Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 8-31-14 by Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service for .August 31 2014..... with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Why not join us in a couple of songs such as

Sweet Hour of Prayer
Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!
That calls me from a world of care,
And bids me at my Father’s throne
Make all my wants and wishes known.
In seasons of distress and grief,
My soul has often found relief,
And oft escaped the tempter’s snare,
By thy return, sweet hour of prayer!
The joys I feel, the bliss I share,
Of those whose anxious spirits burn
With strong desires for thy return!
With such I hasten to the place
Where God my Savior shows His face,
And gladly take my station there,
And wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!
Thy wings shall my petition bear
To Him whose truth and faithfulness
Engage the waiting soul to bless.
And since He bids me seek His face,
Believe His Word and trust His grace,
I’ll cast on Him my every care,
And wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!
May I thy consolation share,
Till, from Mount Pisgah’s lofty height,
I view my home and take my flight.
This robe of flesh I’ll drop, and rise
To seize the everlasting prize,
And shout, while passing through the air,
“Farewell, farewell, sweet hour of prayer!”
Prayer Changes Things

I've heard the story of David
And I've heard of Daniel inside the lion's din
Yes, I've heard of Job and his afflictions, oh Lord
How they all kept the faith right til the end, yes til the end
But when all hope, Lord, have seemed to fail,
That's when my God, yes, His power prevails.
One thing I know, yes I really know
Prayer changes things
Lord, it changes things

Yeah, do you know
Prayer changes things
Do you know God, child
Prayer changes things
I've been out on the stormy raging sea
Lord, liftin' (me)
Yeah, I been hungry
I've been sick
I've been filled with misery
But, along came Jesus
I'll tell the world God rescued me
One thing I know, yes I know
Prayer changes things, God knows

Umm, you know prayer gives you strength when you're fallin, hmmm...
And it'll unlock doors that been closed so long in your face.
Oh and it will raise a friend when you feel friendless, my Lord.
And it will drive all your doubts and fears away, oh Lord.
Yes, the world may crush you, but you don't have to fret
My God remembers when others forget, yes one thing I know
Yes, I surely know, prayer changes things

Hey, do you know prayer, prayer changes things
Child I've tried God and I know prayer changes things
I've been out on the stormy, Lord Lord, raging sea
Lord, liftin' (me)
Yeah, I been hungry
I've been sick
I've been filled with misery
But, along came Jesus
I'll tell the world God rescued me
One thing I know, yes
Prayer ew, eww, eww
Prayer changes things

Announcements Moments with Deacon Matthew will beginning Chapter 19 this week.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NIV) And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken pra

Re: Sunday Morning Service 8-31-14 by Dr Diana Brevan

As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to ..1 Kings 19:15 for Today’s Message Do You Really Want The Anointing?.......

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.
Do You Really Want The Anointing?
Sn Pastora Dr Diana Brevan

The Anointing doesn’t just happen. There is a certain degree of sacrifice you have to make for the anointing. Are you willing to make the sacrifice to be anointed?

Prayer is one thing, preaching is another, neither one will accomplish much without the anointing.

I ask you again "Do you want the anointing, the very presence of God working in your life?

If you do listen to what Elisha did for the anointing, look at his sacrifice but also look at what the anointing accomplished. Then let me know if you want the anointing.

1 Kings 19:15 The Lord said to him, “Go back the way you came, and go to the Desert of Damascus. When you get there, anoint Hazael king over Aram.
1 Kings 19:19The Call of Elisha19 So Elijah went from there and found Elisha son of Shaphat. He was plowing with twelve yoke of oxen, and he himself was driving the twelfth pair. Elijah went up to him and threw his cloak around him.

I’m going to pause right here and I’m going to say that somebody’s life can
change today:
Somebody can go to another level in God
Somebody can leave this place with a fire of God in your life.
Today can be your day!Elijah (found) Elisha, that means he was looking for him.
You need to know that God is always watching and God is always evaluating and God is always on the lookout for someone he can elevate.

Elisha had Gods attention: Here he was not working in a corporate office, not living in a palace, not driving a Rolls Royce or a Mercedes.

No he was out in a field plowing, covered with dirt, but he had God’s attention.

Sometimes you may feel as though you are so far down the line that no one even notices what you do.

But God notices:
He notices your sacrifice.
He notices your faithfulness and your commitment.
He notices your willingness to do the jobs no one else wants to do.

Elisha had Gods attention:
I want Gods attention; I want God’s good attention.

How did Elisha get Gods good attention?
He was busy (he wasn’t sitting around with his hands folded waiting for a perfect ministry opportunity)
He was busy where he was, he working with what he had.
He was dependable, responsible (That means his father knew the job would get done)
Elisha’s father knew that he could trust Elisha alone in a field with twelve yoke of oxen. He didn’t have to stand over him watching him all the time, he knew whatever was placed in Elisha’s hand would be completed.

He was self-disciplined: Discipleship, (meaning a disciplined life)
It is a tragedy that so many in the body of Christ view discipleship and the disciplined life as some kind of punishment from all the fun things in life.
He was willing to work with no immediate reward:
As a farmer he understood, there is a lot of work to do before you enjoy the fruit or the reward of your labor.
Elisha was a hard worker: (he gave himself 100 % to his work) Some people work harder trying to get out of working than if they would just buckle down and do the job.
Elisha didn’t have to be sweet talked or patted on the back to work.

Everybody needs to be appreciated, and everyone wants to be recognized and praised, but a mature believer understands that we are working for the Lord and the Lord will reward us for our labor.

These were the qualities in Elisha’s life that attracted God’s attention.
There are people who are always talking about a double portion, but they have never yet qualified for the first

These were the qualities in Elisha’s life that attracted God’s attention.
There are people who are always talking about a double portion, but they have never yet qualified for the first portion.

I think I need to say something very important here:
The anointing is no substitute for Hard work) the anointing is no substitute for training and education
The anointing is no substitute for Character
The anointing does not produce Character
Jesus did not say: Ye shall know them by their gifts, or by their anointing (he "said ye shall know them by their fruits)"
The fruit of the spirit are the qualities and attitudes of Jesus manifested through our humanity for the benefit of humanity.
The anointing does not replace practice The anointing does not replace study

And while we often say the anointing is more important than talent, we should also realize that talent is a gift from God and when God anoints your talent, it glorifies God at the highest level.

Character is the nature and attributes of Christ
The anointing is the power of God for service

When you put the Power of God and the Nature of God together you have a full manifestation of Jesus Christ.

He was a full representation and manifestation of the Father in every way

The Anointing without Godly Character or without the fruit of the Spirit is a confusing, contradiction.
Example is the life of Samson (There was no question he had supernatural ability, strength by the anointing of God, but his life was out of balance, there was no character, no fruit of the spirit.)

While Elisha was waiting on his anointing he was working on his character. Elisha was becoming the kind of man that God could trust with His anointing. He was becoming the kind of man God could use.

To have the anointing, you will have to be willing to sacrifice.

Elisha was waiting for something; he was working while he was waiting.
Did you ever feel like you need more, but couldn’t seem to reach that point?
He was plowing and he was waiting
He was praying and he was waiting
He was plowing and watching
He was praising and watching
He was plowing and expecting

His spirit was reaching out. Something on the inside of him was stirring.
Something on the inside of him was telling him, “You’re bigger than this!”
Something was telling him, “There’s more to life than this!”

I believe I’m talking to somebody that knows something’s getting ready to change.

There’s something I was born for, I’m here for a reason.

My life is supposed to count for something.

Somehow I just know that I’m supposed to make a difference in this world:
“Walking in the light, he had been faithful to what had been put in his hand to do."

Elijah comes by: (Elijah represents the anointing)
Elijah walks out into the field where Elisha is plowing behind twelve yoke of Oxen "covered with dirt" and Elijah throws his mantle on him.
Is there anybody, just glad that God saw something in you that He could use?

Other people couldn’t see it because you were all covered up with dirt.

You didn’t look too spiritual with dirt all over your face and oxen dung all over your feet because you’ve been walking in a mess.

But God said:
“I can use him…”
“I can use her…”
“I can do something with him or her…”
“I’ll put my anointing on them and they’ll plow for me…”
“I’ll make them a vessel of honor…”
“I’ll use them to tear down Satan’s kingdom and establish the Kingdom of God.”

When Elijah’s mantle touched Elisha destiny jumped in Elisha’s spirit and said:
“This is it, this is what I’ve been waiting for, and this is what I’ve been praying and asking God for.”
This is what my heart has been crying out for "It’s The Anointing"

The first anointing immediately launched Elisha into:
Serving
Ministering
Being discipled
Being mentored by the man of God. (He positioned himself for the double portion anointing).

He left all and Elijah became his spiritual father. Are you willing to leave it all?

He placed himself as a son under Elijah’s jurisdiction, because he discerned the anointing of God in Elijah’s life.

He put himself in school; he became a disciple, a follower, and a student.

A lot of people want the kind of anointing that will get people saved healed and delivered.
But few people want to do what it takes to get it.

They want the anointing and the power of God in their lives, but very few want to position themselves in humility and submission to the man of God over their lives and say:
“Teach me”
“Lead me”
“Correct me when I’m wrong”
“Rebuke me when I need it.”

The first anointing that touched Elisha’s life was the anointing of the student, the disciple, and the servant.

Everybody wants the double portion anointing, but the double portion doesn’t come until you’ve walked and lived and served under the firs

Everybody wants the double portion anointing, but the double portion doesn’t come until you’ve walked and lived and served under the first anointing.

When Elijah’s mantle touched Elisha the Bible says: “Immediately he went after Elijah”

He left all to follow and minister to and be schooled and mentored by the man of God.

Elisha knew he was not going to get where Elijah was overnight, but he committed himself to the process.

Elijah Says: “Go back again what have I done unto you?”
This is Elisha’s first test.
Right here is where a lot of people fail, they’ve been touched by the anointing, but the price of following, the price of discipleship, sacrifice and commitment is too high and they settle back down into their comfortable predictable routine way of life.

I’m going to pause here and tell you, that if God ever brings an Elijah across your path and he is pleased to throw their mantle over you, you had better run, not walk to catch up with him or her.

He or she may very well be the door to your next level of destiny, you’re next anointing and there is no guarantee that that door will ever open again.

The first step to a new level in God is Exposure is that you have to see it.

When it’s time for promotion God will bring someone across your path, into your life, that can demonstrate and manifest where you want to go.
(But you have to discern the Elijah Spirit in the man or woman of God and connect with them)

While Elisha is plowing, praying, watching, waiting, just being faithful with what he had been given, God is telling Elijah: “I want you to anoint Elisha the son of Shaphat for he will be prophet in your room.”

So while Elisha is plowing, just taking care of business, faithful in the little things, willing and obedient, the anointing is coming.

He can’t see it, but it is coming. You may not hear it but it is coming
He can’t tell it by looking at his present circumstances but it’s coming.

I came to tell somebody today:
It’s coming!
Just keep on plowing because it’s coming!
Keep on praying because it’s coming!
Keep on pressing because it’s coming!

Don’t grow weary in well doing for in due season ye shall reap if ye faint not.

It’s coming!
Your anointing is coming
The dream is coming
Your destiny is coming
Your victory is coming
What you’ve been praying for is coming

Keep pressing, keep praying, don’t quit, you may not see it Elisha but the anointing is coming your way!

You might not see it yet Elisha, but the anointing has just turned the corner!
You might not feel it yet Elisha, but the anointing is coming down your row!

Tell your neighbor: “I just thought I’d give you an advanced warning (if I get a little crazy here, if I start to run, or jump, if I break out in a dance or start speaking in tongues) It’s just the anointing.”

Don’t even think about telling me it’s not necessary to be so emotional! I’ve been out plowing in this field too long, dreaming about this anointing; I’ve been waiting on this anointing too long!

I’ve got up and pulled this plow when I was sick, I pulled this plow when I was cold, and I pulled this plow when everybody else had left the field.

This is what I’ve been waiting for, the anointing.
It destroys the yoke.
Where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty.
The anointing has found you.
Everything you do for God should have the anointing on it.
Sing with the anointing, Play your instruments with the anointing,
Everything that belongs to God should have the anointing on it.

The anointing makes the difference between pretty and powerful.

Your talent, ministry, activity and productivity, your whole life can change because the anointing shifts you.
The anointing doesn’t come just to sit, but it comes to shift.

When Elijah passed by (Elisha’s life was shifted forever).

We’re getting ready to shift into the anointing, but I have to warn you, when you go into this shift, (this next level of anointing) some people aren’t going to make the shift.

Some people will even get mad at you and call you extreme, radical or fanatic.

Some people will try to stifle you, and settle you down.

Is there anybody ready to go to another level in the anointing?

Then why don’t you make a prophetic declaration and just shift like you’re shifting into high gear, and tell the devil good bye, and say good bye to low living, and low performance, and low power.

The anointing has found you! My Name Is Sn Pastora, Dr Diana Brevan where Jesus Is Lord!

Have the Most blessed Jesus filled Sunday Folks
I am, your very own Senior Pastora Dr Diana Brevan of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord

Dr Diana Brevan
Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you an

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box580 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconMatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President