Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-13-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-13-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Praise The Lord!~ Another day Closer to His Coming!~ 2-13-18 ~ Let's be ready for whatever the Lord has for us, in this Beautiful, Wonderful day! Amen ~
I hope you all had a Great Weekend, with Family and Friends, Worshiping and Loving Our Lord and Savior!~ Amen

Nothing But Love!~
1 Corinthians 13:1-3 KJV- 1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Amen!~

God is Love and It's All About Love!~ His Love Keeps the World Spinning Round, His Love is What We Are!~ Amen
Love Covers a Multitude of Sins, and Without Love, None of us would be here to even discuss all of this!~ Amen
Thank You God for Loving us, and Thank You Jesus for Making the Unbelievable Sacrifice of Dying on the cross for All Mankind's Sins, Making a Way for Each of us to come back to You! Amen
Nothing Matters in this life but to be Saved by the Blood of Jesus, and to do Exactly what the Lord Requires, following all the rules He has laid out for us!~ Amen
Seek the Lord while He may be found!~ It's a Daily Relationship with the Creator of the Universe and He is Calling us Back to Him!~ Amen
Hard Times are Coming, Perilous Times, So Make Sure You are found in the Lord, Grounded in His Love, Everyday!~
Pray for Strength, Forgiveness, Mercy and Grace, and Know this One Thing, Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life!~ Amen
No One comes to the Father, Except by Him!~ Amen
Have a Beautiful day in the Lord, Read your Bible, Meditate and Have an early morning devotion with God, and Be Led by the Holy Spirit! In Jesus Name! Shalom!~
All My Love and Prayers, In Jesus!~

Dear God,

Thank you that you are a loving, gracious God. Thank you that you’ve offered us forgiveness and the gift of new life in you. Thank you that your love is perfect, it never fails, and that nothing can separate us from your love.

We pray that our lives would be filled and overflowing with the power of your love so we can make a difference in this world and bring honor to you. We ask for your help in reminding us that the most important things are not what we do outwardly, it’s not based on any talent or gift, but the most significant thing we can do in this life is simply to love you and to choose to love others.

Lord thank you that your love is patient. Help us show patience with those around us.

Lord thank you that your love is kind. Help us to extend kindness to others.

Lord thank you that true love is not jealous. Help us cast aside feelings of jealousy or hatred towards others.

Lord thank you that your love does not brag and is not arrogant. Help us not to live with pride or arrogance, but to choose to walk with humility and grace.

Lord thank you that true love does not act unbecomingly. Lord help us to extend kindness instead of rudeness towards others. Help us to lay aside the critical tone and tearing down with our words, so that we can truly walk in peace.

Lord thank you that true love does not seek its own. Lord help us not to live selfishly, looking only to our own interests.

Lord thank you that true love is not provoked. Lord help us not to become easily angered. Help us not to be so quickly reactive, but instead slow to speak and slow to become angry.

Lord thank you that your love does not take into account a wrong suffered. Lord help us not to hold grudges, but to choose to forgive, even when it’s difficult.

Lord thank you that your love does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. Lord help us to love your words of truth, may we walk in your freedom and wisdom. Let it be what drives our lives and choices every day.

Lord thank you that your love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, thank you that your love never fails.

Help us to love as you love. Fill us with your Spirit so that we can choose what is best. We are weak Lord, but we know also, that even when we are weak, you are strong within us. Thank you that it’s not all up to us. Thank you that you equip us to face each day with the power of your love, your forgiveness, and your grace.

We love you Lord, and we need you today, and every day,

In Jesus’ Name,

Amen.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora