Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-11-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-11-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Sunday Morning Everyone! God Bless you!~ Another day to Love the Lord, and Each other!~ Make the Most of it!~ In Jesus Name!~
Today is a day like no other, there will never be one like it!~
So as we Give God, Our Father All the Honor and Glory in it, Let us also remember we are all belong to The King Of Kings! Lord Of Lords! , All Sons of the Most High God, and the Lord Jesus is our example of Pure Love, Pure Devotion, Pure Faith, Pure Truth!~
We are all Ministers of Reconciliation, Put here to help a hurting a dying world!~
There are people out there, good people, who deserve the Truth in Life! That Jesus Was God, and God was Jesus, and they Need to Bow down to Him, if they ever want to get out of the slump they are in, and allow God to change their situations!~
Admit, Repent, Accept, Believe, Receive!~
The Minute we fall down to Him, Pray to Him, Repent to Him, and Accept Jesus Christ, That is When the Healing Begins, That is when School Starts!~ Amen
Love over Hate, Good over Bad, Right decisions over wrong decisions!~ I Pray your Will Be Strong!~
I am going on many years Strong in the Lord, , I made a Pact with the Lord, and I will not turn back!~ Amen All for His Glory!~
I only pray that the Holy Spirit will continue to give me the words to speak, as I reach and teach others about The Love of God, through Jesus Christ, and Our Helper, the Holy Spirit!~
You Can Have It All!~ If You Just Seek Gods Will, and Allow God to finish the Good Work, He Started in You!~ Amen
Pray for me, so that the Holy Spirit continues to move in me, from this day Forward~
May the Love of Christ Jesus be with You all, and may you be a shining example of His Love, Mercy and Grace to One another!~ Peace Shalom in Jesus Name! Amen
Love and Prayers to you my Brothers and sisters, God Bless you.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 KJV- Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Amen!~

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora