Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 5-23-15

Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 5-23-15
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
Children at School
Certain people in the United States have worked hard to remove God from school systems, and we wonder why our schools are no longer safe. There was a time when we sent our children off to school knowing that they would be watched over carefully by school personnel. At the beginning of each day they heard a prayer and scripture reading, and they pledged allegiance to our country’s flag. The times have changed, and our children at school need our prayers of protection more than ever before. (Pray Psalm 91 for your children’s protection.) Let us unite in prayer for our school systems asking God for godly teachers, school counselors, coaches, and principles. Enjoy your children and nurture them, build them up according to the purpose and plan of God. It is your responsibility to pray for your children, ask God for wisdom and train your child/children in the way he is to go.

PRAYER :
Holy Spirit, help me pray effectively for our children at school. Father, I ask you to protect our children who attend school pursuing their education and training. In the name of Jesus, I bind their steps to paths of righteousness knowing that You are effectually at work in them, creating in them the power and desire to please You. They are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. I pray that they will find favor, good understanding and high esteem in the sight of God, their teachers and classmates. Amen.

Scripture Reading,Philippians 2:13
Deuteronomy 28:1-2, 13,,Proverbs 3:4,,I Kings 4:29

--

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
Making a differance In Lives around the Globe

Happy Moments, Praise God
Difficult Moments, Seek God
Quiet Moments, Worship God
Painful Moments, Trust God
Every Moment, Thank God

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconMatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora