Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 2-7-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 2-7-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Be Exalted

Chorus:
Be ex - alt - ed O God
Above the heav - ens
Let Your glo - ry fill the earth
Be ex - alt - ed O God
A - bove the heav - ens
Let Your glory fill the earth

Verse:
Great is Your love
Higher than the heav - ens
Your faithfulness reaches to the skies
Lord I will sing
Lord I will praise You
I will worship the Lord Most High

Be Free To Reign

Verse 1:
Let Your Will be done Father, Let your will be done
Let Your will be done, Father, Let you will be done

PreChorus:
Lord of Heaven and of Earth, Come and reign in my heart
Lord of Life and King I serve, I Invite you to be.

Chorus:
Free, To Reign, in every part of me,
Be pleased to know, that I am willing,
To be yours, to be yours, For Eternity

Verse 2:
Let my heart burn with fire, Jesus Let my heart burn with fire
Let my heart burn with fire, Jesus Let my heart burn with fire

Verse 3:
Let my passion be you, Jesus Let my passion be you
Let my passion be you, Jesus Let my passion be you

Be Ye Holy

Chorus:
Be ye holy holy
For the Lord God Almighty is ho - ly
Be ye holy holy
For ho - ly holy is the Lord

Verse:
We are His people
His holy nation
Called out of darkness to light
We are His building
His ho - ly temple
We're living by faith
Not by sight (Be Ye)

Be Bold And Be Strong

Verse:
Be bold and be strong
Banish fear and doubt
For the promise of your God
Is to bless your coming in
And to bless your going out

Chorus:
Re - joice re - joice
Re - joice re - joice
Re - joice re - joice
Re - joice re - joice

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 4
The Book of Psalms Chapter Four
Dwell In Safety

Verse 1: "Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; Be gracious to me and hear my prayer." The "superscript" traditionally written above this Psalm includes the words, "To the Chief Musician. With stringed instruments. A Psalm of David." You are reading the lyrics of a song written three thousand years ago by King David of Israel. He and his contemporaries wanted answers to prayer, just like we do, and in this Psalm, he bared the hearts, the desires of many people, including his own. He KNEW answered prayer, and understood that such answers included God's gracious responses such as, "Yes... No... and Wait." I knew that God had called me to ministry, whatever that was, and grew anxious as years, then decades passed, and still no ministry. Many times in prayer, the word "Wait" was imprinted on my mind. I wondered—Why? but continued to wait... even though I recognized, after all that time I was too old... and concluded, maybe I had misunderstood. I finally began to give up... I think I actually did give up. Then God revealed the ministry I would serve, and surprisingly I was required to be ordained in order to proceed... then, incredibly—I was ordained as a pastor. Ordination had not occurred to me—I simply wanted to say "Yes" to the Lord and His ministry in my life. Suddenly He did it. He answered me, and I am learning what David said: Whatever "righteousness" I have is HIS righteousness in me... Waiting all those years was distressing, and in His time, He "relieved me in my distress." God is indeed "gracious" and He does hear us when we pray.

Verse 2: "O sons of men, how long will my honor become a reproach? How long will you love what is worthless and aim at deception? Selah." Here the phrase, "sons of men," is actually better translated by the English word "sirs." Remember that David was a "prophet" (Acts 2:29-30), and we can understand that it is not just David addressing us here, but God Himself. He does not view us as disgusting little beings who should be stepped on, but as men and women who are to be addressed with dignity, as people in need of His love. When He is angry and corrects us, it is because we act in a manner that will harm ourselves or others. David's honor was important because he was the king. God's honor is important because He is our Creator, Sustainer, our Hope, our King—and He loves us enough to die for us. God looks at us and metaphorically shakes His head because as humans, we "love what is worthless" and are full of deceit, even fooling ourselves. God owns everything (Psalm 50:10) and our thought that we own something valuable is often merely pretense. Gold, diamonds—it's all worthless, except we pretend that gems and money have value. Honor the Lord and trust in His love. He who loves you will keep your true needs and interests safe—forever.

Verse 3: "But know that the Lord has set apart the godly man for Himself; The Lord hears when I call to Him." If you have already placed your trust in the Lord, you may think it was your act that brought you to God, and yes, there is some truth to that... but there's more. "God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth, to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ" (2 Thessalonians 2:13-14). And if you think His decision to save you was some kind of "afterthought," think again, because He chose you and me "before the foundation of the world" (Ephesians 1:4). He loves you, He died for you, He carefully chose you and you are His. And note that "the Lord hears when you call to Him." In eternity, before any of what we call the "matter" and "energy" of this universe existed, He already had decided, from everlasting, that you are His. And if He has called you in such a manner, which He has, then He surely hears you at all times, especially when you pray. Are you afraid?—He knows and He will keep you safe.

Verse 4: "Tremble, and do not sin; Meditate in your heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah." The Septuagint is a translation of the Hebrew Scriptures into the Greek language, done in Egypt in 200 BC, by 72-Jewish scholars. That version translates the first part of this verse as, "Be angry and do not sin," which is why Paul the Apostle, in the power of the Holy Spirit, wrote "Be angry and do not sin," in Ephesians 4:26. Isn't that interesting? You may go to one church and I attend another... You like one translation and I may prefer a different one, but the same Lord is in us both. Paul continued in that verse, "do not let the sun go down on your anger." People like to be RIGHT; NEED to be right, which is why we are to "meditate" on the issue "in your heart upon your bed and be still." When you're trembling with anger, go to the Lord, be still, and let Him help you get over it. A reminder, by the way: This Psalm, like many others, is a song, even though we don't have the music for the lyrics. Many opinions have been offered about the meaning of the word, "Selah," which is very likely a musical rest at key points within the songs of Israel.

Verse 5: "Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and trust in the Lord." To sacrifice is to give up something considered valuable in exchange for something at least as important. Jesus sacrificed Himself for us, paying the price for our sins, so we might live forever. He died for those who will "trust in the Lord." His life for ours. In "sacrifices of righteousness" we give up things that are selfish, harmful, uncaring and deceitful, helped to resist by God's Holy Spirit, in exchange for something more. We choose to no longer commit acts of adultery, drunkenness, lies, murder, and such, instead trusting in the Lord that He has a much better purpose for our lives and the lives of those around us. His plan is based on God's love, whereas the plans of most in humanity are simply expressions of selfishness. So today, take your intentions to the Lord, become willing to sacrifice what is counter to His will, and trust in Him.

Verse 6: "Many are saying, 'Who will show us any good?' Lift up the light of Your countenance upon us, O Lord!" It's really easy to listen to or view the news in any form and conclude that no "good" exists in the world. Many are discouraged about the future and for valid reasons: We've been looking at the wrong version of the news. What we think of as "news" is actually biased editorial comment. Historians have a similar problem. To brighten up our day, to lift our hearts, we need to do what this verse teaches us—look to the Lord, invite Him to "lift up the light of (His) countenance upon us." Look to Him. When we read Romans 3:23 and so many other places in Scripture, we find that "ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God"... it does not only apply to you and me—it also includes our news reporters and politicians of all types as well. Take your concerns to the Lord. He is the One who is good, and after all those years of looking in the wrong places, He will show us Himself, His "countenance" and we will find "good" at last.

Verse 7: "You have put gladness in my heart, more than when their grain and new wine abound." What is valuable to you? What gives you happiness? Ancient Israel, like other nations and empires of the time, was essentially a rural country, in which the economy depended on the outcome of farming and ranching. In this verse, the imagery is about someone who found "gladness," the deep, wholesome satisfaction that so few discover because of our tendency to look at everything outwardly... Like when the crops come in. Whatever is valuable to a nation or individual will not even remotely equal "trust in the Lord" as seen in Verse 5. Whatever you achieve in life through effort, it will never be enough. Fame, money, popularity—something is missing in everything we might want or find. If it seems good for a time, even a long time, it will not last. Whatever "harvest" you might look to as your goal for the future, it will never measure up to the lasting relationship of trust and love you can have with the Lord.

Verse 8: "In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You alone, O Lord, make me to dwell in safety." There are many problems with getting what you think you want—a key problem is this: When you get it, a thief will find a way of breaking into your life and taking it away from you. If you have a shovel, it can't be buried deeply enough. No bank or other place of safety can keep it safe. Your vows to each other that there will be no one else, are likely to be broken. However, the relationship you can have with the Lord is a sweet everlasting gift. You can rest easy, "lie down and sleep," for no one can take Him away from you (or you from Him). Have you ever been in a car that was involved in an accident? There are times when the car is harmed, but the occupants are safe. Our bodies are like that. Your body, like the car you drive, is not the real you. Your physical form is the rental car you drive around in for a while, and then return it to the rental car agency. The real you will always be safe because He loves you without limit—enough to die for you. You can "dwell in safety" because of Him who is watching out for you.
Let Us Pray
Father, I have looked for the wrong things. I have sought my safety in the people and objects of this world. I am sorry, Lord, that I have been so slow to trust in You. Please forgive me. I am Yours, Lord. I place my faith in You. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora