Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 2-11-15

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings ......February 11 2015......................
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.

WAIT FOR HIM
Lamentations 3:25 (NKJV) The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him.
God our Heavenly Father looks for those who want Him. One thing about God is that He has given to each of us a free will. He doesn't push Himself on anyone. But those who are hungry for Him and wait for Him, look out! Good things are coming your way.
Like an earthly father who desires fellowship with his children, so our Heavenly Father desires fellowship with us. From the very beginning God created Adam and Eve for fellowship. He desired a family just as a husband and wife desire one. He is the One that put that desire within us because it was in Him.
Our Father loves us so dearly and is longing for times of fellowship, times of good talks, times of just hanging out. The thing that hinders this is that God is a Spirit and we are flesh, and this puts some limitations on us. But one day this flesh is going to get peeled off and we are going to be able to fellowship, Spirit to spirit.
However, don't look at the limitations that we have today. There have been many throughout history that sought the Lord and hungered for Him and God revealed Himself very strongly to them. As this verse says, "The Lord is good to those who wait on Him”.
Make a decision today to wait upon Him, to hunger for Him. Jesus said that those who hunger and thirst for righteousness shall be filled. So let's do it. Get quiet, get with Him, and see what a difference it will make in your life. You will have peace and joy unspeakable and full of glory.
Confession: Today, I'm making a decision to seek after God my Father more than I have before. Today, I want to know Him and I desire Him. My God is so good to me and I want to bring joy to His heart. Today's Bible Reading: Genesis 42:18 - Genesis 43: Matthew 13:47 - 14:12: Psalms 18:16-36: Proverbs 4:7-10

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora