Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Vigil for Husbands Day 5

Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 5-30-15
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

Let us all Today Pray to align your Thought Life as well as stand firm in agreement and pray for everyone in agreement over conquering their thought life. When You Pray our Anointed Prayer Please stand in agreement as well as two or more gathered You are their footstool Amen.
Now Let us Pray!
Conquering the Thought Life
In the name of Jesus, I take authority over my thought life. Even though I walk (live) in the flesh, I am not carrying on my warfare according to the flesh and using mere human weapons. For the weapons of my warfare are not physical (weapons of flesh and blood), but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds. I refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the (true) knowledge of God; and I lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ, the Messiah, the Anointed One.

With my soul I will bless the Lord with every thought and purpose in life. My mind will not wander out of the presence of God. My life shall glorify the Father — spirit, soul, and body. I take no account of the evil done to me — I pay no attention to a suffered wrong. It holds no place in my thought life. I am ever ready to believe the best of every person. I gird up the loins of my mind, and I set my mind and keep it set on what is above — the higher things — not on the things that are on the earth.

Whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, I will think on and weigh and take account of these things — I will fix my mind on them.

I have the mind of Christ, the Messiah, and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart. In the name of Jesus, I will practice what I have learned and received and heard and seen in Christ and model my way of living on it, and the God of peace — of untroubled, undisturbed wellbeing — will be with me.

In Jesus’ name, amen.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5 Colossians 3:2 Psalm 103:1 Philippians 4:8 1 Corinthians 6:20 1 Corinthians 2:16 1 Corinthians 13:5,7 Philippians 4:9 1 Peter 1:13

Day 5

That he might daily seek You with all his heart, walking in the Spirit moment by moment, growing in his dependence on You.

•Psalm 119:1-2 - Make him a man of integrity who follows all Your laws. Help him to search for You with all his heart.

•Prov 3:5-6 - May he trust in You with all his heart and not lean on his own understanding. Help him to seek Your will in all he does. And direct his path.
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconMatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora