FVB that won't happen and hopefully it won't on ADX but on the demo it will always happen,,FV is just a place to go and play when thats all ya want with not as many problems,,cheats and trashtalking,,so i feel we are still a demo clan and moving to ADX and then who knows from there,,but all seems cool and CE will remain a strong clan with good players,,cya

ok to who ever reads. CE is on demo no addon many have gone to adx and ce will still run no addon and adx now. as for fv and on hte link to fv site it say were not a clan on fv just tell ppl ce tags are for ur demo clan. i have a link to a fv clan if ppl would like ot make the jump to fv. im not killing only tryingot suport games that ce members play to make it better for all. i know of 4 ppl in ce now that have fv. we play soem times not all the tiem i i have not the time in a day with all my work and running adx and noaddon now to mange the fv to so im not going there. its only to let ppl know that some of us do play it.
peace moe

oh ya one last thing
im not makeing ppl go out and buy the game to go fv

yesterday i tryed out adx4 and fond out like 4 people from ce playing it. so i think ce can be bouth adx4 and demo. THAT WILL MAKE USE The BIGGEST CLAN EVER.its not my call and thank you for not takeing this clan to fv

X-Nay on FV. Demo and ADX4 are free, so rock on for those.

Let's expland to add-on and kick ass there too!! Although eagle is already doing a pretty good job of representing... . Gjob

It's your call Moe.

Mimi