Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Evening Service from Pastora Diana Brevan 6-1-14

Evening Service for ..June 1 2014.... with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Why not join us in a couple of songs such as

Just As I Am
Hymns, #1048

G C G
1. Just as I am, without one plea,
Em Am D
But that Thy blood was shed for me,
G C G C
And that Thou bid'st me come to Thee,
G-D G-C-G
O Lamb of God, I come! I come!

2. Just as I am, and waiting not
To rid my soul of one dark blot;
To Thee whose blood can cleanse each spot,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

3. Just as I am, though tossed about
With many a conflict, many a doubt;
Fightings within, and fears without,

4. Just as I am, poor, wretched, blind;
Sight, riches, healing of the mind;
Yes, all I need, in Thee to find,

5. Just as I am, Thou wilt receive,
Wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve;
Because Thy promise I believe,

6. Just as I am, Thy love unknown
Has broken every barrier down;
Now, to be Thine, yea, Thine alone,

I Surrender All
All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I freely give
I will ever love and trust Him
In His presence daily live
I surrender all, I surrender all
All to Thee my blessed Savior
I surrender all
All to Jesus I surrender
At Thy feet I humbly bow
Worldly pleasures all forsaken
Take me, Jesus, take me now
I surrender all
All to Jesus I surrender
Lord, I give myself to Thee
Fill me with Thy love and power
Let Thy blessing fall on me
I surrender all
I surrender all, I surrender all, I surrender all

Announcements: A Life That is Real-Lesson 5 and Moments with Deacon Matthew Revelation 14:6-12 will be posted on June 5th.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NIV) And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

M

Re: Evening Service from Pastora Diana Brevan 6-1-14

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Mark 5:25-34 for Today’s Message: LET’S GO! HEALING IS GODS IDEA
We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

LET’S GO! HEALING IS GODS IDEA
Sn Pastora, Dr. Diana Brevan
Doubled-over and weak from a loss of blood, the woman probably prayed no one would notice her as she inched forward through the crowd. She was focused on one objective: reaching the man making His way ahead of her.

He was “the One” people were talking so much about. She knew it without being told. As she trudged along, she recalled all the good things she’d heard about Him, and for the first time in a long time, hope sprang up in her heart. Because of His touch, blind people could now see; deaf people could hear; lame people could walk. As she turned these things over and over again in her mind, she actually began to expect something good would happen for her. She’d heard this man healed people free of charge, and He was healing everyone who came to Him. That was a good thing, because after 12 years of seeking cures for the terminal illness that racked her frail body, she was penniless.

Really, a miracle was her only hope—He was her only hope.
“If I can just get close enough to touch Him,” she muttered under her breath, “I will be healed.” Each time she said it, her determination became stronger. She fought her way through the swarm of people until finally, she reached Him.
The instant she touched Jesus’ clothes, healing power flowed into her body. She felt it. She didn’t even talk to Him—just touching Him in faith was enough to receive the miracle she so desperately needed.
It also was enough to cause Jesus to stop in His tracks and ask, “Who touched My clothes?” The men with Him were perplexed. “Look at this crowd pressing hard around You from all sides,” they said. “How can You ask such a question?”
But a demand had been placed on the power of God and Jesus knew it. He had something to say to that person and kept searching for her. Overcome with emotion, frightened and trembling, the woman fell down at His feet and told Him the whole truth. What Jesus had to say was great. “Daughter, your faith has restored you to health. Go in peace and be continually healed and freed from your disease.” Yes. The reports she had heard about Him certainly were true!

Say What You Believe

One reason I like to read this familiar story about the woman with the issue of blood (
Mark 5:25 And there was a woman who had had a flow of blood for twelve years,26 And who had endured much suffering under [the hands of] many physicians and had spent all that she had, and was no better but instead grew worse.27 She had heard the reports concerning Jesus, and she came up behind Him in the throng and touched His garment,28 For she kept saying, If I only touch His garments, I shall be restored to health.29 And immediately her flow of blood was dried up at the source, and [suddenly] she felt in her body that she was healed of her [[c]distressing] ailment.30 And Jesus, recognizing in Himself that the power proceeding from Him had gone forth, turned around immediately in the crowd and said, Who touched My clothes?31 And the disciples kept saying to Him, You see the crowd pressing hard around You from all sides, and You ask, Who touched Me? 32 Still He kept looking around to see her who had done it. 33 But the woman, knowing what had been done for her, though alarmed and frightened and trembling, fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth. 34 And He said to her, Daughter, your faith (your trust and confidence in Me, springing from faith in God) has restored you to health. Go in (into) peace and be continually healed and freed from your [[g]distressing bodily] disease.

The fact is, we can place a demand on the healing power of God at any time. His healing power is always present everywhere. God just needs us to use our faith and our words to decree a thing to come to pass in our lives.  Just as He has done with Your Very Own Sn Pastora, Dr Diana Brevan so many times within My Life He has Healed me today He continues to heal me as well as align me with various side effects of thorns on my flesh that is faced each brand new day. I love this book of the bible just as I do many.

This destitute woman reached out in faith to touch the hem of Jesus’ garment, and her faith brought the power of God into her body. Notice how she said what she believed. “For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole” (verse 2 .

We are no different than she. We will have what we say. We can’t get on our knees, pray and tell God we believe Him for something and then get up an

We are no different than she. We will have what we say. We can’t get on our knees, pray and tell God we believe Him for something and then get up and say, “I don’t have it,” and expect results. By faith, we decree how and what we receive from God. Had this woman said, “Well, I wish I could receive healing, but I probably won’t,” she would not have gotten one thing. However, she kept saying, “If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.” When she touched Him, she released her faith and received her healing—just like she said.

When I teach Healing and when I write healing and write a portions of my healing book  or more or even pray healing, often people are healed by what they receive . I know that due to many of your celebration of Praise Reports that you send me in as well as throughout many that I have laid hands upon throughout the years passed away .many of them testified and said, “I knew if I just came to any of your meetings or you laid hands upon me elsewhere, I would be healed.” Like the woman with the issue of blood, they had declared their faith and how they would receive their healing…and they did!

The woman with the issue of blood called it. She named it. She brought healing power into her body by saying words. And, the moment she touched Jesus, the power of God went into her and delivered her. She believed what she had been saying to be true. The instant she acted on it—it was done.

Who called the shots in this situation?  Jesus didn’t call the shots. That woman did. Her faith did.

It’s still the same way today. That’s the way faith works. The healing power of God is always present everywhere. You call it into your life. You call it into the bodies of your children, into Your Partner, into your loved ones, your family, everyone,  that has breath as you raise your hands and stand in agreement as two or more gathered, You’re the one who decides. Your words and your faith decree a thing in your life.

In other words, if you’re not happy with your life today, then guess who has to change in order for things in your life to change? You change your words. Start saying what you want to come to pass instead of what you have. The scripture tells us if we believe we receive when we pray, we will have whatsoever we say (Mark 11:24 For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it].  ).

This woman with the issue of blood believed the reports she’d heard about Jesus. Apparently she believed in His goodness. She believed He could and would heal her. For us to obtain healing, we must know and believe what God’s Word says about healing because “faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God” lets read it in the Amplified Version  (Romans 10:17 So faith comes by hearing [what is told], and what is heard comes by the preaching [of the message that came from the lips] of Christ (the Messiah Himself).  ).

Just Open the Door  The truth is, healing is not man’s idea. Healing originated in the heart of God.

From the beginning, God has desired the very best for His people, including divine health. In Exodus 15:26 God told the children of Israel, “I am the Lord that healeth thee.” With those words, He declared Himself to be our healer too. If He was the Lord who heals, He still is the Lord who heals, because God never changes (James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect ( free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse].Malachi 3:6 For I am the Lord, I do not change; that is why you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.   ).

He desires for all His people to be well. Why? Because God loves us, and He is gracious (Psalm 145:8 The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and abounding in mercy and loving-kindness) which means He is “disposed to show favors.” That’s His natural disposition—to do us good. That’s why He has always been the healer. This psalm also tells us the Lord is “full of compassion…abounding in mercy and loving-kindness” (verse 8, The Amplified Bible). Now, if He is full of and abounding in those things, that means there isn’t room for anything else. He is “good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.”

Our God desires for us to be healed and whole even more than we desire it! We don’t have to twist His arm to get Him to heal us. We just have to give Him an opening into our lives. We do that by trusting Him and believing His Word.
If you need healing, believe you are healed because of what you read in His Word. Believe in His goodness and willingness to heal you. That’s how your faith opens the door for God to move in this natural realm and produce healing

If you need healing, believe you are healed because of what you read in His Word. Believe in His goodness and willingness to heal you. That’s how your faith opens the door for God to move in this natural realm and produce healing for your body.

Faith is that force that comes out of your heart and causes the power of God to come into your circumstances.
-----
Psalms 107:20 says this of God, “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” God wants us to live healed and free! He has given us His Word to teach us His ways. If we walk in His ways, we can be whole and complete. That’s why the Bible tells us to be doers of His Word (James 1:22 But be doers of the Word [obey the message], and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves [into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth].  ).

The following words reveal the very heart of God toward us…
“O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children forever!” (Deuteronomy 5:29 Oh, that they had such a [mind and] heart in them always [reverently] to fear Me and keep all My commandments, that it might go well with them and with their children forever! ).

That’s God’s will for your life. That it might be always well with you and your children.

You Must Choose , Receiving His will is not automatic, however.
God told the children of Israel what would bring the blessing and what would bring the curse in their lives. Then He told them to “choose life” (Deuteronomy 30:19
Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live  ).  
They had to choose to obey His Word in order to walk in the blessings He desired to give them. So do we. We see from Scripture that the covenant of healing God gave Israel was immunity from disease. He said, “And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee” Now lets read the amplified version  (Exodus 23:25
Exodus 23:25 You shall serve the Lord your God; He shall bless your bread and water, and I will take sickness from your midst.).
 Moses said if you obey, “The Lord will keep you free from every disease…” (Deuteronomy 7:15 And the Lord will take away from you all sickness, and none of the evil diseases of Egypt which you knew will He put upon you, but will lay them upon all who hate you.    ,

God gave man statutes that would do them good and preserve them. Moses said, “And the Lord commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the Lord our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive…” (Deuteronomy 6:24 
Deuteronomy 6:24 And the Lord commanded us to do all these statutes, to [reverently] fear the Lord our God for our good always, that He might preserve us alive, as it is this day.     ).

God is sending you His Word today. He desires for all your needs to be met and everything in your life to be intact, including your health. The words of God “are
Life, unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh” 
Proverbs 4:22 For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh.       ). One translation says His words are “medicine” to your flesh.

So read His Word with childlike faith. Simply believe and receive it. Look What the Lord Has Done!
As you read through the Gospels, you’ll find that Jesus took our sin, sickness and disease, and on the third day, He came up out of that grave victorious! He overcame hell and death, totally destroying Satan’s power. Colossians 2:15  says, “having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”

All power was given unto Jesus in heaven and in earth (Matthew 28:18-19
Matthew 28:18 Jesus approached and, breaking the silence, said to them, All authority (all power of rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.19 Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,     ).

Satan has no authority over us after we are born again unless we give it to him. When we resist the devil, he will flee (James 4:7 So be subject to God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him], and he will flee from you.).
     We must resist sickness and disease with the same tenacity we resist sin. It’s our right to stay healthy. In fact, it’s my job and yours to take authority over the enemy in every area of our lives. We must not give him an inch! Jesus didn’t. “For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil” (1 John 3:8 [But] he who commits sin [who practices evildoin

We must resist sickness and disease with the same tenacity we resist sin. It’s our right to stay healthy. In fact, it’s my job and yours to take authority over the enemy in every area of our lives. We must not give him an inch! Jesus didn’t. “For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil” (1 John 3:8 [But] he who commits sin [who practices evildoing] is of the devil [takes his character from the evil one], for the devil has sinned (violated the divine law) from the beginning. The reason the Son of God was made manifest (visible) was to undo (destroy, loosen, and dissolve) the works the devil [has done].   ).

Jesus also plainly tells us, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly” (John 10:10
John 10:10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).  ).

Jesus showed us that anything that steals, kills or destroys is from the devil. But good things, things that give life—such as healing—come from God. In His ministry, Jesus healed everyone who would receive Him. The Bible says Jesus came doing the will of the Father  John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do My own will and purpose but to do the will and purpose of Him Who sent Me.        ). We can know healing is the will of God simply by looking at the ministry of Jesus. And, Jesus healed them all when He walked the earth, and that’s still His ministry today. Jesus has always been against sickness and disease. In the Bible, you never see Him telling anyone, “You have to keep that sickness because God wants to teach you something.” No. Jesus never hesitated to pray for anyone who wanted to receive healing. But if they didn’t receive Him, they didn’t receive the healing anointing. Today, Jesus hasn’t changed His mind or His ministry. He is the same, yesterday, today and forever  No matter how long it takes just as the Woman of the Issue of Blood He Has His Healing Anointed Plans for Your Living Temple Your Body.
(Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ (the Messiah) is [always] the same, yesterday, today, and forever (to the ages).   ).
 So we have every scriptural right to believe for healing for every person today who receives Jesus. Matthew 9:35 says, “And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.” When Jesus was on earth He went about teaching, preaching and healing. That’s what we are to do—in His Name. When Jesus walked the earth, He was God’s vehicle on the earth. He was God’s way to man and man’s way to God. Today, the Church is that vehicle.

Jesus came doing the will of God. He healed all the people who would receive Him. Then He sent out the disciples and gave them authority to do the same. Matthew 10:1 says, “He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.” Jesus commissioned the Church to do the will of God. He told His disciples to go in His Name and do the things He had been doing: Cast out the devil. Lay hands on the sick, and they will recover (Mark 16:15-1 . The Spirit of God is still at work today, just as He was in Jesus’ ministry. The power has not waned. But we must do our part. The fact is, God’s best is not for us to get sick and then get healed. What really belongs to us is divine health—we can and should stay continually well. “By whose stripes, ye were healed” (I Peter 2:24). That’s the position we should take. We can stay healed and whole as we continually take in God’s medicine—His Word. That’s the way God planned it. We don’t have to talk Him into healing us… Healing is God’s idea! It’s just up to us to believe it and receive it. We need to Continue to Speak it to have it no matter what tears or continued Chronic or multiply comes against our Living Temples Let us Continue to Speak Healing over our Bodies Today forward and Lets see the Lords Work as He works one step at a time this day to many more years ahead to come just as He has done and continues to do today for your very Own Sn Pastora, Dr. Diana Brevan Where Jesus Is Lord!

Have the Most blessed Jesus filled Sunday Folks
I am, your very own Senior Pastora Dr Diana Brevan of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord

Dr Diana Brevan
Where Jesus Is Lord!

Copyright Notices:

The New International Version (NIV)
Scripture has been taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of International Bible Society. "NIV" and "New International Version" are trademarks registered

Copyright Notices:

The New International Version (NIV)
Scripture has been taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of International Bible Society. "NIV" and "New International Version" are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark office by International Bible Society

All rights reserved by Jesus is Lord Fellowship. This article may not be on any Internet sites without permission. Reproduction is prohibited, except for portions intended for personal use and non-commercial purposes. For reproduction permission contact: Jesus is Lord Fellowship Senior Pastor: Dr. Diana Brevan at Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri matthew.helmich@yahoo.com

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box580 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matthew.helmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President