Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 7-4-15

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 7-4-15
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.

PRAY FOR AMERICA

Psalms 146:5-10 (NKJV) Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help,

Whose hope is in the Lord his God, 6 Who made heaven and earth,

the sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever,

7 Who executes justice for the oppressed, Who gives food to the hungry.

The Lord gives freedom to the prisoners. 8 The Lord opens the eyes of the blind;

the Lord raises those who are bowed down; the Lord loves the righteous.

9 The Lord watches over the strangers; He relieves the fatherless and widow;

but the way of the wicked He turns upside down. 10 The Lord shall reign forever—

Your God, O Zion, to all generations. Praise the Lord!

Our God is a God of freedom. He is a God of liberty. Our Jesus came and preached liberty to the captives. I don't know about you but I was bound up and then God came into my life and set me free. He is a God that looks out for the fatherless and the widow. He is a God who raises up those who are bowed down.

As we celebrate the Fourth of July, we see the freedom that we have as a nation because this is a Christian nation set on Christian ways. As long as we continue to lift up Jesus and the things of God this nation will continue to prosper. But if we take Christ out of it, then God will have to step back and that will let the enemy in. Fellow Christian, we are the ones that need to pray and to lift up our leaders and this USA. We are not of this world but the Scripture is so clear that if we pray for those in authority, we will lead a quiet and peaceable life (1 Timothy 2:1-4).Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

So this Independence Day, let’s pray! Let’s pray for America like we never have before and let’s see God do mighty things before Jesus comes to take us home to be with Him. True freedom is knowing God and trusting Him with all of our lives.

CONFESSION: This day, I lift up my country and pray that God will bring a great revival to America.

Today's Bible Reading2 Kings 20 - 22:2
Acts 21:18-36
Psalms 1150

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora