Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 1-28-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 1-28-18

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings

God Morning With Rosemary Gutierrez 1-28-18

Shalom Shalom! Good Sunday Morning to you all!~ 1-28-18 Without God, We Are Lost, Without Jesus, Life is in Vain!~ Amen!~

I do not profess to know anything special, It all comes to me by the Holy Spirit!~

I Yield Myself to God and Read His Words, to Know His will.

I stand on the Rock of Jesus Christ, My Lord and Savior, Master and King!~ Amen

Whatever comes in this day, I will accept it, grow from it, and Overcome if need be!~

With a Repented Heart, we can live the Life that God has willed us to live!~ Amen

Are we seeking and serving God the way He wants us to, or are we becoming comfortable, that everything is alright, and play down our sins, like they aren't so bad.~

God is No Respecter of Sin, All Are Bad, All Have Sinned!~

Lying is as Bad as Murder to God, there are no degrees of Sin!~

It's a Hard Life, and who can ever make it to the Kingdom of God?

The One Who Overcomes, til the End!~

Stay Encouraged, Keep in Favor with God and Whatever you are going through, God has a Purpose, and Meaning for your life!~

Keep Faithful, Loving and Kind, God is with Us!~

In Jesus Name, Be Blessed!~

Romans 8:28-29 KJV- For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen!~

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for the promise to fill my hunger. I open my heart to You and ask that You draw me by Your Spirit. Teach me to walk in Your ways of righteousness that I may honor and serve You all the days of my life. I thank You for giving me a diligent spirit. Thank You for Your faithfulness.

Give me strength to stand and seek You until I see Your promises fulfilled in every area of my life. I come into agreement with You. I choose to align my words, my thoughts and my actions with Your Word which is a lamp to my feet and light to my path.

I will hide Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You. I lift up my family and friends and all who are reading this prayer and I ask that You provide them with whatever they are in need of and grant them Your perfect peace as we wait for our answered prayers, miracles and manifestation of Your word in our lives, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

USA Headquarters

PO Box 2752

Inverness Florida 34451

352-637-3046

headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies

Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com

Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.

JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM

Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.

JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.CO