Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-5--18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-5--18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

monday morning prayer
Happy Monday! As we begin a new work-week, let us set the tone for the week with this Monday morning prayer to our Heavenly Father.

“Commit your works to the LORD And your plans will be established.” – Proverbs 16:3
May this Monday morning prayer wash away everything that has happened in the past week(s) and prepare ourselves for new beginnings as we invite God into our hearts and minds for the day to come.

He has the power to make this the best week ever!

Please join me in this Monday Morning Prayer :

Heavenly Father,

I come before you this morning, first thanking you for allowing me to wake up.

Thank you for allowing me to open my eyes, move my limbs, and for other parts of my body that are healthy and functioning.

Thank you for allowing my friends, family, and other loved ones to arise as well. For those whose last day on earth was yesterday, I pray that you comfort their family members and friends with the sweet peace of your presence as they grieve the loss of their loved one(s).

As I arise to begin this work-day, I invite you, God, to fill my spirit with your presence. May your divine wisdom guide me through the day. Take away any forms of fear and anxiety because those feelings are not of you, God. I ask that you give me power, wisdom, and grace throughout this day in your name, Jesus.

Give my mind the ability to function efficiently while doing my work tasks.

Give me the grace to deal with difficult co-workers and clients. Rather than be annoyed at them, help me pray for those who, in the past, have caused me distress on my job. Help me be a vessel to carry your love and grace so that they see you in me.

Help me be a light to shine your glory through my work place.

Help me speak works that are clear, helpful, and purposeful. When I am unsure about what do to, may you guide me to make the right decisions. When I feel scared or tired, may you bless me with divine courage and energy. May your Holy Spirit rebuke every evil intent that is set to approach me today.

Bless my co-workers and I with your traveling mercies.

Bless our children as we drop them off at day-care, school, etc. Cover them and protect them from harm and return them safely to us.

Bless their teachers and other staff members at their schools as they are protectors of our children when we cannot be there.

Show me your purpose for me today, God, and I will do it. I will obey your instruction—even if it is scary or difficult. I want to please you and carry forth your will. Give me the courage to do so. Everything I do is for you, God. I am your vessel. Guide me and help me make this day for your glory! In doing so, may you boldly break chains of mediocrity, fear, laziness, helplessness and confusion.

May this day be more purposeful and powerful than any other, My heart is open, and I accept your call.

In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Poor is he who works with a negligent hand, But the hand of the diligent makes rich. – Proverbs 10:4
I hope this Monday Morning Prayer brings a sense of calmness for those of you dreading the work week ahead. Have a blessed week!

Monday morning prayer to our Heavenly Father is very important. Why? because it set’s the tone for the week to come.

“Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.” – Colossians 3:23

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora