Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Letter from Dr Diana Brevan 7-7-15

From the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-7-15
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

To understand how important studying the Word is, we must first understand that the Word of God is alive! The Word can really affect and have a life-changing impact on our day-to-day living. God reveals Himself through His Word. As He reveals Himself to us through His Word, we can expect our lives to change because we are not just getting to know about God, but we are getting to know God Himself! ...The reason we study the Bible is that we may know God, His ways and walk in them.

That’s why it is so important that we settle in our minds that, while the Bible is God’s inspired Word, it is also meant to be down-to-earth. We are not to just reverently give it a place of honor on our bookshelves, but instead to treat the Word as our personal hands-on reference book on life—a how-to book for everyday living. We must get rid of the negative idea that it is just a set of rules.

Treat this period of studying the Bible as an appointment that you’re required to attend. Then, every day, follow through by building your schedule around this appointment—and not the other way around. Soon, you’ll develop a desire to attend your study and it will become easier and easier. And if you miss an appointment once in a while, don’t worry. Just get back in the flow. As you get started studying, it is wise to use a Bible you feel free to mark and take notes in. Start underlining scriptures that have significance and special meaning to you. This will help personalize the Word for you. Marking these scriptures will also help you find them more easily when you need them.

At your appointment, one of the best ways to “dig” into the Word is to find a subject or certain scriptures you need to understand. Pray for understanding and discernment of the scriptures. Allow the Holy Spirit to reveal it to you. Read and think about each word in each scripture. You can check meanings, too, by using a concordance to study the Greek or Hebrew root words and their meanings.

An important part of your study of the Word is meditation. To meditate means “to think deeply and continuously, ponder or reflect.” It also means “to converse with oneself.” This takes some time. Read the scripture over and over again as you pray in the spirit. Meditation brings your spirit and your mind together and builds a capacity for your faith to be released (Romans 10:17). Ask the Holy Spirit to open the eyes of your understanding so you can comprehend the deep things of God. Then expect the Lord to do it. Expect Him to meet you on the level of your need and reveal His Word to you.

When starting out, spend the majority of your time in the New Testament (primarily in the letters the Apostle Paul wrote to the early churches). Look for and underline phrases such as “in Him,” “in whom” and “in Christ.” Every one of them has something to offer you personally because according to Ephesians 2:6, you are in Christ!

Make what God says the authority in your life. That means you shouldn’t just believe what God says to you in His Word, but you should also act on it. Acting on it is what produces results (see Matthew 7:24-27). Part of acting on the Word includes speaking it. You will find that what you really believe in your heart is what you speak all the time—and what you speak determines what happens in your life (Mark 11:23).

Once you start speaking God’s Word about your needs, do not speak anything contrary to it. If you need healing, for example, do not let the focus of your words be about your sickness. Rather, confess what the Word says about it: “By His stripes I am healed according to Isaiah 53:4-5.”

To help in your study, we recommend the following:

1. Young’s Analytical Concordance—a great help in finding verses that pertain to specific situations or needs. It contains the Hebrew and Greek word translations.

2. Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance—a dictionary of the Hebrew, Chaldee and Greek words.

3. Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Biblical Words—a dictionary for Scriptural words and meanings.

4. Expositions of Holy Scripture by Alexander Maclaren—a 17-volume series that includes sermons and expositions from almost every book of the Bible, and the most comprehensive index of any major expositional work.
5. Your Very Own Sn Pastora, Dr. Diana Brevans favorite out of all the above that I use more fervently besides the above and my study bible is the New Strongs Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, and Also the Dakes Study Bible which they both every every detail that you need of Information and understanding of the Word of God including all Hebrew and Greek Writings for Your Wisdom and Knowledge I Pray that You will use any of the above tools as well as a good Study Bible to go along with The above so that you will have a Great Relationship with our Savior and understanding Amen. God Bless You My name Is Senior Pastora. Dr. Diana Brevan. Someone that I care for very much is always saying I am always studying or deep Searching something Oh Amen Our Savior is the Life I lead Without Him He will not be my guide nor all whom I hold within Me. God Bless You all and Remember Jesus Is Lord. Please Join our Certified Bible Studies From January to December each Year Come on and sign up and send it right in to the Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com and all the information you will see on the studies I look forward to working with you through out the year and to come as well as work with you and answer all questions you may have God Bless You I look forward to hearing from you soon Amen.

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora