Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ponderings from Pastora Diana Brevan 6-4-14

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings ...June 4 2014.........................
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.

Obeying God: The Measure of Our Love
John 14:15-24
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”
22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”
23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
People express love in many ways. Some buy gifts while others choose acts of service. In addition, love is communicated through the words we choose - our expressions can be simple or elaborate, frequent or occasional. So how do we decide the best way to show love? We may let our financial situation dictate which gifts we give as a gesture of affection. The availability of time will impact our acts of service. How we verbally communicate love relates to our personality, our upbringing and our culture. But if we want others to experience love, the most important factor is determining what makes them feel loved.

God has told us how He recognizes that we love Him. "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments (John 14:15)." Each time we obey God, we are saying, "I love You, Lord." When we worship Him in spirit and truth in our churches (John 4:24) or when we meditate on His Word and apply it to our lives, He sees us expressing love. Each time we wait on Him in prayer, He acknowledges it as an act of love. When we submit to those in authority over us or to our brothers and sisters in Christ (Ephesians 5:21), we are proclaiming, "I love You." When we obey even when the way is unclear, the conflict is strong, or complying means sacrificing what we want, we are shouting out, "I love You."

As God's children, we want to express love repeatedly to our Father. Each act of obedience to His commandments does just that!

My name is Dr. Diana Brevan Where Jesus is Lord!

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box580 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wi

Re: Ponderings from Pastora Diana Brevan 6-4-14

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President