Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service for 6-15-14 by Pastora Diana Brevan

Morning Service for ..June 15, 2014.... with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Why not join us in a couple of songs such as

Faith of our Fathers
Faith of our fathers, living still,
In spite of dungeon, fire and sword;
O how our hearts beat high with joy
Whenever we hear that glorious Word!
Refrain
Faith of our fathers, holy faith!
We will be true to thee till death.
Faith of our fathers, we will strive
To win all nations unto Thee;
And through the truth that comes from God,
We all shall then be truly free.
Refrain
Faith of our fathers, we will love
Both friend and foe in all our strife;
And preach Thee, too, as love knows how
By kindly words and virtuous life.
Refrain
Onward Christian Soldiers

Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war
With the cross of Jesus going on before
Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng
Blend with ours your voices in a triumph song

Christ, the Royal Master, leads against the foe
Forward into battle, see His banners go, oh

Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane
But the cross of Jesus constant will remain

Marching as to war
(Marching as to war)
Oh, we're marching as to war
(Marching as to war)

Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng
Blend with ours your voices in a triumph song

Marching as to war
(Marching as to war)
(Marching as to war)

Announcements Happy Father's Day to the fathers and grandfathers today.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NIV) And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to ..... for Today’s Message Job As A Father
We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

Job As A Father

When the drama of OJ Simpson unfolded several years ago, we

Re: Sunday Morning Service for 6-15-14 by Pastora Diana Brevan

When the drama of OJ Simpson unfolded several years ago, we saw what the LA Prosecutor called "the fall of an American Hero".
The OJ’s, the Tyson’s and the Jordan’s Have become our heroes! The World emulates everything that comes from our society.
America is desperate for real heroes. From the TV set to the White House there is a lack of examples of true manhood.
Where are those men we can emulate and follow, people with courage, integrity, and virtue? Where do we turn for such an example?
There is such a man. A man among men, a man of great spiritual stature, a man of integrity, a man of strong family values. His name? Job.
Job is a real hero. A man who in times of severe adversity did not abandon his integrity, his virtue, his commitment to his family and to his God.
We find in the chapter at least 6 different Biblical traits of Masculinity. There are more really nine, but time permits 6.
Job 29:1-6 "And Job again took up his discourse and said, 'Oh that I were as in the months gone by, as in the days when God watched over me; when His lamp shone over my head, and by His light I walked through darkness; as I was in the prime of my days, when the friendship of God was over my tent; and when my children were around me; when my steps were bathed in butter, and the rock poured out for me streams of oil! '"

Job Learned from the Past Experience
Job is remembering the days of the past. He valued the past, but not as one who yearns for "the good old days" in order to keep from dealing with present reality.
Rather, he valued the past because of the truth it taught him about God, about people, and about himself.
By remembering how God had dealt with him in the past, Job was able to endure his present suffering.
What a contrast to modern American males today. Unlike Job, they act as if they had no past from which to learn.
In fact, they have a subtle contempt for the past. We are even rewriting our history books, as if there were nothing in the past that we could learn from today.
As a people we have made great scientific and technological strides in the last half of this Century.
This has lulled us into erroneous assumption that we must have also made great improvements in human relationships.
Therefore, we need not look to the past for instruction on how to raise a family or how to be a man any more than we would go to the past for advice on how to build an automobile.
We believe that newer must be better. But even a brief glance at the headlines will show that in the realm of human relationships we are doing worse than those who went before us.
Marriages used to work, family members got along reasonably well. There was no talk of "alternative lifestyles". Family members cared for each other and took responsibility for the actions of their siblings.
Today, men seem to think that the past is outdated, old fashioned, and has no value for today's living. That’s why no one values the bible

They say: "This is the 21st century, get real." Men today will never fully recapture their missing manhood until they repent of modern arrogance and humbly look at the history of God’ definition of a real man.
Even the church is exhorted to maintain a link with the past. Paul said to the Thessalonians: "Stand fast and hold to the traditions which you were taught." (2 Thess. 2:15).

Job Remained Close to His Children
Job remembers when "my children were around me." (Job 29:5). When we met Job in the first part of his book, we see him first as a family man, a father to his children.
In the midst of his suffering, Job said he missed having his children around him. He obviously did not view children as an intrusion into his personal pleasures.
What a contrast with many fathers today. Fathers have abandoned their children for their own personal pleasures.
Children are viewed as a burden or a robber of money and time that could be used for personal pleasures.
Many men have abandoned their role as a father, leaving the women to raise the children themselves.
It is this selfish attitude that has increased child abuse, abortion, and other atrocities perpetrated against our children.
In Chapter 1 and verse 5 we learn that Job "rose up early in the morning and offered burnt offerings and sacrifices for his children." For he said: "Perhaps my sons have sinned and cursed God in their hearts."
Job was worried his kids would forget God so he interceded for them.

