Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Dr Diana Brevan 2-15-18

Good Morning Prayer with Dr Diana Brevan 2-15-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Our Job as a Nation Is To Raise Our Hands And Pray For our Nation Do You KNow How Many Shootings and Killings are among the School Systems Children and teachers being Killed. People who has no brains and not not near who are Crucified in Christ kill harmless children and teachers and more within the System. We All Need to RASIE OUR HANDS TOUCH THE HEM OF THE LORDS GARMENT AND PRAY PRAY PRAY. Its PAINFUL WITHIN MY HEART. To Even hear such a things that are going on in our Nation Today. And nothing is being done to Protect our children. Oh My Goodness.Dear Heavenly Father, I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind, rebuke and bring to no effect, all division, discord, disunity, strife, anger, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealousy, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear spirits, murmuring spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits, and spirits of antichrist

I bind all curses that have been spoken against us. I bless those who curse me, and pray blessings on those who despitefully use me.

I bind all spoken judgment made against us and judgments I have made against others
I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit; whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft or counterfeit tongues that have been prayed against me.

I am God’s child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus’ name. Let it be prosperous for me, let me walk in your love, Lord. The Holy Spirit leads and guides me today, I discern between the righteous and the wicked.

I take authority over Satan and all his demons, and those people who are influenced by them. I declare Satan is under my feet and remain there all day. I am the righteous of God in Christ Jesus.

I am God’s property. Satan you are bound from my family, my mind, my body, my home, and my finances.

I confess that I am healed and whole. I flourish, I am long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love. Whatsoever I set my hand to do shall prosper, for God supplies all my needs. I have all authority over Satan, all demons, and beasts of the field. God, I pray for the ministry that you have for me. Anoint me, God, for all you have called me to do for you.

I call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God ordained encounters and ministry positions. I claim a hedge of protection around myself, spouse and children throughout this day and night.

I ask you, God, in the name of Jesus to dispatch angels to surround me, my spouse and my children today, and to put them throughout my house and around our cars, souls and bodies. I ask angels to protect my house from any intrusion and to protect me and my family from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks.When I speak as well for our Children our Households I speak Also for our Children and their households and all of our Grandchildren and all of our great grand.

I ask this prayer in the Mighty Name of Jesus AMEN.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora