Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 1-30-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 1-30-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Wonderful Tuesday Morning to you all!~ 1-30-18 Welcome to the future! A year ago, you didn't even think about today!~ Amen
It seems like we were just here not too long ago, Hum?
If I didn't know better, I would suspect that God is Shortening the days, for the elects sake!~ Time is going by So Fast!~ Amen
So much has happened in the past year, some good, some bad, and some ugly!~
I have learned to Never worry, Keep Good with the Lord, and to take care of things, I can actually do something about!~
All the Rest of the Worlds Problems and Troubles, I give to God!~ Prayer and Meditation, Well Being! Amen
We can't go through life worrying about every little thing, it clutters our mind, blocks our other thoughts, and just takes up space, not to mention that worry is one of those borderline sins.
Worry is another pathway to destruction, ever heard, " I'm Just worried to death," Where do you think that came from?
Do Not Fear, is in the Word of God 365 times and if you look hard enough, there is one extra, for a leap year! Amen
So Today, Let us not worry about things we can do nothing about, or anything at all, Our God is Bigger and More Powerful than Anything Life can throw at us, We are Over-comers! Amen
Keep focused on Jesus Christ, Share Testimony of His Excellence, His Magnificence, and How Very Necessary He is, for Everyone! Amen
I Love You All! Trust God in this day, Live for Him, and With Jesus as our Savior, Holy Spirit Bold, We Go Into the Future!
Shalom, in Jesus Mighty Name! Be Blessed!~

Mark 9:35 KJV- And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all. Amen.

Heavenly Father, too often I lie awake at night and find that am unable to catch hold of sleep, because my mind continues to toss and turn over all the problems of the day, which seem to swirl around my mind, when I know that I should be sleeping soundly.

Lord I know that You have fashioned our bodies in such a way that they need a daily cycle of rest, refreshment and rejuvenation and I pray that You enable me to hand over all my worries and concerns to You day by day and especially when I lie down to sleep at night-time.

Thank You Father that as my heavenly Shepherd You have promised to lead me beside the still waters.. to make me to lie down safely, in green pastures, to restore my soul and to give me Your beloved sleep in its proper time.

Thank You Lord for the many precious promises You give to all Your children and I pray that tonight and in the days ahead, that I will both lie down and sleep soundly on my bed at night in peace - for You alone can make me to dwell in safety. This I ask in the name of Jesus! Amen.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora