Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 7-5-15 by Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service for .July 5 2015..... with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Why not join us in a couple of songs such a

God Bless the USA
If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life
And I had to start again with just my children and my wife
I'd thank my lucky stars to be livin' here today
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away

And I'm proud to be an American where as least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the USA

From the lakes of Minnesota, to the hills of Tennessee
Across the plains of Texas, from sea to shining sea
From Detroit down to Houston and New York to LA
Well, there's pride in every American heart
And it's time to stand and say that

I'm proud to be an American where as least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the USA

Battle Hymn of the Republic

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored,
He has loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword
His truth is marching on.

Chorus:
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
His truth is marching on.

I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps
His day is marching on.
Chorus
I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnish`d rows of steel,
"As ye deal with my contemnors, so with you my grace shall deal;"
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel
Since God is marching on.
Chorus
He has sounded from the trumpet that shall never call retreat
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! Be jubilant, my feet!
Our God is marching on.
Chorus
In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me:
As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free,
While God is marching on.
Chorus

America My Country ‘Tis of Thee

My country, 'tis of Thee,
Sweet Land of Liberty
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love;
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills,
My heart with rapture thrills
Like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet Freedom's song;
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.

Our fathers' God to Thee,
Author of Liberty,
To thee we sing,
Long may our land be bright
With Freedom's holy light,
Protect us by thy might
Great God, our King.

Our glorious Land to-day,
'Neath Education's sway,
Soars upward still.
Its hills of learning fair,
Whose bounties all may share,
Behold them everywhere
On vale and hill!

Thy safeguard, Liberty,
The school shall ever be,
Our Nation's pride!
No tyrant hand shall smite,
While with encircling might
All here are taught the Right
With Truth allied.

Beneath Heaven's gracious will
The stars of progress still
Our course do sway;
In unity sublime
To broader heights we climb,
Triumphant over Time,
God speeds our way!

Grand birthright of our sires,
Our altars and our fires
Keep we still pure!
Our starry flag unfurled,
The hope of all the world,
In peace and light impearled,
God hold secure!

Announcements: Summer Semester Bible Studies continue with John Chapter 2 this week.

Send birthday cards and gifts to Dr Diana Brevan to the address below:

Dr. Diana Brevan
c/o Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NIV) And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Isaiah 42:5-8..... for Today’s Message .Truth Shall Make You Free......

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.
Truth Shall Make You Free
Dr. Diana Brevan

Isaiah 42:5-8 Thus says God the Lord, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, Who gives breath to the people on it, and spirit to those who walk on it: 6. "I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, as a light to the Gentiles, 7. To open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness from the prison house. 8. I am the Lord, that is My name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Romans 8:5-6 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

John 8:31-32 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32. "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.''

Romans 6:3-4 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? 4. Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Romans 6:7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.

I want to speak to us today about:
You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.''
On this day all across America people are celebrating their liberty and freedom.
But what exactly is Liberty: Liberty, Liberation: is Freedom from physical, political, and spiritual oppression.
On this 4th of July many will think back to what this day really means and the sacrifice that was made for us to live in this United States,

And then their will be others who will just treat it as one more day to get together with family and friends to have a good time in the freedom of America.

But what is true freedom?
• Is it:
• Doing what pleases us
• Acting any way we want to
• Saying things that we feel regardless of the outcome
• Taking drugs and drinking our life away
• Marring and divorcing just because we can
• Hurting others with anger and false accusations
• Taking advantage of our love ones or those we come in contact with.

Friends that maybe the worlds system of Freedom but let me tell you today Gods freedom:

• Is more than doing as we please,
• It is more than filling our lusts and passions
• It is more than worry and despair, depression and neglect.
• It is more than just living day by day never getting ahead.
• It is more than daily routine; it is being free from the chains of self-centerness and hurt and pain, financial burden and health problems.

Can I tell you friends; Today Freedom is in the house of the Lord.
Today Freedom is right before us
Today Freedom can be for you and your children
Today true Freedom is in Jesus Christ.

In the word of God this morning we began to read in the book of Isaiah the Profit and he proclaimed the Words of Freedom.

Not fleshly freedom but Spiritual Freedom, freedom that will give us the ability to move about freely in the will of God for our lives and the lives of our love ones.

Isaiah begins to proclaim a new and better way for mankind; he begins to speak the words of God to all that will listen to the new covenant of Freedom from the Law of sin and Death.

He declares these words in: Isaiah 42:5-8 Thus says God the Lord, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, Who gives breath to the people on it, and spirit to those who walk on it: 6. "I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, as a light to the Gentiles, 7. To open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness from the prison house. 8. I am the Lord, that is My name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images.

On this July 4th there is Freedom for all that will understand the words of the profits.

There is freedom for the souls of mankind; Liberty can be ours if we will just Let Go and Let God.

Can I let you know today friends: that Jesus has come so that we could be made free from the Bondage of Sin and death?

God said he is calling all into Righteousness, to a new way a better way, a covenant that will open the blind eyes and bring out prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness from the prison house.

So I must ask if this word is truth then why are so many people struggling in this world with their God given Freedom.

Why are there going to be thousands upon thousands of Americans celebrating liberty and freedom tonight when there souls are held by the prison doors of their own fleshly desires.

they will load up their cars, trucks, and minivans, take their children and go to that great, perfect spot to see the right fireworks show, they will gather with their friends and have a good time as the music plays in the background let freedom reign.

They will owo and aha with others that surround them, they will have a temporary smile on their face for just a short while, but deep inside there soul is full of the hurt and pains from this world's system.

But tonight just a few moments they will be trying to fill all of those fillings with anything that will numb them for a moment in time.

Tomorrow will come and inside of these people is the soul that God created perfectly and wonderfully made, and that soul will be screaming out for true Godly freedom, true Godly Liberty but the day will go on and they will thrust themselves into the continued lifestyle of bondage, of hurt and pain despair and turmoil.

All the talk of Freedom and Liberty will cease and life will return, until someone tells them about the truth, freedom, and Liberty in Jesus Christ.

Can I tell you today that if we will listen to
The truth, the truth shall make you free.''

In the book of Romans the Apostle Paul beings to show us great and important truths that will help us be made free.

In chapter 8 and verse 1 he says these words: There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Now what Paul is teaching us is this, If you love the Lord and have obeyed the Gospel of Jesus Christ there should be no condemnation in your life.

We should not walk around with our heads down and be plagued by the things of the flesh this world or things of the adversary

We should not let the hurts and pains of our past make us feel as if we are no good and hold us back from the Blessings that God has for us.

We should not let our flesh put us back into bondage or spiritual prison, because we have overcome these things through Christ which strengths us.

We should understand the liberation and freedom that has been given to us and learn to walk in it day and night.

Paul was letting us know that true Freedom is when you are in Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is in you.

When we walk by his Spirit and not by our flesh, is when we will be overcomes and have the true Freedom that God has given us.

Romans 8:5-6 declares: For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

If we have truly come into the Truth, we will learn these principals that Paul is telling us about in Romans 8, he is telling us to understand that Living by your Flesh will only cause you to think of things that:
• Are not-Godly.
• Do things that will cause you to stumble and fall
• Look at things you should not look at
• Say things that will only be hurtful to you and others
• Act in ways that will not be pleasing to God or your Family

And over time you will end up backwards into a Spiritual Prison looking for your way back to the place of Freedom and Liberty in Jesus Christ.

However though if we will continue to walk in the Spirit and Talk in the Spirit, act in the Spirit and live our lives by the Spirit then we will continue in the Liberty and Freedom of the Truth and we will be made free from the Bondage of Sin and Death.

• You wont have to worry about backsliding.
• You wont have to worry about you church attendance
• You wont have to worry about you day to day life
• You wont have to worry about being left behind when Jesus Comes for his bride you will be his bride wearing the Righteous Garment the Covenant that God made between you and him.
• You will be wearing the Wedding gown without spot or wrinkle, because you are spiritually minded that is full of life and peace.

Can I tell you today that if we will listen to
The truth, the truth shall make us free.''

In the Book of John chapter 8:31-32 we find that Jesus is talking to the Jewish people of that day, and he begins to give them instruction and insight to a life of Freedom.

Now we must understand that the Jewish Community of that day were still the chosen People through the covenant given to Moses, but these people would not listen to Jesus nor would they take instruction from him no matter how much he touched their lives.

What I find interesting is in this day people all around us act just like the Jewish people in the days of Jesus:

• They don’t want to listen to anyone talk about Jesus
• They are not interested in the bible way
• They are into themselves and not others
• They want to look Good to others but could care less about them.
• They are looking to gain by hurt instead of love.

That is not Freedom, nor liberty you can’t be made free by earthly ways, only Jesus can make us free.

That is what John wrote about in John 8:31-32 he is writing about those that would listen to Jesus tell them the way to Freedom.

This is what he said: John 8:31-32 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32. "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.''

Friends can I tell you today that the Word of God is Truth and if we will pick up his word and stay with it then we can be called his disciples and learn the ways of the Truth.

What Jesus is saying to us is that his word is the ticket to Freedom, it is the road map that will lead us to the way of Salvation to the truth of Liberty and Life everlasting without pain or sorrow.

Today In Closing:
Every eye closed every head bowed.

Spiritual Freedom can be ours today; all it takes is for us to start a relationship with Jesus Christ.

You can do that Right now by just simply telling him that you need him in your life and that you are sorry for all that you have done in your past.

Tell him you will try to do better and that you will turn and go into a new direction, that will be full of his word.

Ask him today to revel his truth to you, and open up your understanding today to his ways.
I want you to know that if you have asked Jesus to come into your life and you have asked him to forgive you of your wrong doings then you have Repented of your sins and that old man is now dead.

But the bible declares that we need to bury those sins with Jesus, we need to wash away those things so that we can have the Liberty and Freedom from Sin.

Listen to: Romans 6:3-4 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? 4. Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Come on and Receive your Newness of Life today, Become that Brand new Creature of Christ Jesus for you were buried than arose with Him Starting in today be more than a conqueror through our Savior Be set free within this day of Freedom In Jesus Mighty Name I stand firm in agreement with our Savior Jesus Christ that You will walk more stronger within our Savior today more than any days passed away for You Shall Know the Truth and Truth Jesus Christ Has Set You Free Happy Fourth Of July Amen from Your Very Own Senior Pastora, Dr. Diana Brevan Staff all of our family, our loved ones, our World Wide Prayer Team and all would love to Wish you the most Blessed Jesus filled Forth as you are set free Amen.

Have the Most blessed Jesus filled Sunday Folks
I am, your very own Senior Pastora Dr Diana Brevan of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord

Dr Diana Brevan

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconMatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora