Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 5-17-15 by Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service for ..May 17 2015.... with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Why not join us in a couple of songs such as:
Who Am I

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me

Not because of who I am

A vapor in the wind
I am Yours, I am Yours

Not because of who I am

A vapor in the wind
I am Yours, I am Yours

I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours

Jesus Friend of Sinners

Jesus Friend of sinners we have strayed so far away
We cut down people in your name but the sword was never ours to swing
Jesus friend of sinners the truth's become so hard to see
The world is on their way to You but they're tripping over me
Always looking around but never looking up I'm so double minded
A plank eyed saint with dirty hands and a heart divided

Oh Jesus friend of sinners
Open our eyes to world at the end of our pointing fingers
Let our hearts be led by mercy
Help us reach with open hearts and open doors
Oh Jesus friend of sinners break our hearts for what breaks yours

Yeah...

Jesus friend of sinners the one who's writing in the sand
Make the righteous turn away and the stones fall from their hands
Help us to remember we are all the least of these
Let the memory of Your mercy bring your people to their knees

Nobody knows what we're for only against when we judge the wounded
What if we put down our signs crossed over the lines and loved like You did

Oh Jesus friend of sinners break our hearts for what breaks yours

You love every lost cause; you reach for the outcast
For the leper and the lame; they're the reason that You came
Lord I was that lost cause and I was the outcast
But you died for sinners just like me a grateful leper at Your feet

'Cause You are good, You are good And Your love endures forever
You are good, You are good and Your love endures forever

Oh Jesus friend of sinners break our hearts for what breaks Yours

And I was the lost cause and I was the outcast
Yeah...
You died for sinners just like me, a grateful leper at Your feet

Set Me Free

It hasn't always been this way
I remember brighter days
Before the dark ones came
Stole my mind
Wrapped my soul in chains

Now I live among the dead
Fighting voices in my head
Hoping someone hears me crying in the night
And carries me away

Set me free of the chains holding me
Is anybody out there hearing me?
Set me free

Morning breaks another day
Finds me crying in the rain
All alone with my demons I am
Who is this man that comes my way?
The dark ones shriek
They scream His name
Is this the One they say will set the captives free?
Jesus, rescue me

As the God man passes by
He looks straight through my eyes
And darkness cannot hide

Do you want to be free?
Lift your chains
I hold the key
All power on Heav'n and Earth belong to me

You are free
You are free
You are free

Announcements: Moments with Deacon Matthew will resume on May 30th in Daniel Chapter 9.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NIV) And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Acts 4:10-12 ..... for Today’s Message ..Who Am I .....

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

Who Am I? - What’s Your Name?
Dr. Diana Brevan

This morning we are beginning a sermon series entitled, “Why am I here?” It will be a four part series in which I will be covering questions that I believe plague most every person. These questions are such…

Who am I?
Why have I been through the things that I’ve been through in my life?
Why am I here?
How do I find my true purpose in life?

After seeking God through prayer and fasting, I believe that God has given me some divine wisdom and revelation into these matters, in which I will be sharing with you these next few Sunday mornings.

This morning I am going to address the question, “Who am I?” I am going to answer a question with a question. What’s your name?

In order to know who you are, you must be able to identify yourself.

Acts 4:10-12 (NKJV)
10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole.

12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

How many knows that there is power in the name of Jesus?

My name, Pastora Diana Brevan, does not have power to save people from their sins.

In fact, my name does not have any effect on anyone else, but me.

The only power that my name has is that it identifies who I am.

But if you think about it, identity is a very powerful thing.

If a person questions who they are, then they do not have a chance to understand what their purpose is in life.
In the Bible names/identities were very important.

People places and things were named for many different reasons.

• Jacob:
o Twin brother Esau
o Deceived Esau into trading his birthright for a bowl of soup
o Deceived his blind father

Genesis 27:35-36 (NKJV)
35 But he said, “Your brother came with deceit and has taken away your blessing.”
36 And Esau said, “Is he not rightly named Jacob? For he has supplanted me these two times. He took away my birthright, and now look, he has taken away my blessing!”…

Jacob means – supplanter, or deceiver

Can you imagine living life with a name like deceiver/thief…

He was named this because of his character.

