Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Evening Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 1-28-18

Good Evening Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 1-28-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings

Prayer For Protection Against Evil
Heavenly Father You have promised that when we dwell in the secret place of the most High and shelter under the shadow of Your wings you will guard and guide us, protect us and keep us - for You are our refuge and our fortress and You alone are the one in Whom we place our trust.

Thank You Lord that no matter where I go Your hand leads me, and Your right arm upholds me.. for You are before me and behind me, You are above me and below me You are at my right hand and also at my left. And You are within me.. indwelling in my heart by the power of Your Holy Spirit, Who is my ever present Help in time of trouble.

Father I pray that You would protect me and my family from all the evils that are lurking nearby and from those that would seek to harm us. Uphold us and keep us safe from all the evils that encircle our lives. Put Your hedge of protection and safety around us we pray, and place a guard at our doors and protects us from all that pass by our gate. And Father, keep our hearts from fear but rather fill us to overflowing with Your perfect peace that passes all understanding. Thank You that You are indeed our refuge and strength. You are that ever present Help in time of trouble – therefore in Your strength we will not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the middle of the sea. – for You are with us wherever we go. Thank You in Jesus Name, Amen

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings f