Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 5-24-15 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service for ..May 24 2015.... with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Why not join us in a couple of songs such as

I Know Who I Am
Chorus:
I know who I am
I know who I am
I know who I am
I am yours
I am yours (2x)

And you are mine
Jesus you are mine
You are mine
Jesus you are mine

I was running, and you found me
I was blind, and you gave me sight
You put a song of praise in me
I was broken, and you healed me
I was dying, and you gave me life
Lord, You are my identity

I know, I know...
Chorus

I am forgiven, I am your friend
I am accepted, I know who I am
I am secure, I'm confident
That I am loved, I know who I am
I am alive, I am set free
I belong to you and you belong to me

He Knows My Name
[Chorus](Israel)
I have a Maker
He Formed My Heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands

Chorus
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call

(Kids)
I have a father
He calls me his own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go

(Chorus)
He knows my name
And hears me when I call

He hears me when I call...

He knows my name
And hears me when I call

I have a Maker
He Formed My Heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands

Chorus
He knows my name
And hears me when I call

(Kids)
I have a father
He calls me his own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go

(Chorus)
He knows my name
And hears me when I call

He hears me when I call... (you are my father and I love you)

He knows my name
And hears me when I call

Still Standing

Verse One: You gave me courage to believe that all your goodness I will see and if it had not been for you standing on my side where would I be

Chorus: If not for your goodness if not for your grace I don't know where I would be today if not for your kindness I never could say I'm still standing if not for your mercy if not for your love I most likely would have given up if not for your favor I never could say I'm still standing but by the grace of God

Verse Two: To you I lift my offering and set my heart on higher things for if it had not been for you standing on my side where would I be

Vamp: I'm still standing I'm standing I'm still standing but by the grace of God

Announcements: Moments with Deacon Matthew will begin in Chapter 9 on May 29th.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NIV) And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to1 Timothy 2:5 ..... for Today’s Message .Who Am I Part 2......

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

Who Is Jesus? Part 2

(The Teaching Of Jesus)

• This question seems a little offensive to some, because they think they know who Jesus Is. I believe that there is so much that we don’t know about Jesus and what we have known we have forgotten and replaced with other things or for a better way of saying it, we have taken what we know for granted.

• We pray for revival, yet we study very little about the revival giver.
• We pray for healing, yet we study very little about the healer.
• We pray for blessing, yet we study very little about the provider.
• If we want what God wants to give us then we have to know who Jesus Is.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
KJV

• Jesus Christ took on the sins of the world which made a way of escape from Sin. Because God became the man Christ Jesus, we now can experience salvation from Sin. We are saved from Sin unto God through the sacrificial act of Jesus Christ, whom we know as our Lord and Savior.

• Last week we discussed the life of Jesus. We learned that he was a carpenter by trade. He was teaching in the synagogue at 12 years old, but his actual ministry did not begin until He was Baptized by John the Baptist. Not everyone excepted Him as the Messiah, and by this came His crucifixion. Jesus life was unique in many ways and his approach was very tactful.

• Just as Jesus' life was unique, so His teachings are known for their fresh and new approach. Jesus taught several distinctive spiritual truths that set Him apart from any other religious leader who ever lived. He talked about the new way, the new life, and the new commandments. Jesus was really getting the attention of the crowd and the religious folks.

• I wonder what would happen if we took up Jesus’ habits. Teaching what would be beneficial to salvation, instead of religious. Jesus was changing it up and there were some that didn’t like it.

• This generation is looking for more than just a religious gathering. The teaching must be transforming. The fellowship must be full of compassion. The ministries must meet needs. When we look back on Jesus’ life and his teachings, he met people’s needs by meeting them with compassion and teaching transforming lessons.

• The message Jesus began to proclaim in Galilee after John the Baptist's imprisonment was the good news of the kingdom of God. When He appeared to His disciples after the resurrection, He continued "speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God".

Acts 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:
KJV

What did Jesus mean by the kingdom of God?

• When Jesus announced that the kingdom of God was drawing near, many of His hearers must have recognized an echo of those visions recorded in the Book of Daniel. These prophecies declared that one day "the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed"

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
KJV
• Jesus' announcement indicated the time had come when the authority of this kingdom would be exercised.

• The nature of this kingdom is determined by the character of the God whose kingdom it is. The revelation of God lay at the heart of Jesus' teaching. Jesus called Him "Father" and taught His disciples to do the same. But the term that He used when He called God "Father" was Abba, the term of affection that children used when they addressed their father at home or spoke about him to others. It was not unusual for God to be addressed in prayer as "my Father" or "our Father." But it was most unusual for Him to be called Abba. By using this term, Jesus expressed His sense of nearness to God and His total trust in Him. He taught His followers to look to God with the trust that children show when they expect their earthly fathers to provide them with food, clothes, and shelter.

• This attitude is especially expressed in the Lord's Prayer, which may be regarded as a brief summary of Jesus' teaching. In this prayer the disciples were taught to pray for the fulfillment of God's eternal purpose, which was the coming of His kingdom and to ask Him for daily bread, forgiveness of sins, and deliverance from temptation.

• In Jesus' healing of the sick and proclamation of good news to the poor, the kingdom of God was visibly present, although it was not yet fully realized. Otherwise, it would not have been necessary for Him to tell His disciples to pray, "Your kingdom come" (Matt 6:10). Jesus said that it was coming with Power in Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.KJV

• In the kingdom of God the way to honor is the way of service. In this respect, Jesus set a worthy example, choosing to give service instead of receiving it.

• The death and resurrection of Jesus unleashed the kingdom of God in full power. The Holy Ghost is part of the Kingdom things. Jesus told Nicodemus that the power to see the Kingdome would come through the Holy Ghost.

John 3:3-5

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
KJV

• Jesus teaching evolved around the kingdom things. Today if we want to experience the Kingdom of God as Jesus taught, then we must follow the example he laid down to Nicodemus during their late night discussion.

• The Kingdom of God is a Spiritual level and the teachings of Jesus was Kingdom driven. Jesus told his disciples that he would need to go away so that He could send back the comforter.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
KJV

John 14:26 But the Comforter , which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
KJV

• It was 50 days after the Passover and found in an upper room were 120 believers who were waiting on this comforter. The waited until the received what Jesus had promised to them.

Acts 2:1-4
2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
KJV

• They received exactly what Jesus said he would send back in His name. This was the entrance to the Kingdom of God told to Nicodemus by Jesus. Water and of Spirit is a reference to the Holy Ghost or comforter that Jesus spoke about.

• There is so much out there for us. The Holy Ghost is the key to the Kingdom of God.

The Way of the Kingdom of God

• The ethical teaching of Jesus was part of His proclamation of the kingdom of God. Only by His death and resurrection could the divine rule be established. But even while the kingdom of God was in the process of inauguration during His ministry, its principles could be translated into action in the lives of His followers. The most familiar presentation of these principles is found in the SERMON ON THE MOUNT (Matt 5-7), which was addressed to His disciples. These principles showed how those who were already children of the kingdom ought to live.

Matt 5:1-10

5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
KJV

• The Kingdom of God is not glory and honor but it is the life of a servant. Service to God is not always easy, but it if fulfilling. We are not here on this earth to receive great wealth, even though the will of God is that we live prosperous. We are here to live for the Kingdom.

You will not always be the most popular with the world.
You will not find comfort in this world
You will not always have peace
You may act different

• But you are blessed and you will see the Kingdom of God…

• Jesus was telling His followers that the way of the Kingdom of God is not always easy. It might be hard, but you are blessed.

• We are a blessed people because of Jesus Christ.

His Teachings Were The Supreme Example

• In the teaching of Jesus, the highest of all incentives is the example of God. This was no new principle. The central section of Leviticus is called "the law of holiness" because of its recurring theme: "I am the Lord your God...Be holy; for I am holy" (Lev 11:44). This bears a close resemblance to Jesus' words in Luke 6:36, "Be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful." The children of God should reproduce their Father's character. He does not discriminate between the good and the evil in bestowing rain and sunshine; likewise, His followers should not discriminate in showing kindness to all. He delights in forgiving sinners; His children should also be marked by a forgiving spirit.

• The example of the heavenly Father and the example shown by Jesus on earth are one and the same, since Jesus came to reveal the Father. Jesus' life was the practical demonstration of His ethical teaching. To His disciples He declared, "I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you" (John 13:15).

Conclusion

Jesus is our Provider,
Jesus is our Healer.
Jesus is our Father.
Jesus is our Comfort.
Jesus is our Savior.

I am glad that Jesus is part of my life, but I want to know more about Him, so that I can experience Him in fullness so that I can share Him with others. My Name Is your very own Senior Pastora, Dr.Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Where Jesus Is Lord. Making a Difference in lives!

Have the Most blessed Jesus filled Sunday Folks
I am, your very own Senior Pastora Dr Diana Brevan of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord

Dr Diana Brevan

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconMatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora