Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 2-4-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 2-4-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
Jesus

Verse:
Cel - e - brate Jesus, celebrate,
Cel - e - brate Jesus, cel - e - brate;
Cel - e - brate Jesus, cel - e - brate.

Chorus:
He is risen, He is risen,
and He lives forevermore;
come on and celebrate
the resurrection of our Lord.

Jesus

Verse:
Cel - e - brate Jesus, cel - e - brate;
Cel - e - brate Jesus, cel - e - brate.

Chorus:
and He lives forevermore;
come on and celebrate
the resurrection of our Lord.

Christ is Risen! Halleujah

1 Christ is risen! Hallelujah!
Risen our victorious Head;
Sing His praises; Hallelujah!
Christ is risen from the dead.
Gratefully our hearts adore Him,
As His light once more appears;
Bowing down in joy before Him,
Rising up from griefs and tears.

Christ is risen: Hallelujah!
Risen our victorious Head;
Sing His praises; Hallelujah!
Christ is risen from the dead.

2 Christ is risen! All the sadness
Of His earthly life is o'er;
Through the open gates of gladness
He returns to life once more;
Death and hell before Him bending,
He doth rise the Victor now,
Angels on His steps attending,
Glory round His wounded brow.

3 Christ is risen! Henceforth never
Death nor hell shall us enthrall;
We are Christ's, in Him forever
We have triumphed over all;
All the doubting and dejection
Of our trembling hearts have ceased,
'Tis His day of resurrection;
Let us rise and keep the feast.

It is Finished

There's a line that is drawn through the ages
On that line stands an old rugged cross
On that cross, a battle is raging
For the gain of man's soul or it's loss
On one side, march the forces of evil
All the demons, all the devils of hell
On the other, the angels of glory
And they meet on Golgotha's hill
The earth shakes with the force of the conflict
And the sun refuses to shine
For there hangs God's son, in the balance
And then through the darkness he cries

It is finished, the battle is over
It is finished, there'll be no more war
It is finished, the end of the conflict
It is finished and Jesus is Lord

Yet in my heart, the battle was still raging
Not all prisoners of war had come home
These were battlefields of my own making
I didn't know that the war had been won
Oh, but then I heard the king of the ages
Had fought all the battles for me
And that victory was mine for the claiming
And now praise his name, I am free.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to
The Book of Psalms Chapter Three
He Will Save You

Verse 1: "O Lord, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me." Have you ever felt like everyone is against you? Is that possibly the way you feel right now? Do the circumstances against you seem like waves that are washing your life away? You may or may not feel like that right now, but at some point you might, and so let's remember this Psalm, which may be useful in the future. As the superscript of this Psalm indicates in many translations, the words of Psalm 3 were written by "David, When he fled from Absalom his son." David had been on the run several times, he had often feared for his life, he had regrets and he mourned the loss of many loved ones. If your son became your enemy, instigated an armed rebellion against you, like his son Absalom did, as seen in 2 Samuel 15, the pain would be very great. As David knew, even more than his immediate family was involved here, because the Lord had revealed to him that he (King David) was God's man to lead God's nation. It was a great responsibility, greater than the human abilities of anyone, and David was deeply troubled that so many of his countrymen had turned against him, under the leadership of his beloved son.

Verse 2: "Many are saying of my soul, 'There is no deliverance for him in God.' Selah." The sad reality about adverse circumstances is this: Many assume that if things don't go well in your life, something must be wrong with you. If you get into difficulties, it may be whispered that all is not well in your relationship with the Lord. Sometimes that is true, for God uses corrective measures to bring us back on track when we're out of His will. Other times you remain close to Him, but another factor comes into the mix—you may be about to embark on another direction within God's call, and spiritual growth must occur to get you ready for it. If things are not going well for you and others decide you are the problem, keep praying, keep loving the Lord, look to Him, and remember David who suffered in a similar manner. And for that matter, think of Isaiah 53:3, which prophesied about Jesus Christ: "He is despised and rejected by men, a Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised and we did not esteem Him" (NKJV). People often are betrayed by others, just when we need them the most. A classic example is Joseph, son of Jacob, who was terribly betrayed by his brothers, and later, when he had become a powerful man, able to destroy his brothers, he spoke to them in the wisdom of Genesis 50:10—"But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive." Whatever people may say about us or do, God intends ultimate good in your life and mine. Jan Karon said, "Love is an act of endless forgiveness," a truth that is seen perfectly in Jesus Christ.

Verse 3: "But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head." There was a song years ago based on this verse, and the imagery for me is this: A soldier has been struck down on the battlefield. His Commander-In-Chief sees him, runs to him and covers the man with his own shield. He gently lifts the head of the wounded one, who is too hurt to lift his own head. Has the Lord run to you in this manner? He has done that for me and I praise Him. He, the Lord, is a shield about us; He is our glory and He gently lifts our head from the stony ground, touching us with the healing power of God. This verse is a reminder of Ephesians 6:11-18, where the spiritual uniform issued to those in Christ is compared to the uniform of a Roman soldier, seen everywhere in Judea. I like the less detailed version in Galatians 3:27, where we are urged to simply "put on Christ." Our battle uniform is Him, issued to you and me. We belong to our Protector who is our Shield, and He saves us through His cross, His grace, His love.

Verse 4: "I was crying to the Lord with my voice, and He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah." If you were never in trouble, you would need nothing and would not require answered prayer. In a healthy home, the father is the protector of that home. He is typically larger, stronger, watchful, and when you cry out to him, he hears you, picks you up into his arms and protects you, speaking comforting words until you feel safe. When we are afraid we cry out to the Lord as David did, who loved his beloved son, Absalom, the one who swayed many to his side in Israel, and caused the civil war that swept the land. How can the king, charged with protecting his nation, counter-attack to defeat and very likely kill his beloved son? And so David did what we all should do when encountering impossible situations—he prayed, and he received what we are to find—answered prayer... "He answered me from His holy mountain." Almighty God, the One who loves us and died in our place, has been answering us all of our lives. Our problem is that we were, as humans are, born blind and deaf to the things of the Spirit who offers understanding. Look backwards in time, see your life and the lives of those around you, and begin to note His Hand of deliverance. When you learn to correctly perceive the past, you will find similar rescues within Holy Scripture, in your life right now, and you may even glimpse things that are to come.

Verse 5: "I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustains me." When you are truly afraid and grief-stricken, as David had been, it interferes with your sleep. David was exhausted from fear and weeping. He rolled from side-to-side through the night and his effectiveness as king of the land became limited. And then he really prayed as we all need to do. Most of us have been taught all of our lives, that if you can't see it, touch it, hear it or taste it... it doesn't exist. David knew better because he found faith in the Lord. He said "Yes, Lord," when a larger understanding of life was offered to him. He prayed and now he could sleep, truly RESTED, able to awaken and face the problem, "for the Lord sustains me." Faith is much more, but it can be compared to a muscle that needs to be exercised. It's small at first, gradually becoming larger and able to accomplish more. Give faith a try—you'll be everlastingly glad you did.

Verse 6: "I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about." David learned as a shepherd boy that the Lord was there for him, and Paul the Apostle, who initially resisted simple Christian faith with everything he had, learned it also, expressing our need and solution in Philippians 4:6-7—"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." David was afraid, Paul was anxious, and such discomfort has damaged our lives like it did theirs. Here's what needs to happen when we are afraid: Pray, trust, receive, thank Him, and notice His answer—peace. And don't forget to read Holy Scripture. The outward answer to prayer may not always be what we expected, but inwardly, we will have peace. Thousands of people wanted to kill David, Paul killed Christians until the Lord confronted the man and Paul himself became a Christian. Then Paul's former "friends" wanted to kill HIM, but he prayed and found peace. Trust in the Lord and he will be with you. Things may or may not turn out like you thought, but you will find and know His peace—forever.

Verse 7: "Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God! For You have smitten all my enemies on the cheek; You have shattered the teeth of the wicked." Being a child in this world is not easy. And being an adult is troublesome also. There are always other kids, often bigger than you, and you are sometimes outnumbered in situations you wish weren't happening. For a small person, a weak one, someone who isn't skilled at fighting; a recurring fantasy is that a much bigger person will come alongside you, hit the bullies in the face and smash their teeth. It's not nice, but being bullied isn't nice, either. Larger, more aggressive nations bully smaller, more peace-loving countries. David had become good at fighting, but it was God who delivered him and the nation. It was God who dealt with the problem of what to do with his beloved son, Absalom. It was God who had delivered Jacob's son, Joseph, and later delivered the Apostle Paul on many occasions. It is God who delivers you and me.

Verse 8: "Salvation belongs to the Lord; Your blessing be upon Your people! Selah." Salvation does not belong to you. No matter how creative the religion you might create may be, it will not satisfy God, for salvation belongs to Him. He has chosen grace, operative through faith in the Lord, as the mechanism of His deliverance. Human religion, by itself, will not make you sufficiently righteous in the sight of God. You need the Lord, and so do the rest of us. Timeless words were uttered in Habakkuk 2:4, which include—"The just shall live by his faith." Those words are so important they were quoted in Romans 1:17 and in Hebrews 10:38, or we might miss them. Do you want justice? Do you see the problems in this world and want things to be made right? Then place your faith in the Lord like Joseph, David, Paul and so many have done. Faith in us is a wonderfully contagious "blessing" that will be yours and then spread to those you love and even reach your enemies, who may become valued friends. Trust in the Lord. He will save you.
Let Us Pray
Father, I have been afraid. I turn to You, Lord, for You are the One who will save me. Please forgive my bad judgment and what I have done wrong. I am Yours, Lord. I trust in You. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Now we will observe the Lord’s Supper:
What Is The Holy Communion?

The Holy Communion, known also as the Lord’s Supper, represents the greatest expression of God’s love for His people.

Two items are used in the Holy Communion—the bread which represents Jesus’ body that was scourged and broken before and during His crucifixion, and the cup which represents His shed blood.

When Jesus walked on earth, He was vibrant, and His body was full of life and health. He was never sick. But before Jesus went to the cross, He was badly scourged by the Roman soldiers, and His body was torn as He hung on the cross.

At the cross, God also took all our sicknesses and diseases and put them on Jesus’ originally perfect and healthy body, so that we can walk in divine health. That is why the Bible says by His stripes, we are healed (Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24).

In Luke 22:20, Jesus tells us that the cup is the “new covenant in My blood”, and the apostle Paul tells us that the blood of Jesus brings forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:14, Ephesians 1:7).

Why Do Believers Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Besides being born again in Christ, a healthy body and mind are the greatest blessings anyone can have. And the Holy Communion is God’s ordained channel of healing and wholeness.

On the night that He was betrayed, Jesus ate His last supper with His disciples. And knowing what He would accomplish through His sacrifice, He instituted the Holy Communion (Luke 22:19–20, 1 Corinthians 11:24–25).

His loving instruction is that we are to remember Him as we partake of the Holy Communion. Jesus wanted us conscious of how His body was broken for our wholeness, and His blood was shed for the forgiveness of our sins. And whenever we partake in this consciousness, we “proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes” (1 Corinthians 11:26).

Today, when we partake of the bread, we are declaring that Jesus’ health and divine life flows in our mortal bodies. And when we partake of the cup, we are declaring that we are forgiven and have been made righteous. Jesus’ blood gives us right standing before God, and we can go boldly into God’s presence (Hebrews 4:16). When we pray, we can be sure that God hears us!

How Do I Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Before you partake, remember that the Holy Communion is not a ritual to be observed, but a blessing to be received.

Because it is not a ritual, there is no prescribed bread or special drink required. In the Last Supper, Jesus used whatever He had at the table—bread commonly eaten at supper, and whatever they were drinking. To partake, first, hold the bread in your hand and say:

Thank You, Father, for the gift of Your Son. By the stripes that fell on His back, my body is healed from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet. Every cell, every organ, every function of my body is healed, restored, and renewed. In Jesus’ name, I believe and I receive. [Eat the bread.]

Next, take the cup in your hand and say:

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your precious blood. Your sin-free, disease-free, poverty-free life is in Your blood. And Your shed blood has removed every sin from my life. Through Your blood, I am forgiven of all my sins—past, present and future—and made completely righteous. Today, I celebrate and partake of the inheritance of the righteous, which is preservation, healing, wholeness and provision. Thank You Lord Jesus, for loving me. Amen. [Drink the wine.] Come Join Dr. Diana Brevan, Staff, and all Prayer Warriors World Wide, and all who are new all who are present and all who have been apart. In Prayer and join us as we all Celebrate Your Celebration of Praises together as you receive the Lords Answers to Your Prayers as we celebrate with You. God Bless You Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora