Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 1-23-18

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone! God Bless you! 1-23-18 Another day to serve Our Loving Lord, Another Day to Get it Right! Amen God to use me~
We are all right where God wants us to be. Whether you are in jail, learning a lesson, or with family, searching for Gods will and Ways, He places us, Right where we are! Amen
And if it's the Lords will to take you somewhere else, who are we to go against it? Amen
Always be led by the Holy Spirit, Our Guide, Our Teacher, our Protection, Our Interceder!~ Amen
You may think you know whats good for you, but without discernment from the Spirit, it's not His will.
It's so easy to do the wrong things, and so hard to do what's right, The Spirit of God is here to Help us! Amen
We are to Deny Our Selves! Not to do the things that will separate us from God! Not to be Selfish, and Never think anyone is any better than anyone else, God is No Respecter of Persons!
We are to Pick Up our Cross, Be Christlike every minute of every day, and Be Followers of Jesus Christ!~ Amen
Professing the word of God and Salvation through Jesus Our Lord, to Everyone!~ Fishers of Men!~ Amen
Jesus left us with Two Main Rules in life:
Love Your God with All Your Heart, Mind, Soul, and Strength, and to Love One Another! On these Two Laws, All the Others Hang!~ Amen Mark 12:30
Because, when You Love the Lord, and Keep Him First, and Love One another, Praying for others, forgiving others, sharing testimony with others, in Jesus Name, You will Never Kill, or Steal, or Covet, and You Will Love Everyone as it says in 1 John 4:20- If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? Amen
Allow God to Use you, mold you and grow you, to be what He has intended you to be, from the very start!~ Amen
I Love you all, and I am praying for You!~
Live for Jesus, You will Never Regret it!~ Amen
In Jesus Name, Shalom!~

Dear Almighty Lord God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit, I thank you for this day, for this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I thank you for my being able to see, and to hear, and to speak, and to feel, and to taste of Your good creation this day and every day. I’m blessed because you are such a loving and such a forgiving God, and such an understanding and caring God. You have done so much for me and yet you keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have ever done, or ever said or ever thought that was not pleasing to you. I say I am so sorry.I now repent and ask for your forgiveness. Please keep me safe O God From all danger, hurt, and harm. Help me to start this day and every day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.

Let me make the best of each and every day, To clear my mind so that I can hear from you. Please broaden my mind so that I can accept all things according to God’s Will. Let me not whine and whimper Over things I have no control over, for all things are working together for my good and God’s Glory. And when I’m pushed beyond my limits, give me the best response, a response which says Alleluia, and Praise the Lord, and Thanks be unto the Most High God Almighty. I know that when I can’t pray, You listen to the prayer of my heart.

Continue to use me to do your will. Continue to bless me so that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong so that I may help the weak… Keep me uplifted so that I may have Words of encouragement for the discouraged. I pray for those that are lost and can’t find their way, that they come to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, even through this prayer I am now praying. I pray for those that are misjudged, misguided, misused, and misunderstood. I pray for those who don’t know you intimately. I pray for those who will delete this prayer without sharing the Love of God with others. I pray for those that don’t believe. But I thank You, that I do believe. That God changes people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every one of the family members In their households. I pray for peace, love, and joy in their homes; I pray that they are out of debt And that all their financial needs are met, and they have more than enough to be a blessing to others. I pray for every eye that reads and says this Prayer. That they come to know that there is no problem, no circumstance, no situation that is greater than God, for God is greater than all, God is greater in all, God is greater through all, and God is greater upon all. For God, the Most High God Almighty of all the Universes is truly the Greatest of All.

I pray for all my enemies, and those who have used me and abused me, and have lifted up their hands and their tongue against me. I now forgive them for all they have done. In Jesus Name, all my enemies are now forgiven, and I pray God forgiveness upon all my enemies, for they do know what they are doing, for I am a Child of God. So every battle that I have ever encountered in my life is now in God’s Loving hands, for You, O God fights all my battles for me. I pray that these words be believed, received and accepted into the hearts of every eye that sees them and every tongue that confesses them in name of Jesus Christ, I pray believing, receiving and accepting God’s miracles in my life this day and every day, for God’s Divine favor is now my heritage, in Jesus Name. Amen and Amen! It is done! O’ Praise The Lord! Alleluia!