Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 8-10-14 by Dr Diana Brevan

Morning Service for .August 10 2014..... with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Why not join us in a couple of songs such as:

When we Get to Heaven

1. Sing the wondrous love of Jesus,
Sing His mercy and His grace;
In the mansions bright and blessed
He’ll prepare for us a place.
Refrain:
When we all get to heaven,
What a day of rejoicing that will be!
When we all see Jesus,
We’ll sing and shout the victory!
2. While we walk the pilgrim pathway,
Clouds will overspread the sky;
But when trav’ling days are over,
Not a shadow, not a sigh.
3. Let us then be true and faithful,
Trusting, serving every day;
Just one glimpse of Him in glory
Will the toils of life repay.
4. Onward to the prize before us!
Soon His beauty we’ll behold;
Soon the pearly gates will open;
We shall tread the streets of gold.

Heavenly Sunlight

1. Walking in sunlight all of my journey,
Over the mountains, through the deep vale;
Jesus has said, I’ll never forsake thee—
Promise divine that never can fail.
Refrain:
Heavenly sunlight! Heavenly sunlight!
Flooding my soul with glory divine;
Hallelujah! I am rejoicing,
Singing His praises, Jesus is mine!
2. Shadows around me, shadows above me
Never conceal my Savior and Guide;
He is the light, in Him is no darkness,
Ever I’m walking close to His side.
3. In the bright sunlight, ever rejoicing,
Pressing my way to mansions above;
Singing His praises, gladly I’m walking,
Walking in sunlight, sunlight of love.

Announcements: Moments with Deacon Matthew will cover Revelation 18:1-8 on August 15 and Revelation 18:9-24 on August 22.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NIV) And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Matthew 11:12. for Today’s Message .Why The Devil Fears Your Prayers

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

Why The Devil Fears Your Prayer
Dr Diana Brevan

VIOLENCE – has a negative connotation

Re: Sunday Morning Service 8-10-14 by Dr Diana Brevan

IOLENCE: highly excited action, impetuosity, force, injury done to that which is entitled to respect, infringement, assault, a wild or turbulent state resulting in injuries and destruction.

The studies prove it – MEN ARE PRONE TO VIOLENCE. It’s in our nature to fight, to hunt, to conquer and to win. One of the problems of modern Christianity is that it has tried to FEMINIZE men until they are just like women. That’s why dead denominationalism struggles to maintain its male population, and why many Christian men are just plain BORED!

There is a bad violence, yes – but there is a good violence!

That’s why the devil works overtime to get us to turn our violence against each other – instead of against him!

I believe in the holiness standards the Bible teaches for women, because they create much of the DEFENSIVE POWER of the church.

Apostolic women will generally stand out in the way they APPEAR, while Apostolic men will generally stand out in the way they ACT.

The Bible’s holiness standards for men are equally important, because they create much of the OFFENSIVE POWER of the church.

1 Timothy 2:8-10 8I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. 9In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; 10But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

The standards for women are plain, modest apparel and adornment and a submitted spirit. But the standards for men are equally plain:
Pray everywhere!
Lift up holy hands!
Put away wrath!
Put away doubting!
Men, these are your holiness standards – don’t criticize the women until you have lined up to God’s Word!
You are to be the leader of spiritual matters in your home, using your “battle skills” to fight the devil, not to fight your family! In fact, when you get married, a condition is placed on your prayer life – you will never again be able to pray as a single man.
Malachi 2:13-15 13And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the LORD with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand. 14Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant. 15And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
In a very real way, God sees us through the eyes of our wives! Genuine spirituality is marked not by the quality of our accomplishments but by the quality of our relationships!
How does your wife see your relationship with God? The best wedding gift you received was the full-length mirror God gave you called your spouse! If He/she had enclosed a card it would have read, “Here’s something to help you discover what you’re really like!” Marriage holds up a mirror to my sin!
Howard Hendricks told about a time he had just completed a sermon and an eager young man came up to him and called him a “great man.” On the drive home, Hendricks turned to his wife and said, “A great man. How many great men do you know?” She answered, “One fewer than you think.”
As our marriages reveal our weaknesses, the temptation is to resent the spouse who is doing the revealing! Couples don’t fall out of love, they fall out of repentance. Behind every case of marital dissatisfaction lies unrepented sin! That’s why one divorce often leads to another one – sin is still there!
THE DEVIL WANTS TO KEEP APOSTOLIC MEN DISTRACTED FROM FIGHTING HIM BY CREATING “WARS” IN OUR MARRIAGES AND HOMES!

Luke 19:12-13 12He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

The word “occupy” does not just mean to fill a place (that’s what the servant with one pound did!); instead it means “to carry on business.”

Men, we are to do more than just fill a place in God’s Kingdom; we are to carry on “spiritual business” for the King!

Acts 1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Philippians 4:6 Be careful fo

Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

SUPPLICATION (Greek – “deomai”) has to do with ASKING, but extends the idea further. Asking means to merely make our request known, but supplicating is to ask with PASSION, PERSISTENCE and FOCUS.

The root word is “deo” which means “to bind something up or tie something up.” This is speaking of our authority in the Spirit!

Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

WHAT THINGS DO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BIND UP? We are to intervene in any situations that are not what Heaven intends them to be and see them through in persistent prayer until they are what Heaven intends them to be!

Supplication moves into the confusion caused by the fall of man (broken heart, broken home, broken health, broken relationship) and begins to bind up broken things, bringing them back to God’s original intent.

THE PRAYING CHURCH HAS BEEN EMPOWERED BY CHRIST’S PROMISE TO PRAY IN WAYS THAT STOP WHAT HELL’S COUNCILS (GATES) ARE TRYING TO ADVANCE.

Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Binding is not limited to our conception of something being tied up; it is also based on the concept of a “binding contract.” Holding a contractor to a contract is possible because its terms are BINDING. But by the same token, this will only happen if the purchaser insists on the clauses of the contract! His PASSION, PERSISTENCE and FOCUS ensures that contested or neglected features of the project will be finished as they ought to be, according to the will of the owner.

In this world, Satan is trying to construct things that are totally out of line with God’s blueprint. WE ARE THE ON-SITE OBSERVERS, OCCUPYING UNTIL THE OWNER RETURNS!

That’s why we pray, “Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in earth, as it is in Heaven!” Jesus, what you paid for at the cross isn’t being done on earth! Let Your ruling power flow through my prayer to accomplish Your will!

As Your agent assigned to this case, I say STOP THE ADVERSARY’S ADVANCE! According to Calvary’s terms, I BINDTHE ENEMY FROM SUCCESS! I loose on earth what You have already loosed in Heaven!

Our binding and loosing only accomplishes on earth what has ALREADY been willed in Heaven.

WE DON’T MAKE THINGS HAPPEN; PRAYER RELEASES THEIR HAPPENING. It is His power, but our participation.

1 Timothy 2:1-4 1I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

The directive here is to pray for issues that are grander and broader than our own immediate points of personal concern or involvement! Prayer is not to be a preoccupied, self-centered concern. We are promised influence that can affect the climate of a culture (“that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life”) and thus create an atmosphere where people can more readily “come unto the knowledge of the truth.”

In many churches, the prayer requests make more announcements than the announcements; they basically explain why so-and-so isn’t here today! MEN GET BORED WITH THAT KIND OF PRAYING! GIVE US A CAUSE TO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT!

We call prayer with PASSION, PERSISTENCE and FOCUS “intercessory prayer.” The Bible words for this kind of prayer are “entychano” (Greek) and “paga” (Hebrew), and they both have essentially the same peculiar meaning: “to light upon, come upon by accident, or strike unpredictably like lightning”).

WHY IS THE BIBLE TEACHING “PRAYER BY ACCIDENT”?

Genesis 28:10-11 10And Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran. 11And he lighted (PAGA) upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.

Genesis 28:16 16And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.
To Jacob’s eye this was a random place of stopping, but in God’s plan it would become the milestone of His life! Therein lies the idea of intercession – what seems random, catching us unexpectedly in time and circumstance and commanding our attention, is not accidental but providential!
Every day of our lives, we step into apparently random situations. If we perceive that they are ordained of the

Every day of our lives, we step into apparently random situations. If we perceive that they are ordained of the Spirit, we will learn to respond to them, knowing God has brought us to them “by accident”!

LEARN TO RECOGNIZE SEEMINGLY RANDOM THOUGHTS, FEELINGS OR EVENTS INTENDED BY GOD TO PROMPT US TO INTERCEDE! YOU MAY BE THE ONLY REPRESENTATIVE OF HEAVEN GOD HAS ON THE SCENE TO ENFORCE HIS WILL!

God wants us to invade our churches, families, workplaces, neighborhoods and cities with people who have sufficient spiritual sensitivity to understand that they are present to travail in prayer for a world that otherwise would experience only sin’s consequences without hope of Divine intervention.

Intercession occurs when people realize God has ordained BOUNDARIES OF BLESSING for human experience, and – UNLESS SOMEONE PRAYS – Satan will try to violate the boundary line! We are appointed to monitor the situation for God.

I STAND HERE ARE HEAVEN’S AMBASSADOR ON THIS PLANET. AND I SAY, “GOD’S KINGDOM COME HERE IN THIS SETTING, AND GOD’S WILL BE DONE NOW!”

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Speak Heaven’s covenant – pray the Word of God!

Psalm 103:1-3 1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT) For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Isaiah 43:5-7 5Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; 6I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; 7Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Have the Most blessed Jesus filled Sunday Folks
I am, your very own Senior Pastora Dr Diana Brevan of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord

Dr Diana Brevan
Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box580 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconMatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every mome

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President