Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning Service for ...... with Dr. Diana Brevan 08/17/2014

Morning Service for ...... with Dr. Diana Brevan 08/17/2014

JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,
We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Why not join us in a couple of songs such as

Lord I Give You My Heart

This is my desire, to honor You

Lord with all my heart I worship You

all I have within me

I give You praise
all that I adore is in You

Chorus:

Lord I give You my heart

I give You my soul

I live for You alone

Every breath that I take

Every moment I'm awake

Lord have Your way in me
(Repeat Chous)
Announcements

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:

(Matthew 10:42 NIV) And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan
Sermon: What can I do to earn a more spiritually responsible role?

As Dr. Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.

Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth

As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.

Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.
Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to ..... for Today’s Message .......

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

What can I do to earn a more spiritually responsible role?

Dr Diana Brevan

Exodus 3:3-9
3 So Moses thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up.”4 When the Lord saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, “Moses! Moses!”And Moses said, “Here I am.”5 “Do not come any closer,” God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.” 6 Then he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob.” At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God.7 The Lord said, “I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. 8 So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey—the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. 9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing t

Re: Morning Service for ...... with Dr. Diana Brevan 08/17/2014

Continuing Sundays Sermon Message::
FEW men ever had a greater responsibility placed on their shoulders than Moses, whom God tasked with leading the nation of Israel out of Egyptian bondage and into the Promised Land.

Responsibility requires a spirit of faithfulness, dependability, and the refusal to give up when times get rough. Moses had these qualities, and God chose him as His special human representative.
It took years, however, to prepare Moses for the enormous job. He began life as an impetuous, hotheaded, and stubborn young man. When he witnessed the suffering of God’s people in Egypt, immediately he sought to deliver them through his own human strength. And neither he nor his people benefited from his hasty actions.
God always clarifies our responsibility so we can respond in obedience. He never leaves us alone; He promises to shoulder the burden with us. If He didn’t, we would become easily discouraged and would fail to understand the significance of our calling.

God uses various events and circumstances to prepare us for increasing levels of spiritual responsibility. He used a burning bush to gain Moses’ attention (Ex. 3:3-9): this was the man’s moment of calling. By this time, Moses’ heart had become receptive and his spirit primed for greater spiritual responsibility.

God always equips us for the work He gives us to do. He provided Aaron as a brother, friend, and spokesman for Moses. Even the staff God gave Moses was amazingly useful as a symbol of His power.

Also, God always prepares us for the role He assigns us. Throughout Moses’ life, God had been preparing him to lead the nation of Israel.

Anytime God calls us to fulfill a certain responsibility, we enter a period of waiting. Moses tried to take a shortcut but failed, and he spent forty years in the desert as a result. Yet in these times of waiting, God molds and shapes us. The only way to meet the challenge of responsibility is to be willing to wait on God’s timing in every situation.

Three words characterize a responsible person: confidence in God’s calling and ability; the courage to obey regardless of the cost; and a commitment to Jesus Christ.

God gives us limitless opportunities, but we must assume responsibility and obey His call. As you pray, ask God to expand your world of opportunities and give you the desire to become responsible, like Moses, and willing to obey regardless of the cost. My Name Is Sn Pastora, Dr Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Where Jesus Is Lord, making a difference in lives we are a Praying Ministry, a life changing Ministry, a growing ministry, a Ministry which brings results where Jesus Is Lord.

Have the Most blessed Jesus filled Sunday Folks
I am, your very own Senior Pastora Dr Diana Brevan of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord

Dr Diana Brevan
Where Jesus Is Lord!
Copyright Notices:

The New International Version (NIV)
Scripture has been taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of International Bible Society. "NIV" and "New International Version" are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark office by International Bible Society
All rights reserved by Jesus is Lord Fellowship. This article may not be on any Internet sites without permission. Reproduction is prohibited, except for portions intended for personal use and non-commercial purposes. For reproduction permission contact: Jesus is Lord Fellowship Senior Pastor: Dr. Diana Brevan at Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri matthew.helmich@yahoo.com

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Pr