Job had ten children. Yet, he took pains to be intimately involved in the physical and spiritual care of each of his seven sons and three daughters. He knew his responsibilities as a father.
In the movie "Gladiator" Caesar Aurelius has a son named Commodus. (If you've seen the movie, then you know that the son lives up to his name.) Early in the story, Aurelius tells Commodus that he will not be passing the title of emperor to him. Commodus gives a long speech, saying that he realizes he could never live up to hi

In the movie "Gladiator" Caesar Aurelius has a son named Commodus. (If you've seen the movie, then you know that the son lives up to his name.) Early in the story, Aurelius tells Commodus that he will not be passing the title of emperor to him. Commodus gives a long speech, saying that he realizes he could never live up to his father's expectations. Commodus says, "All I ever wanted was to live up to you." Aurelius says, "Commodus, your faults as a son, are my failures as a father."
There's truth in that statement. We are responsible for shaping the character of our children.
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. (Proverbs 22:6)
To be the kind of father that Job was, we must crucify self and make our children a matter of our personal concern.

Job was a Respected Community Leader
Job 29:7-11 "When I went out to the gate of the city, when I took my seat in the square; the young men saw me and hid themselves, and the old men arose and stood. The princes stopped talking; and put their hands on their mouths; and their tongue stuck to their palate. For when the eye saw, it gave witness of me."

The gate of the city was the place all the community leaders gathered and discussed the community affairs.

Young men humbly withdrew and old men stood up to greet Job. This kind of respect comes the old fashioned way - it must be earned.
Religious people have become notorious for their critical, judgmental speech today.
We need men speaking the truth of God in love. Speaking it in such a way that shows respect to the person we are speaking to.
We need to do as Peter says, "give a reason for the hope we have." Or as Paul did in Athens: He "reasoned with them."
Give a reason for our hope not condemnation, Jesus never gave Condemnation only to religious leaders
Today's real hero is concerned about community values, and the decline of public morals in our community, and is willing to express them in a kind but firm manner.

Job was a Father to the Fatherless
Job 29:12,13 "Because I delivered the poor who cried for help, and the orphan who had no helper. The blessing of the one ready to perish came upon me, and I made the widow's heart sing for joy."
Job was concerned with children and people beyond the needs of his own family.
He was involved with the care and guidance of children whose families were not able to care for them.
Job didn’t gather at the “Gate of the city” just to discuss matters but to act upon them!
Today's youth need to see what a real father - what a real man is like.
When a child's first impression of God is that of their image of a father, then we can see the importance of being a father to the children of the world.
The world doesn't need anymore men who use their children and families for their own selfish pursuits.
They need men who unselfishly give themselves for the good of others.
Look at Job, God said that there was no one like him in all the earth.
Men, you and I need God if we are to come close to emulating Job to the world around us.

Job Lived a Life of Personal Righteousness
Job 29:14-17 "I put on righteousness, and it clothed me; My justice was like a robe and a turban. I was eyes to the blind, and feet to the lame. I was a father to the needy, and I investigated the case which I did not know. And I broke the jaws of the wicked, and snatched the prey from his teeth."
He pursued righteousness and it clothed him. His righteousness protected him. And the same goes for us congregation.
So many of today's heroes appear to us as "good guys," but as time wears on we learn differently. Their image is tarnished and we are let down.
The only way to avoid this from happening is to be meticulous about holiness, to pursue holiness daily. We need to put on rightousness.
Do not give in to falsehood, to deception, or to impurity. Fill your mind with pure thoughts of God and your heart will not be defiled.
If we are to be protected, we have to pursue righteousness.

Job Was a Well of Wisdom
Job 29:21-25 "To me they listened and waited, and kept silent for my counsel. After my words they did not speak again, and my speech dropped on them. And they waited for me as for the rain, and opened their mouth as for the spring rain, I smiled on them when they did not believe, and the light of my face they did not cast down. I chose a way for them and sat as chief, and dwelt as a king among the troops, as one who comforted the mourners."
He spoke and everyone listened. They knew whatever came out of Job’s mouth was profitable!
Job had true wisdom and insight, not political rhetoric born of personal ambition or manipulation. But true wisdom, that is born of God.
You, like Job, can have that same wisdom. The New Testament tells us that we can ask God for it and he gives it liberally.
Men, we don't need to quote scripture to the world, but we need to share the wisdom and the power of the word with them.
Whoe

Whoever loves wisdom makes those around him rejoice. Wisdom gives life. Wisdom gives strength. And wisdom gives a good defense because it comes from God.
But with the loss of manhood in America today, men have lost the desire for this great pearl. Men sell all you have to obtain this pearl.

Job was a Pursuer of God
Job was first and foremost a pursuer of God. Pursuit of God is a mark of a real man.
That can sound foreign to us because we live in a culture where religion has, for years, been the domain of women.
Men have been programmed to believe that being a real man and serving God somehow didn't go together.
But Job shows us differently. All the character traits that we have seen in Job were made possible because of his relationship with God.
It was because of God's mercy that Job was merciful.
It was because God is just that Job sought justice. It was because God hates evil that Job broke the jaws of the wicked.
His life, in all its masculine expression, was built around his worship of God.
His pursuit of God molded him into the kind of man he was. That is why God approved Job as a model for true manhood.
That is why God referred to Job as "a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil."
Job was the real hero and a model for all men to follow and imitate. My Name Is Sn Pastora, Dr Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

Have the Most blessed Jesus filled Sunday Folks
I am, your very own Senior Pastora Dr Diana Brevan of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord

Dr Diana Brevan
Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box580 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/u

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President