Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gods Promises Acceptance

God's Promises

Acceptance

Ephesians 1:6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.

2 Corinthians 5:9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it.
John 15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.
Ephesians 1:5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—

Ephesians 1:11 In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will,

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.
John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

2 Corinthians 1:21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us,

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Romans 8:1Life Through the Spirit

8 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 2:10

10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

Colossians 2:10 in all English translations

To the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved."
Ephesians 1:6

"Therefore also we have as our ambition, whether at home or absent, to be pleasing to Him."
2 Corinthians 5:9

"You did not choose me, but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you."
John 15:16

"Just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him, In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will."
Ephesians 1:5

"Also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will."
Ephesians 1:11

"But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him."
Acts 10:35

"Wherefore, accept one another, just as Christ also accepted us to the glory of God."
Romans 15:7

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh not of the will of man, but of God."
John 1:12

"Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge."
2 Corinthians 1:21

God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord."
1 Corinthians 1:9

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. "
Matthew 11:28

"Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."
Romans 8:1

"And you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority."
Colossians 2:10

"For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins."
Colossians 1:14