Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-17-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-17-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Praise the Lord and Happy Saturday!~ 2-17-18 Follow your Heart and Not your Flesh, God is a Heart Reader!~ Amen ~
Galatians 1:10 - For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. Amen~
Are we trying to please men or God, do we do things for others to look at us and admire us, or do we do what the Lord requires?
If we do not Bow down to the Lord, then we suffer for it.
If we live to please others, then we miss our true meaning.
This is God's World, we are only Allowed to live in it!~
Choice Make us, what you choose to do today, will greatly impact your tomorrow, and if You Choose God, then Nothing can stand in your way! Amen
There will be Trials and Troubles, but Know This, Jesus is our Help, and He has Overcome the world!~ Amen~
God is For us, and when we Abide in Him, Love Him, Serve, Honor, and Praise His Name, He Will Always Stand Up for us, Lift us Up, and Show us the way we need to go, give us the words we need to say, and do the things He purposes us to do!~ Amen
We have all the tools, So why is it so difficult to get out of this world's ways?
I pray God will Strengthen You, and Lift you out of the struggle you are going through, and show you how to Live for Him, Totally, 100%, Faithful and Free!~ In Jesus Name!~
God Bless your day, Keep Him First, in Jesus Name! Amen!~

Dear Lord, help me to cultivate the simplicity of devotion to You. I want You to be my primary ambition in life. I desire to behold Your beauty, and dwell in Your house all the days of my life (Psalm 27:4). Let seeking Your heart be the goal of my life even in busy and stressful times. Help me to be one who seeks after Your beauty. Help me to discover Your emotions and the purposes of Your heart. I want to be a lover of God and thirst after You daily (Psalm 42:1-2a). “Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings” (Psalm 17:8).

Teach me how to align my heart with Yours. I recommit myself as a man/woman after Your heart. I choose to seek Your face (Psalm 27:8). In difficult times, open my heart to receive Your revelation. Hide me in the shelter of your tabernacle (Psalm 27:5). Reveal deeply to my heart Your love for me. Rescue me in the midst of difficult circumstances, and bring me into a spacious place (Psalm 18:19). Teach me to enjoy life the way you desire. I choose to be confident in Your love. I am Your Bride. “I love you, O LORD, my strength” (Psalm 18:1).

“One thing I ask from the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock... I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD” (Psalm 27:4-5, 13-14). In Jesus’ name, Amen.

“Guard my life, for I am devoted to you. You are my God” (Psalm 86:2a).

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/