Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 7-6-15

Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-6-15
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

For God’s Supply of Your Every Need
God, I come before Your throne of grace where I receive mercy and find grace to help me in my time of need. Father, I know that You are able to make all grace abound to me, so that in all things at all times, having all that I need, I will abound in every good work. As it is written: “He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor; his righteousness endures forever” (2 Cor. 9:9 niv). You supply seed to the sower and bread for food, and I trust You to also supply and increase my store of seed and enlarge the harvest of my righteousness. I will be made rich in every way so that I can be generous on every occasion.
I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through Christ Who gives me strength. Father, I thank You for meeting all my needs according to Your glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
Night and day I pray most earnestly that You, Lord, will supply what is lacking in my faith, and make my love increase and overflow for everyone. I purpose to share with Your people who are in need, and to practice hospitality. In my season of plenty I will supply what others need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what I need. Then there will be equality, as it is written: “He who gathered much did not have too much, and he who gathered little did not have too little” (2 Cor. 8:15 niv).
Your divine power has given me everything I need for life and godliness through my knowledge of You Who called me by Your own glory and goodness. I pray that these words of mine, which I have prayed before You, will be near to You day and night, that You may uphold my cause according to each day’s need.
In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.

Hebrews 4:16 Romans 12:13
2 Corinthians 9:8-11 2 Corinthians 8:14,15 Philippians 4:12,13,19 2 Peter 1:3 1 Thessalonians 3:10-12 1 Kings 8:59
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconMatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora