Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box580 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich. Matthew.helmich@yahoo.com
May the Lord Richly Bless You and Yours,
I Am Your Very Own Sn Pastora, Dr Diana Brevan of our World Wide Fellowship Ministry Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide International.
We have had an awesome Quarter this Season with the Gospels of Our Savior. I Love to Get into the Gospels. Deacon Matthew as Well has taught if you would scroll down within the Fellowship Hall you will see Deacon Matthews Moments He has well Covered teachings on the book of Revelation.
I would like to share with You Please Send in Your Updates This is the Time of Season for Preparing Your Bible Studies that You have completed through out the Quarter of this Year January of the brand new year will be arriving Soon and Pray for this Ministry Yes we are not in the flesh where you can see me by vision but by your heart currently and every way of communication there is to communicate with us as we started this Ministry for Shut ins when your Very Own Sn Pastora Dr Diana Brevan Wow Started to experience that Word when a lot of the Living Testomonies back fired through out the years of Ministering in the flesh the Lord has led me to open up Ministry for those whom are shut in World Wide on line. And it has been one complete Joy to Minister to Pray for to Bring the Word of God to You on a Sunday to counsel in every Way Possible. I am here for You and I Love to receive Your Questions So Please Send them in.
I Love you and I pray for You Daily as I roll before the alter You are a Great Part of this Family of this Ministry here of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Please send us in Your Updates as well as so You can receive Your reward that You deserve of a Good and Faithful Job that You have done and completed within the Bible Studies that you have sent in also please send us in your correct information and Name the cutest thing is a few years ago a Fellowship member whom is currently a resident in heaven loved our Bible Studies and was a Blessing always sent me in questions as well as I worked with that precious Soul each week. What happened was I was signing to the wrong Name at the end of the Year the credit was going to the wrong name to hang that certificate on their own wall for a good and faithful Job they have done. There is only one pourpose of that issue the lie does not go according to this Ministry of our Savior within this Church it goes towards your heart where He resides. Please send us in your correct Information for the Information sheet as you well know for every and any Ministry Your Information will be kept safe within our Ministry headquarters office and within our Fellowship lock files. No one can have access to your Personal information without Permission of a letter from you Amen.

Yes my staff are informed of the same of the above so if Deacon Matthew ever was asked any questions of anyone He would need to send that information to me as well as write a letter of approval towards the soul it was addressed to.

God Bless You and Remember Jesus Is Lord I look forward for signing Your Bible Studies Certificate and to Send you out all of your achievements that you have accomplished throughout the year. That’s the most Blessed Jesus filled moments of my life is to sign the certificate for a well done and good and faithful Servant of one whom is studying to show thyselves approved unto our Savior Amen! So Come on and Join our Fellowships Bible Studies the Price is Eternaty Amen the reward is sent your way at the end of each year for a good and faithful Job well done as your Soul is being Nourished and not being fueled as empty!

My Name Is Your Very own Sn Pastora,
Dr Diana Brevan
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

Last Name: __________________ First Name: _____________________

DOB: ____/____/______

Last Name of Spouse: ____________ First Name of Spouse: _____________

Spouse’s DOB: ____/____/______

Address: ____________________________________________________________

City: ______________________ State: ______ Zip: _____________________

Phone Number: ________________________ Cell Phone: __________________

Email Address: ______________________________________________________

Wedding Anniversary Date: ____/____/______

Those dependents that are living with you:

First Name: ______________________ Last Name: _______________________

DOB: ____/____/______ [__] Male [__] Female

DOB: ____/____/______ [__] Male [__] Female

DOB: ____/____/______ Male [__] Female

DOB: ____/____/______ Male [__] Female

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President