There is another set of twins that I want you to recall with me… (Cain and Abel)

Able was killed by Cain because He gave God a better sacrifice. (Abel gave God what God wanted. Cain gave God what he wanted God to have.)

Abel’s name meant – breath

Able was named appropriately in that his life was very short it was as a breath. Here and then gone.

But notice what else Abel’s name meant – Vanity

Able was not a vain person. But he was killed because of Cain’s vanity.

Able had become named/labeled not because of his own character, but because of what someone else did to him.
There are some of you in this room right now where you are,who are carrying labels in your life that were not given to you because of who you are, but because of what someone else has done to you.

• Generational Curse
o You are a product of your circumstances

Jacob carried around the label/name of being a deceiver/thief and he deserved it.

Abel carried the label of vanity, and did not deserve.

Nevertheless, they were both labeled for life!

Or were they? Genesis 32:24-28 (NKJV)
24 Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day. 25 Now when He saw that He did not prevail against him, He touched the socket of his hip; and the socket of Jacob’s hip was out of joint as He wrestled with him. 26 And He said, “Let Me go, for the day breaks.”
But he said, “I will not let You go unless You bless me!”
27 So He said to him, “What is your name?”
He said, “Jacob.”
28 And He said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed.”

All his life, Jacob has carried around the label of being a thief!

But when he came in contact with God things changed!

Israel means – you have power with God and you are an overcomer.

God has not laid this message to you upon me with such urgency for not reason. He wants to change you right now!

God is here to set you free from labels that you have been dragging around with you for years!
When Jacob left that great experience with God, his friends and family did not know about Jacob’s experience with God. (This is the hardest part of letting God change you.) They did not understand what had happened to him.

As soon as he got back home, I’m sure that his wife greeted him as such…

“JACOB, where have you been all night?”
“JACOB, why are you so dirty?”
“JACOB, why are you walking like that? What happened to your leg?”
(When you leave an encounter with God you will leave different!)

People still were referring to him as Jacob!

But he knew, “I’m not the person that you use to know.”

As I was studying for this message that God has given me, I became very intrigued about people changing their names. So, I called the Sussex County Clerk of Court and asked, “What must a person do, if they want to change their name?”

This nice lady’s response to my question was this, “There is a two step process. The first step is, you come down to the courthouse and fill out a form. You then post that form here at the courthouse for 10 days for all to see. That’s step one.

Step two is, after 10 days of letting everyone know that you’re changing your name, you come and take down the form, and you simply pay a certain amount of dollars and your name is then legally changed.”

There is a transition period, in which you must post your life for everyone to see…

Some will not believe it, they will ridicule you, and tell you that you’re always going to be what you’ve been in the past…

But to every thing there is a time and season.

You may have to endure some ridicule, and doubt from you family and friends, but you day of transition is on the horizon!
I’ve come to proclaim to someone this morning, it’s almost daybreak Folks! A new day’s coming! Look up for your redemption draweth nigh!

But wait, what about the fee? What about the price that must be paid?

There is a price to pay for God to change who you are. That price is your willingness to hold onto God, even when you are in pain as Jacob was, you must pay the price.

I promise you, the merchandise is well worth any price that you have to pay to get God to remove the old labels from your life!

So, as I stand before you today as God’s mouthpiece to you, I ask you a question, “What is your name?”

Is there anybody here today who need’s a name change? You’re tired of living under the labels that this life has placed on you…

Come to this altar before the Cross Right now where you are,right now and we will help you get a hold of God, and He will reveal to you the new life that He longs to give you! Dr. Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI.

Have the Most blessed Jesus filled Sunday Folks
I am, your very own Senior Pastora Dr Diana Brevan of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord

Dr Diana Brevan

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconMatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora