Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service from Pastora Diana Brevan 5-18-14

Morning Service for .May 18 2014..... with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Why not join us in a couple of songs such as: At the Cross

At the Cross At the Cross
Where I first saw the light
And the burden of my heart
Rolled away

It was there by faith
I received my sight
And now I am happy all the day

At the Cross... That rugged Cross
Where I lay my burden down
At the Cross... That blood stained Cross
The place where peace is found
I come and lay my burden down

Was it for crimes that I had done
He groaned upon that tree
Amazing pity, Grace Unknown
A love beyond degree

As I come before Your mercy
I can hardly speak
Surrounded by Your glory
In awe of Your majesty
And I know that I'm not worthy
Yet You give Your love to me
I am free... I am free

Shall We Gather At the River

Listen while you read!
Please enable javascript to see this content.
Shall we gather at the river,
Where bright angel feet have trod,
With its crystal tide forever
Flowing by the throne of God?
On the margin of the river,
Washing up its silver spray,
We will talk and worship ever,
All the happy golden day.

Yes, we’ll gather at the river,
Gather at the river;
We will gather at the river, by the throne of God

Ere we reach the shining river,
we'll lay every burden down;
Grace our spirits will deliver,
And provide a robe and crown.
At the smiling of the river,
Mirror of the Savior’s face,
Saints, whom death will never sever,
Lift their songs of saving grace.

Soon we’ll reach the silver river,
Soon our pilgrimage will cease;
Soon our happy songs will quiver
With a melody of peace.

Announcements: A Life That is Real Lesson 3 will be posted on May 23rd. Moments with Matthew will have two sermons from Chapter 13 in Revelation on May 23rd.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NIV) And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the

Re: Sunday Morning Service from Pastora Diana Brevan 5-18-14

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 105:15..... for Today’s Message ....Let Us Break Free of Shame...

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

Today let us break free of shame. Don’t let people make you feel bad about yourselves because they think your illness or injury is a result of a lack of faith on your part. We are aloud today to let go of those who stunts our growth and our walk, some hold on to those who always put them down and they really do not know or understand who the living Lord is by making their own excuses in life. If you continue to live with that stunt in growth it’s the same way as one hangs on to memories of our past that keeps us locked there. The word of the Lord states Touch not my anointed ones they are not to speak or any other way to hard or offend any of the Lords anointed

(Psalms 105:15 NIV) "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

No that holds back what the Lord has planned for our today; what the Lord has planned for our tomorrows. If we hold on to them, even though they do not appreciate us or put us down for who we are in Christ and do not have the faith no matter how much they know we do and we have shared about the Lords coming and focusing on Christ’s faith which will make them whole.

Get up and out of there do not accept anything to stunt your walk for the future and the plans He has ahead for you that will stunt your healing process from growing we need to stay focused on the One who was Crucified for Us; who came here completely from birth until death than risen for us, through the 39 stripes; he was Crucified for all of our sins, all of our Pain and sufferings. Stand firm on Faith that will make you whole continually to walk the path of Healing. Stand firm that the Lord says Yesterday is passed away to day is made brand new are you going to let anything stunt your growth in your walk with Christ Jesus The Lord Said to them whom touched you with their tongues or other TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED ONES DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM, He the Lord our God Will handle them now.

Come on the Lord has Healing to do In this Body from the very crown of your head to the Very souls of your feet.
Let us open up to:

(Philippians 1:21-24 NIV) For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. {22} If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! {23} I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; {24} but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body.

For those who does not want to support or believe in us during the time the Lord is Healing us and prospering us, no matter who does not, we know that the Lord trusts in our deliverance in whatever storms we face in life today the Lord will deliver us out of. Whatever battle I face or you face in life that trial of that very moment of pain suffering or other___________.

We shall speak courageously the Word of the Lord, We speak courageously for Christ Jesus, and For His suffering. He suffered for us on the Cross the 39 stripes He bore is Your Healing on the Cross. We are to speak courageously for Christ Jesus when we pray the Healing scriptures and faith and not be timid or ashamed. Whether we live or whether we die to self, we are to exalt Jesus Christ. You see faith in Christ Jesus is our Healer. As we speak the Words of Healing It will make us whole, so come on and speak, believe to have that healing today.

To those whom does not believe in the Lord our God, life on earth is all there is for you. So it’s natural for you to strive for the values of the World-money-popularity-power-pleasure, prestige. To Paul in the Word is to the same of those whom receive the Word of the Lord each day, For Paul’s values was to live eternal values and to tell others about Christ Jesus just as we do this day that the Lord has made, whom alone can see life from an eternal perspective is those of us whom has the relationship with the Lord and His Word each day.

Just as Paul we are to speak out boldly for Christ Jesus and to become more and more into Christ Jesus image each day, than like Paul we can Share and celebrate today that death will be more better than living, because in death we will be removed from all worldly troubles, and we would see oh Glory to God Christ face to face

(1 John 3:2-3 NIV) Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see

(1 John 3:2-3 NIV) Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. {3} Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure.

Do you see if you’re not ready to die then that means you are not ready to live. Make sure your name is written in the Lambs book of Life. Make sure you know where you will be in 100 +__total age. Where will you be upon that total when you are 100 plus. I know where I will be for the Lord has never given up on your Very own Dr.Diana Brevan and I know I will never give up on Him.

Make sure of your eternal destiny today than you will be free to serve, really devoting your life into what really counts today, without any fear of death than you can live for Christ Jesus today without any fear.

Before I go on and you start to speak the Word and the daily declaration promise I have for you, you need to know the truth of the Lord before you grow, before the Lord really starts to do His surgery through you, you really need to have faith and trust in the Lord our God; first before the healing starts to grow. You see your Christian life is a process of becoming more and more like Christ Jesus and your Healing Process will be dead until you grow more and more in Him.

Let’s go to
(Romans 8:29 NIV) For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

You see this Process will not be complete until we see Christ Jesus Face to Face. Now before I go on lets go to another chapter in the Sword of the Lord.
(1 Corinthians 13:12 NIV) Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Now turn to :
(Philippians 3:21 NIV) who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Knowing today that it is our ultimate destiny should motivate us to purify ourselves. To purify means to keep ourselves morally straight, free from the corruptions of sin. The Lord our God also purifies us, the only thing is there is action we must take on His part to remain morally fit.

Have the Most blessed Jesus filled Sunday Folks
I am, your very own Senior Pastora Dr Diana Brevan of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord

Dr Diana Brevan
Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri deaconmatthew.helmich@yahoo.com

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box580 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconMatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember

No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President