Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MidweekService 1-31-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 1-31-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
CROWN HIM WITH MANY CROWNS

1 Crown Him with many crowns,
The Lamb upon His throne;
Hark! how the heav'nly anthem drowns
All music but its own!
Awake, my soul, and sing
Of Him who died for thee,
And hail Him as thy matchless King
Through all eternity.

2 Crown Him the Virgin's Son,
The God Incarnate born,
Whose arm those crimson trophies won
Which now His brow adorn:
Fruit of the mystic Tree,
As of that Tree the Stem;
The Root whence flows Thy mercy free,
The Babe of Bethlehem.

3 Crown Him the Lord of Love:
Behold His hands and side;
Rich wounds yet visible above
In beauty glorified:
No angel in the sky
Can fully bear that sight,
But downward bends his burning eye
At mysteries so bright.

4 Crown Him the Lord of peace,
Whose power a scepter sways
From pole to pole, that wars may cease,
And all be prayer and praise.
His reign shall know no end,
And round His pierced feet
Fair flowers of glory now extend
Their fragrance ever sweet.

5 Crown Him the Lord of years,
The Potentate of time.
Creator of the rolling spheres,
Ineffable sublime.
All hail, Redeemer, hail!
For Thou hast died for me;
Thy praise shall never, never fail
Throughout eternity.
Blessed Be Your Name”

Blessed be Your name
in the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

And blessed be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be Your name

PRE-CHORUS:
Every blessing You pour out I'll
turn back to praise
And when the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

CHORUS:
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be Your name when the sun's shining down on me
When the world's "all as it should be"
Blessed be Your name
And blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS

BRIDGE:
You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name

CHORUS

“Be Glorified”

Your love has captured me
Your grace has set me free
Your life the air I breathe
Be glorified in me

Be glorified in me

You set my feet to dancing
You set my heart on fire
In the presence of a thousand kings
you are my one desire

I stand before you now
With trembling hands lifted high
Be glorified

Be glorified in me

Oh yeah

You set my heart on fire
You are my one desire

I stand before you now
Be glorified

Be glorified in me
Be glorified in me
Be glorified in me
Be glorified
Be glorified in me
Be glorified in me
Be glorified in me
Be glorified in me
Be glorified

You set my heart on fire
You are my one desire

I stand before you now
Be glorified

Announcements

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 2
The Book of Psalms Chapter Two
Kiss The Son
Dr.Diana Brevan
Verse 1: "Why are the nations in an uproar and the peoples devising a vain thing?" Have you ever wondered about the examples of leadership which are all around us in humanity? And have you noticed that the "nations (are) in an uproar" over something or other, all the time? (2 Peter 3:10). But keep in mind that, unlike our human regard for each other, God deeply loves us, "not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9). Destruction is not His aim for you, for there will be "new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells" (2 Peter 3:13). When we trust in the Lord, even as we die, we become new, along with the universe, no longer just worrying about ourselves and what we think is missing in our lives—we will be filled with the realization that we are God's blessed children, utterly content with everything, including ourselves, and we will truly CARE for others.

Verses 2-3: "The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying, 3 'Let us tear their fetters apart and cast away their cords from us!'" It is incredible that people bow before each other, curtsy, or make other obeisance in relation to them, addressing them with terms which should be reserved for God, such as, "Your Majesty," or "Your Holiness," or "Reverend," or "Father," or whatever. Yes, leadership is a gift of God and the great mass of humanity needs to be led, or chaos, anarchy would be everywhere. People need a sign at an intersection which says, "STOP," or we would not stop and every intersection would pile up with wrecked cars, wagons, trains and whatever, to a point where traffic would stop altogether. And yet, there is, as these verses indicate, a terrible pride that exists within the leaders of this world to the extent that they are "against the Lord" and would throw away God if they could, ruling in their own authority WITHOUT heavenly oversight. As we studied the Gospel of Matthew, that was exactly the attitude of the Jewish leaders when they encountered the Son of God: They wanted to kill Him, which they did, except they did not understand He would soon rise again, which He did. Note that this Psalm does not reveal its authorship in most translations, except that Peter, in his Holy Spirit inspired sermon of Acts 4, quotes these verses and attributes them to David (Acts 4:26 & context). In that place, "the Lord and... His Anointed" are clearly the Father and the Son. The words "Messiah" (Hebrew) and "Christ" (Greek) are both best literally translated as, "The Anointed One." David, with far less information than we have, seems to have understood more about God than most of us do today. The idea of a "Trinity" is foreign to many, but here and in Psalm 110:1-2, David, who was the human lord of the land, said, "The Lord says to my Lord, 'Sit at My right hand, until I make Thine enemies a footstool..." David was the absolute human lord of the land, but he knew that he had a Lord who had a Lord, the Father and the Son of God. And we see in Psalm 51:11, where David cried out in his grief and guilt, "Take not Thy Holy Spirit from me," that he also was well aware of God's Holy Spirit.

Verse 4: "He who sits in the heavens laughs, the Lord scoffs at them." What if a snail in the garden or a butterfly that just flew past your nose should somehow become able to speak and say to you, "I will destroy you and take what you have!" It would be laughable because you, with your comparatively great size and relatively quick movements could with some ease, step on them or catch them in a net. You are stronger than a snail, much like God is stronger than you and me. In a fight, the butterfly could not defeat you. Just as this verse indicates, the thought of any member of humanity taking this race of beings away from God's corporate and individual will would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Every once in a while, through the years, I have discovered a sitcom on TV or a movie that is so amusing I find myself laughing out loud. I also have noticed that what happens on television only seems funny because it is happening to somebody else, not me. Yet if it's done right, a pie in the face of an actor can make you laugh, but what if you were to dress up in your workplace best, make your way to the office by car or subway, and as you stroll through the hallway toward your desk, somebody hits you with a pie that splatters you, your clothing and your desk? It would probably cause at least an uncomfortable silence to well up in and around you, and you would likely not be laughing. If you have left the Lord out of the equation in your life, if you have omitted Jesus Christ from Your plans, your intentions are laughable.

Verses 5-6: "Then He will speak to them in His anger and terrify them in His fury, saying, 6 'But as for Me, I have installed My King upon Zion, My holy mountain.'" We should all emulate David, who truly did not trust in himself, but instead had honest faith in the Lord. He was promised through the prophet, "Your throne shall be established forever" (2 Samuel 7:16), and David, despite certain lapses in his behavior, had faith in the Lord like we all should. He responded, "Who am I, O Lord God, and what is my house, that you brought me thus far? And yet this was a small thing in your eyes, O Lord God" (2 Samuel 7:18-19). Note that David was a prophet (Acts 2:29-30), and David himself WAS a prophecy. It is revealed in Luke 1:32-33, that the promise to David that "His kingdom will have no end" was fulfilled in Jesus Christ, Son of God and human descendant of David; the Son who rules at the right hand of the Father, forever. The "King" in these verses is indeed Jesus Christ, and Mount "Zion" of Jerusalem is actually an earthly copy of the heavenly original (Hebrews 12:22). Trust in the Lord now, for those who oppose Him will experience His anger and become utterly terrified—forever.

Verses 7-9: "I will surely tell of the decree of the Lord: He said to Me, ‘You are My Son, today I have begotten You. 8 Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, and the very ends of the earth as Your possession. 9 You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall shatter them like earthenware." It should be obvious from these verses, exactly WHY the kings, the leaders of this earth should be terrified, as such people were warned in Verse 5. It also explains the "anger" of Verse 5, when one leader in one country attacks another—they can't attack the Lord with any effectiveness, the real source of their jealous anger, and so they attack one another. The words of Verse 7, "My Son, today I have begotten You," are also seen in Hebrews 1:5, and directly applied to Jesus Christ. Again, God loved David and loves him now, but be assured that David was not only a man; he is also a prophecy of much more. God's Son, Jesus Christ, human descendant of David, is the Fulfillment, the Owner, the Creator—of everything. And again, all earthly leaders will do well to commit themselves, their offices, hearts and duties to the Lord. To trust in Him now is better than being shattered and continually frightened forever.

Verses 10-11: "Now therefore, O kings, show discernment; take warning, O judges of the earth. 11 Worship the Lord with reverence and rejoice with trembling." Are you the boss of something, of someone? Do you carry the title of supervisor, manager, president, chief, king, pastor, bishop or whatever? If so, God expects that you will execute your office with "discernment." You may not see it, but you were elected to that office by God Himself, and if you do it wrong, He will set you aside and select somebody else for the position. "But my position, my job is secular," you might cry out; "It has nothing to do with God," you add. But it does. A plumbing contractor, the CFO of a corporation—we all hold such positions because God has made it so. Romans 13:1 clearly says, "There is no authority except from God," which includes your life and mine. And what's the best way to respond to God's warning?—"Worship the Lord with reverence and rejoice with trembling." We look to Him first, before everything, as seen in Proverbs 1:7, understanding that "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge." Before we do anything, we are to come to God, worship Him, revere Him and tremble with joy in His Presence. He really loves you, no matter what you might think, and everything you have is really His—to share with you.

Verse 12: "Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way, for His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!" The words, "Do homage to the Son" are better translated, "Kiss the Son." We are reminded of Peter's words in 1 Peter 5:14—"Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace be to you all who are in Christ." God came to earth in the Person of Jesus Christ, NOT with words like, "I will destroy you," which He could have done, but with a kiss of love, a kiss of peace. He gave Himself as a Substitute for you. He let Himself be killed as the punishment for your sins, so that you might live. If you don't accept Him, He will remain angry at your sinful ways, and you will eternally perish when His wrath against our sins is released on humanity. "Take refuge in Him," for you can trust in the Lord who died on your behalf. There is no certain refuge in our present circumstances. If we hide underground to avoid the storm, an earthquake will find us, and to flee to outer space is to be obliterated by an asteroid. "Kiss the Son," place your faith in Him, and He will provide safe refuge—forever.
Let Us Pray:
Lord, I love You. I have failed so many times—how can You love me? But You do. Please forgive me and heal me—forever. Thank You for greeting me with a kiss of peace. I am Yours, Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
My Name Is Senior Pastora Dr. Diana Brevan
@ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora