Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 2-14-18

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone! God Bless you All, In Jesus Name!~ 2-14-18 Give All the Glory to God, He is the only one that Truly Matters! Amen~
Please pray for a situation that is going on in our household.
Addiction, Enabling, Lying, Stealing, It All Has to Stop!~ In Jesus Name!~ Amen
Pray for those lost in Addiction! That the Lord will Touch them, Heal them, and Bring them Back to the Fold!~ Amen
If we want the Lord to work in our Lives, We need to be Faithful, Obedient and Diligent!~
Humble yourself before God, Pray forgiveness and Peace, Mercy and Grace, in Jesus Name!~
Did you know God does not hear the prayers of an unsaved, un-repented person?
John 9:31 kjv- Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. Amen
We need to Worshipers of God, Seeking and Doing His Will!~
And to Know the Will of God, we need the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit of God will Never lead us astray!~ Amen
Knowing the will of God is found by reading the word of God, and listening to that still soft voice, with Heart and Devotion, with forgiveness and a Kind Heart, Loving Everyone and Praying for Everyone!~ Amen
I don't know what this day will bring, But I do Know, when I Keep God First, and Seek More of Jesus and Less of this World, Trusting in Him, That Everything is gong to be alright!~ Amen!~
Pray for each and everyone in our families, and everyone in the fellowship halls And Around the Globe IN Jesus Mighty Name!~
Have Faith in God, Know He has All the Answers!~
Have a Beautiful day in the Lord, I Love You, and I am Praying for Your Love for God, and Faith in Him, to Increase, in Jesus Name! Be Love!~

John 14:27 kjv- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Amen!~

Heavenly Father,

I want to thank you for the precious gift of love that you have given to the world and to me. Thank you for blessing me with this love and the strength that I get from you every single day. Without your love for me I can’t be….I can’t function….I can’t even breathe…because I NEED your love to sustain me. It’s like food and medicine for my soul Lord.

Please continue to let me feel your comforting love in my life and Lord I give myself over to you to perfect in me this gift of love…that I may be able to express it and share it with others. Lord…I have not always been good at this…forgive me. Father God…some people are harder to love than others…but I want to be like your Son Jesus…so please continue the work you are doing in my life so that my heart will be like yours. In Jesus name I pray.

God I love you so much and Father……… Happy Valentines day! From your us your children. XOXO

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora