Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 2-12-18

Good Monday Morning Everyone! God Bless you! 2-12-18 Another day to serve Our Loving Lord, Another Day to Get it Right! ~
We are all right where God wants us to be. Whether you are in jail, learning a lesson, or with family, searching for Gods will and Ways, He places us, Right where we are! Amen
And if it's the Lords will to take you somewhere else, who are we to go against it? Amen
Always be led by the Holy Spirit, Our Guide, Our Teacher, our Protection, Our Interceder!~ Amen
You may think you know whats good for you, but without discernment from the Spirit, it's not His will.
It's so easy to do the wrong things, and so hard to do what's right, The Spirit of God is here to Help us! Amen
We are to Deny Our Selves! Not to do the things that will separate us from God! Not to be Selfish, and Never think anyone is any better than anyone else, God is No Respecter of Persons!
We are to Pick Up our Cross, Be Christlike every minute of every day, and Be Followers of Jesus Christ!~ Amen
Professing the word of God and Salvation through Jesus Our Lord, to Everyone!~ Fishers of Men!~ Amen
Jesus left us with Two Main Rules in life:
Love Your God with All Your Heart, Mind, Soul, and Strength, and to Love One Another! On these Two Laws, All the Others Hang!~ Amen Mark 12:30
Because, when You Love the Lord, and Keep Him First, and Love One another, Praying for others, forgiving others, sharing testimony with others, in Jesus Name, You will Never Kill, or Steal, or Covet, and You Will Love Everyone as it says in 1 John 4:20- If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? Amen
Allow God to Use you, mold you and grow you, to be what He has intended you to be, from the very start!~ Amen
I Love you all, and I am praying for You!~
Live for Jesus, You will Never Regret it!~ Amen
In Jesus Name, Shalom!~

Heavenly Father, how we thank You for our salvation, which You have given to us as a free gift of grace.. by faith in the Lord Jesus. Thank You also that Your Holy Spirit has made me alive in Him and placed me into the family of God and the body of Christ.

Thank You that He has set His seal of ownership upon me and taken up residence within my heart.. so as to empower me in my spiritual walk, as He gradually transforms me into a lovely likeness of the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

I pray that the Holy Spirit would lead and guide in all things, and that I would learn to listen to the gentle promptings of His voice.. as I read Your Word or commune with You in prayer.

Give me grace to recognise His still small voice as I search though the scriptures each day.. and furnish me with the wisdom I need to discern Your spiritual nudges, through godly Christians, who may be prompted to offer direction or give me advice.

May I maintain an open heart and develop a teachable spirit, and I pray that may I walk in Your ways and live a life that is well pleasing to You.. and which glorifies my Father in heaven, I ask this in Jesus name,

Amen

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora