Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 1-29-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 1-28-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
Because He Lives Lyrics

God sent his son, they called him Jesus,
He came to love, heal and forgive.
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my savior lives.

[Chorus]
Because he lives
I can face tomorrow
Because he lives
All fear is gone
Because i know he holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because he lives

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives,
But greater still the calm assurance:
This child can face uncertain day because he lives.

[Chorus]

And then one day I'll cross the river,
I'll fight life's final war with pain.
And then, as death gives way to vict'ry,
I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know he reigns.

[Chorus]
He Knows My Name

Verse 1
He counts the stars one and all
He knows how much sand is on the shores
He sees every sparrow that falls
He made the mountains and the seas
He's in control of everything
Of all creatures great and small

Chorus
And He knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
When I'm overwhelmed by the pain
And can't see the light of day
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause He knows my name

Verse 2
I don't know what tomorrow will bring
I can't tell you what's in store
I don't know a lot of things
I don't have all the answers
To the questions of my life
But I know in Whom I have believed

Chorus

And he knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause he knows my name

Bridge

He knew who I was when He carried my cross
He knew that I would fail Him but He took the loss

Chorus

And he knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause he knows my name

Outro
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name

"My Life Is In Your Hands"

You don't have to worry
And don't you be afraid
Joy comes in the morning
Troubles they don't last always
For there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say

Oh
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands

With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
My life is in your hands

So when your tests and trials
They seem to get you down
And all your friends and loved ones
Are nowhere to be found
Remember there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say

Oh
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
My life is in your hands

With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
My life is in your hands

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 1
The Book of Psalms Chapter One
Two Roads
Dr.Diana Brevan

Writing the Book of Psalms was a process that took place between 1410 BC or so, the time of Moses, who wrote Psalm 90, and it's likely the Book was completed by Ezra and Nehemiah, in about 430 BC. Some of the Psalms are anonymous, but almost half are attributed to David. His experience as a shepherd, musician, warrior and king is clearly reflected in those Psalms. It's obvious in his writings that David was also a prophet, which was later specifically stated by Peter in Acts 2:29-31. It's so interesting that the Psalms and all of Scripture, came out of events that arose out in the lives of the prophets themselves... events that often startled, inspired, thrilled and even frightened its writers. Behind the events in their lives and ours, however, is the Guiding Hand of God's Holy Spirit, who continually orchestrates events that are larger, more meaningful than we thought. Your life and my life are not just about you and me. There is much in your life that you do not understand... "How could this happen to me, to my child, my loved one, my life?" These are excellent questions and in them we begin to understand that yes, my life is about me, but there's more. Your situation and mine can both be joyful and awful, emotions strangely occurring at the same time. We need to see it—God is speaking through you and me, expressing Himself through our lives, and part of it is correcting tendencies within us that we may not even know are wrong. An even bigger part of this is for us to tell a friend, or perhaps our doctor notices our distress, or an EMT observes a note we wrote before we became unconscious, and they mention it to others, a ripple effect that may reach to people we never even heard of on the other side of the world... strangers may benefit from our distress, which is part of God's intention for the situation we don't comprehend. And so we read Psalms, written by people we did not meet or know, who expressed themselves and their circumstances in words inspired by the Holy Spirit, so we, today, will benefit from them, grow and stop making wrong decisions.

Psalm 1, Verse 1: "How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers!" The word "blessed" is actually "happy," though it's even more, much more, because it has a deeper meaning: To be blessed is to enjoy God's special favor and grace, to know Him! And we often don't understand how blessed we are because God can be viewed like the surgeon who is removing the cancer from us. We are on the operating table, there is a blinding light above us, and the Great Surgeon is standing over us with scalpel in hand, about to remove our cancer of the soul. Our tendency is to jump off that table and run down the hall, yelling for help—who wants suffering? and the answer is—none of us. Notice, by the way, the downward spiral of this verse, which takes us on a journey of how NOT to receive His blessings, if we walk, stand and then sit with sinners in the darkness of this world. 1) We are all touched by the "wrong crowd" in life and there are always whispers in our ears, and hands clutching at us, trying to lead us away from God's blessings. The message is—don't listen to them—keep moving prayerfully toward the Lord, because if we do listen to bad influences, 2) we can find ourselves standing with such people, listening to and perhaps admiring their ways, and finally, 3) sitting with them, changed into those who don't seek the Lord anymore, but instead become "scoffers" who reject God and His blessings. We can sadly become the people that Scripture and godly people have warned us about.

Verse 2: "But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night." The first verse was like a sign, warning us about our future lives with words not unlike: "Danger, Bridge Out Ahead." We are always at crossroads in our lives, and in Verse 2 we find a road to the future that saves us from destruction and gives us LIFE. People everywhere try to plan for the future, finding the right career, storing up savings, purchasing homes, buying life insurance and so much more. And even when we cannot have such things, we still understand the importance of them and wish we could get them. Note that the "law" here, is more than just the specific "do's" and "don'ts" of the Old Testament... Much like Psalm 119, the word also includes the whole of God's Holy Scripture; the Psalms, wisdom literature, prophesies, historical narratives, and more, including what came to be called the New Testament. We should note there is more to life than just our time on this planet... we were designed to live forever, and the end of this life is simply one door or the other into eternity. We should carefully apply the words of Romans 10:17 to our hearts—"Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God." We can receive the Holy Spirit, who touches us with understanding at the center of our being, and since we were born blind and deaf to the Presence of God, we also are given the Holy Scriptures, also known as "the Law of the Lord" and "the Word of God." Let's read His Psalms and find faith—together.

Verse 3: "He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers." What would it be like to be a tree? As this is being written, noisy city workers are across the street, cutting down and grinding up a tree that died. It didn't get enough water or nutrients, it became susceptible to some disease or something—that tree is gone. Ironically that tree was within a few feet of a fire hydrant but the water, so close, did not reach it. Probably a new tree will be planted in its place, much like when we leave this world and the possessions we have in it, others will come and occupy the place we thought was "ours." The Holy Spirit is leading us to God's Holy Scriptures, and if we prayerfully read His Word, we become like healthy fruit trees, watered, with just the right amount of sunlight, and receive what we need to find the "Door" leading to the Place of God. Jesus revealed about Himself in John 10:9—"I am the Door." Scripture leads us to Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who gives us God's Holy Spirit, who opens our understanding of Scripture, which leads us to Jesus... The precious circle of LIFE.

Verses 4-5: "The wicked are not so, but they are like chaff which the wind drives away. 5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous." We reasonably are repelled by the thought of hell as a sad destination for those who have sinned in the sight of God. Suffering right now is bad enough, but what about worse suffering that lasts forever? At this point we reach a crossroads: The way of faith leads to LIFE, in which we find that our trust in the Lord is eternally activated on our behalf by the grace of God, who gave the Son for us, opening the Door to LIFE. God is speaking to our hearts, through Scripture, the Holy Spirit, His people, radio and TV shows, books, dreams, in ways too deep to easily recognize, and we are expected to prayerfully LISTEN. We have a choice about our future, and those who choose unbelief, don't have to be with the One they don't believe in. If you don't want the Lord, you get your way—forever, and the pain of that decision will be never-ending suffering, much like "chaff" that is split off from the wheat and blown away from God's silo by the winds of despair.

Verse 6: "For the Lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish." Don't let anybody fool you—God knows everything about you and me. He knows precisely who and what we are. When we think we're alone, we're actually surrounded by God's Holy Angels and the Lord Himself. And note carefully Matthew 9:13—"I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners." We are not somehow "righteous" through our own efforts. Those who think they are—aren't. The way of the righteous is not about the one who participates in all the right religious activities, prays with correct words, gives to some charity, and everybody agrees they are "nice"—instead this is about the one who trusts, has faith in the Lord. God is the righteous One, we are all sinners (Romans 3:23) and we need Him. It is HIS righteousness grafted into us that is being spoken of here. Much like a fruitful branch is grafted into a barren tree, He is what we need. And since this is God's world and humanity is His creation, He has every right to decide what is righteous, what is wicked, who will perish and who will not. It's time to WANT the Lord, who makes "trees" like us become fruitful at last.

Father, thank You for the Psalms. I am touched by those who have gone before. Help me with awareness of what was right in their lives and teach me through what went wrong. I trust in You, Lord. I am Yours. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora