Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-16-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-16-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Thursday Morning! God Bless you! 2-16-18 Another day to Praise His Name, Another Day Closer to His Coming! Amen ~
I Hope you all had a Beautiful Valentines day, Loving on your family and friends!~ The More we Love, the Less we have time for other emotions that tend to get in our way!~ Amen
And If All we do is Love, then the ways of the world slowly disappear! Situations get better, All the Bitterness, remorseful things slowly go away, and we can raise the bar and move on to the next phase of what God has in-store for us!~ Amen
And we want to be on the same page as God in our life.
No jumping around to our own selfish wants an needs.
We Must be Seeking Gods will, in our lives. Jesus said not everyone will enter into the Kingdom of God, only those who did the Fathers Will!~ Amen
So if you are living for yourself, or to please others, then you have it all wrong!~
We are to Do Everything, as if we are doing it for the Lord!~ Amen
So, Whatever you are doing, i.e. Mowing a yard, cleaning a house, washing a care, filling an order, waiting on people in a store of a restaurant, working in a classroom, Do Everything, Like You are Doing it, for the Lord!~ Because Ultimately, We Are!~ Amen
Have a Beautiful day in the Lord, Love God with All Your Heart, We only get one chance in this life, So Make it Count!~
Faithful and Free, Forever We'll Be!~ Amen
God Bless your day, and your way, in Jesus Loving Name! Shalom!~

1 Colossians 3:22-25 kjv- 22 Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God; 23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. Amen!~

Heavenly Father,

Your word in Isaiah 55:9, says, “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” And in response to your word I say, “I thank you for being above me and knowing what is best for me.” In this life, we are all searching for our purpose and asking for your will to be done. But let us not be blindsided and naive to think that as we ask, so we are ready for it to be revealed and respond accordingly. I pray that as each of us comes to a point in our lives where we dare to ask you to reveal your will for us, you would put us in a place of acceptance of what you reveal to us. It may not be what we want, but it will surely be what we need in order to live a life fully invested in you. When fear attempts to consume us, be the destroyer of the fear by your perfect love for we know it casts out all fear. When you see that we are tempted to turn back and ignore your will, chasten our spirits and helps us to see that you only want the best for us. Help us to realize that anything you bring into our lives and anything you reveal to us is for our good. Give us a spirit of acceptance and a heart open to your move in our lives. Most of all Lord, let us never get so caught up in seeking you out for a revelation that we forget to seek you, for you. Let us always desire to be with you above all things. Seeking your kingdom first and letting everything else be added afterwords. Letting your love surround us and cast out any fear or doubts. Help us to live in love with you, accept your will for our lives and give us the proper response to your revelation.

In Jesus’ Name,

Amen

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/