Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 9-6 and 9-7-14

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings ......September 6-7 2014......................

Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.

IN EVERYTHING GIVE THANKS September 6

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NKJV) 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The last two days we have gone over verse 16, rejoice always, and 17, pray without ceasing. Today, I want to look at the last part of this powerful trio, verse 18. In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Many people have taken this verse and made it say something that it was never intended to say, and that is, that no matter what comes against us in life, we are to give thanks for it. Well, I don't think so because the Bible says in 1 Peter 5:8-9 “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.”

If we weren't to resist him, then we could say that no matter what comes our way, give God thanks for it. But here, these verses tell us who the enemy is and that we are to resist him. God doesn't want us to thank Him for what satan brings as calamity on people or life but He wants us to resist the devil and push back his evil power. Yet, in all of it we are to thank God for the victory in it.

God is for us and not against us, He wants us to be victorious over the works of the enemy. So again, this says in everything give thanks but it does not say for everything give thanks. Today, give God thanks for all that He does, then defeat the works of the enemy and give God thanks for the victory.

Confession: I will give my Heavenly Father all the thanks for all that He does. My God is a good Father and has my best in mind. Satan is a bad devil and he want to kill, steal and destroy. Today, I declare that greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world.

Today's Bible Reading Job 16 – 19 1 Corinthians 16 Psalms 40:1-10 Proverbs 22:1

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING September 7

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NKJV) 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Yesterday, we looked at two small words that have so much power, " Rejoice Always". Today, we're going to look at three words with a lot of power also, and that is "Pray Without Ceasing". You might again ask, how can I do this? How can I have a life of continuous prayer?

Well, the first thing that we need to get into our minds is that prayer is not just when we’re on our knees, but that we can pray while we’re walking or driving or cooking or hunting. Prayer, is talking with our Heavenly Father, so we can do that anywhere, because God is a Spirit.

John 4:24 says it like this, “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” So if God is ever present, then we can talk to Him at anytime and in any place. We can share with Him our victories and also our tears.

God, like any good earthly father, wants to spend time with us. The same way we listen to some of the wildest stories from our children, I believe that God our Father wants to share and enjoy us telling Him some of our stories.

So today, take some time to talk to God when you don't usually talk to Him, and see how a fellowship of intimacy will build in your life.

Confession: I declare today that my Heavenly Father enjoys spending time with me and I enjoy talking with Him. I'm going to pray at times that I didn't pray before and learn how to pray without ceasing.

Today's Bible Reading Job 12 – 15 1 Corinthians 15:29-58 Psalms 39 Proverbs 21:30-31

My name is Dr. Diana Brevan Where Jesus is Lord!

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

USA Headquarters

PO Box580 Inverness Florida 34451

352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconMatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fell

Re: Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 9-6 and 9-7-14

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President