Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 2-2--18

Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 2-2--18

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Friday Morning! God Bless your day! 2-2-18 ~ It's going to be a Winner of a day! Receive Every Blessing the Lord has for you, Reach Out and Touch Somebodies Life! Amen!~~
Yesterday was a good day, But Today is Now, Today will be Better! God Loves us, and His Plans Never Change! There is Still Time for people to be saved! Eternity is set out for all Mankind, But the Door to Salvation will close Soon!~ It's So Important to be a Lover and Seeker of Gods Will in our Lives!~
Jesus Said, in Matt. 7:21-Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Doers of our Fathers WILL!~
And how do we know our Fathers Will for us? Be Reading, Praying, Meditating, and by the Power of the Holy Spirit who will reveal all things unto us!~ Amen
It's not enough to know who Jesus is, We have to Have a Personal Relationship, Based on Love, Denial of Self, Believing in Truth, Serving, Praising , and Honoring our Father In Heaven, and Loving Everyone we meet, those who talk bad about us, those who wish to Hurt us, and those who want to Kill us!~
In Forgiveness, We'll find Healing, in Confession, we find Renewal!~ The Time is Now, Salvation is Here, People should be So Excited that God Loves us So Much, He made a Way for All Mankind, to Be With Him, Accepting Jesus, our Savior, Who did die for our sins, and took _____ ______ (your name), Place, and Gives New Life, The Truth in All Things, Back to The Father!~
We are All Lost Sheep, trying to get back to the Shepard!~
I'm Praying we all are found worthy to be Taken by the Lord, on that Wonderful Day! Amen
I Love You, Receive it, Believe it, I Speak Blessings into all your lives, in Jesus Name!~
Be Love, Show Love, Find the Peace that I have found, in Jesus!~ Selah
All My Love and Prayers, Peace!~

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/