Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-3-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-3-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Philippians 2:12 KJV- Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Jesus wants us all to work out own Salvation with Fear, and Trembling!~
To get right with God, Asking Forgiveness of our Sins, Accepting Jesus as our Savior and Lord, Being indwelled by the Holy Spirit, who guides us, Protects us, and reveals all things!~
Living a Life that is Pleasing to God, Not Man, Having Faith in God, not man, Doing Things for God, Not Man.~
I put All my Trust, Faith and Love, In God, Jesus, He knows what is best in our lives. And when I am wrong, when I sin, I quickly ask God for forgiveness, I am easily convicted by the Spirit!~
Why is it so hard to do the right things all the time, and easy to do the wrong things in life? I don't know, but I believe it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
We are all sinners in Gods eyes, we are bound by the sin nature, its not us who sin, but sin nature, we are bought and paid for by the Blood of the Lamb, and we Overcome by the word of our Testimony!~
And lets get this right, God Alone has the Power to Change a Person, Prayer is Very Necessary!~ Amen
If we are lacking in something, some way, we should ask our Heavenly Father who is Free to Give to All!~ Amen
We Need to stay on Track, if we want to Ride that Train to Paradise! Amen
I live One day at a time, and Never worry about tomorrow, for Today is the day of Salvation, and the Way to God is by the Truth in the Lord Jesus Christ! Believe it!~ Amen
Have a Beautiful day and Pray for each other, Love Everyone and Keep God, Jesus, First, in all you say and do!~ Amen
I Love you, and I am praying for you! In Jesus! Amen

Romans 7:14-22 KJV- For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: Amen!~

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora