Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-6-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-6--18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Morning Family of God! Tuesday 2-6-18 The Philadelphia Eagles won the Superbowl, But Jesus is the True Champion!~
Amen!~
Yesterday was Beautiful and Nice, and Today I expect nothing less, When we Know and Have the Lord, Heart, Mind and Soul, then we know His Goodness, Love, Mercy and Grace, We can rest assured that all we need to do is, continue to Seek His Will, and Grow our Relationship, each and every day!~ Amen
All we have is Today! Live Today, for the Lord!~
Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is not promised to any of us, This is it!~ Thank You Father For Today!~ Amen
Many people did not make it to see today, So Important to be Saved and Living by Faith, Holy Spirit Filled and Led!~ Amen
I am Thrilled to be a part of something bigger than myself, and I invite everyone to come be a part of this Ministry! Be Fed with PastoraDiana Brevans Daily Ponderings Good Morning Devotionals, Encouragement from Psalms,Pearls of Wisdom, Words of Jesus And so much more! Amen
PastoraDiana Brevan has been a Huge Blessing in my life and I know we can do great things for the Lord, when we devote our Time, Talents and Treasure to the Lord, and Help Others to Know and Accept Jesus Christ as their Savior!~ Amen
If you are Tired, Broken, Worn, Doubtful, Abused, Hurting, then the Lord can use you!~ Amen
God uses the Weak, to Lead the Strong, He Makes a Mess a Messenger, and the Victim, obtains Victory!~ Amen
We cannot do a thing without the Lord, Without God our lives a Void, worthless, and we find ourselves separated from God, in a place we do not want to be!~ Amen
So Lift up Your Heads, Stay Encouraged, and Be an Encouragement to Someone else, Amen!~
I Love you, and I am Praying for you, In Jesus Matchless Name! Amen Amen and Amen!~

God, you know me better than I know myself. You know my fears and my desires. You know how much I want this. You know how much I will be devastated if this doesn't happen. I know you love me. I know you have a plan for me. Please, Lord, don't let my desires blind me to your will. If this is not within your plan for me, throw up a Brick Wall. Give me an obstacle I cannot get past. Help me follow your will, Father. Give me peace about whatever is to come. If this falls through, I will know it is your hand.

Thank you for loving me,In Jesus Name I Pray
Amen.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora