Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 5-24-15

Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

Prayer of Focus for Today: Forgiving Others
Their marriage was in turmoil. The wife called to tell me about the trap she had set for her husband, and when he reacted, she had him arrested. They were divorced and his anger and unforgiveness turned to bitterness. This ex-husband who had a heart for God did not escape the presence of the Holy Spirit who convicted and convinced him of sin, righteousness and judgment. Two years later he decided to forgive his ex-wife and let go of the past. A sense of peace filled his soul as the unforgiveness and bitterness drained away. Although he has never remarried, he is always happy and always speaks of others with kindness. This man of great valor is able to talk with his ex-wife without malice or spite. Forgiving others is a decision, not a feeling. If you decided to forgive, but the feelings and thoughts persist ask the Holy Spirit to uncover the origin of your feelings/thoughts of unforgiveness. Just as God helped this ex-husband he will help you analyze and resolve your feelings/thoughts of unforgiveness until you are filled with Light.

PRAYER: Father, I thank you for choosing me before the foundation of the world. I receive your Word that says that I am holy and without blame. As your dearly beloved child, I clothe myself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. I bear with others and forgive whatever grievances I may have against them. I forgive as the Lord forgives me. Over all these virtues, I put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. Amen
Scripture Reading Ephesians 1:4 Colossians 3:12-15
Come on and stand firm in agreement with Your Very Own Senior Pastora,
Dr. Diana Brevan.
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord!

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconMatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora