Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 1-27-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 1-27-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Morning Everyone 1-27-18.....trust is a hard thing to come by, and once our trust is broken we usually make vows or statements to never trust again...Trust ...What does it look like?...What does it feel like?...How do we obtain trust, and how do we learn to trust again?...

I am sure there are many questions you have pondered and asked yourself over and over and over again, because I have. How do we know who we can trust and what do we do when we don't know how to trust?

What about God?...What about trusting Him? ...trusting God is not a natural response. Being in ministry, I have met many people who have not trusted God and don't know how to truly give it all to God. And some of the people I trust the least are those who claim to be from God.

I remember the first time I discovered I didn't trust God. I was prayer walking around My Home Town the early morning hours. I always had my phone ear buds stuck in an ears listening to worship music. As I was prayer walking, I started singing at the top of my lungs this song and the word "trust" came out. I stopped in my tracks as I discovered I didn't trust God. It was devastating. I listened to the song repeatedly as the revelation came forth and I am staring at the clouds. I didn't trust God. I was looking at Him wrongly.

It led me on a journey to find out why...Maybe it was what I could trust God for and what I couldn't trust God for. I wrote down scriptures in the Bible and allowed the Father to take me on a journey of discovering how to trust Him. Along the way as I was learning how to not trust people, I was being hurt by the body of Christ and by people who claimed they were of God. You know what I am talking about, right?...We all have been hurt by people in the body of Christ, right?...When I lived in California, I always said that their are alot of snakes.

I discovered we all have hurts as I traveled the U.S. when I was alot younger The pinches, the distrust, the hurtful words, people not believing in our concepts and ideas, people in the church not embracing our passion for Jesus or the controlling spirits attempting to rule over us and the church. It seems like the church has torn it's true believer's down and disintegrated the trust we once had for people and for God.

As I have journied on further through life, I have discovered it is difficult to trust people again. The same hurts, the same lies, the same rejections seem to keep rearing their ugly faces around us. Instead of seeking to be healed from these deep wounds, we seem to allow them to pile up on top of each other. We continue to get hurt and sit under leadership that has also been wounded which in turn further wounds us when our leaders are ministering out of a place of hurt. How can we learn to trust again when the church has been wounded and continues to wound its people?

We must first learn to trust in our most heavenly Father. Our Father loves us with an everlasting love (Jer. 31:3). He has plans and purposes for us and there is no room for distrust in those plans and purposes (Jer. 29:11). He is a Father who desires to give good gifts to His children (Luke 11:13).

We need to come to a place of total surrender and trust with our Father. We can't look at our Father as a representative of a person in this situation. Our heavenly Father is not going to let us down, like earthly people do. Our heavenly Father can be trusted.

We need to trust God daily, minute by minute, hour by hour, second by second. It is a conscious decision ...this is a choice. What choice are you going to make? ...people will fail us, we will fail ourselves, yet God's love never fails and His mercies are new every morning (1 Cor. 13:8, Ps. 59:16).

God proves Himself to us time and time and time again, even when He doesn't have to. He chooses to. We need to choose to trust Him. We need to choose to sacrifice to Him.

As I ponder yet another year and the things once again He has helped me to trust Him with, I discover that I learned my lessons years ago and I can trust Him, and so can you. We can trust Him when we give up something He has asked us to give up that it is for our good.

We can trust Him that we need to live by faith and not by sight. As we surrender those things most precious and valuable into the hands of our living omnipresent God, we can trust that He will replace them, restore them and rebuild them. We don't always know why God calls us to sacrifice money, time, ministry, employment, friendships, homes, relationships, churches, possessions or anything else He calls us to give up for Him.

I don't trust people, sometimes I do trust God in some people - Very few people.

As we begin to truly know Him we will see His reflection in people. Everyone can trust God for something, yet how many of us can trust God for everything?

Prayer

Lord, I thank You that You are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. I want to trust in Your ability and not my own. Teach me to see difficulties in my life from Your perspective. Help me to focus on You and Your power. I want to be like Joshua and Caleb who believed in a good report and focused on You even in hard circumstances (Numbers 14:7-9). My responsibility is to carefully read, trust, and obey Your Word. Today I bring before You this difficulty in my life [Name a hard situation you are right now facing]. Help me not to fear but to trust You in this situation. I declare my faith in Your ability to fulfill Your promises to me. You will fight for me and win the battles in my life. You are mighty, powerful, righteous and true.

I have nothing to fear with You on my side. I will be strong and courageous even in hard times. I will not be terrified or discouraged, for the Lord my God will be with me wherever I go (Joshua 1:9). You will never leave me or forsake me (Joshua 1:5). I do not need to figure everything out. You already know the best plan for my life. I will not try any man-made method to do only what You can do. Show me Your supernatural power. Teach me how to walk by faith and pray breakthrough prayers. I choose to have faith in Your ability to break through every obstacle in my life. Just like Joshua, You will give me the land and every place where my feet step (Joshua 1:3). “Through you we push back our enemies; through your name we trample our foes. I do not trust in my bow, my sword does not bring me victory; but you give us victory over our enemies, you put our adversaries to shame. In God we make our boast all day long, and we will praise your Name forever” Amen (Psa 44:5-8).

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.