Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 2-10-18

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 2-10-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

What is the one thing in your life?
Philippians 3:13-14
13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

What is the one thing in your life that you will not compromise? Many of us are like a weed in the wind letting the world push us around any direction it wants. But Christ has asked us to a higher standard and He is asking us to draw a line in the sand. We are to stand up and say, “I will not be a part of this world, but am looking forward to my home with Him.” We need to put off what is politically correct if it goes against the Word of God. We need to look forward to what He has called us to and not compromise our beliefs because they are not popular with the world. This is a difficult thing to do. You may lose some friends, you may lose a job. But what are they worth in the light of Christ? It is difficult to move forward when you are looking behind you. Forget what you were and be what you are in Christ. Make this the one thing in your life that you will not compromise and see what God will do through you. Determine ahead of time what you will do and what you say and then you will not be got off guard. When you make the decision before the situation, you always behave what you believe. But you have to make the decision ahead of time. Decide not to give in to what the world believes and study the Word of God to know what He says and you will not fail. Forget your mistakes in the past and determine to move forward in the light of His love and His Word.

Have a God Day!

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora