Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Afternoon Healing Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-17-18

Good Afternoon Healing Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-17-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Healing Prayer For You...
A prayer you can say to heal yourself, and to heal others.

Father God, I know it is Your Will for me to be healed; by the stripes (whippings) Jesus received for my sake before He was crucified, my total healing has been secured, paid for by Jesus Christ, and my healing is assured by Your Word:

In Isaiah 53:5 (Holy Bible), God announced healing for us...healing for spiritual, mental, emotional and physical ailments... and 1 Peter 2:24 (Holy Bible) confirms it.

Healing prayer for you...

Psalms 103:2-3 states “Forget not all His benefits, He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.” When Jesus died on the Cross and sacrificed His life for my sake, I received more than one benefit...I received forgiveness for all my sins and the healing of all my diseases.

You, Lord, have already spoken healing prayer for me.

Father God, You spoke through the prophet Isaiah (Isa. 53:4), and the Gospel of Matthew 8:17 (Holy Bible) re-stated it... “Jesus took my sicknesses and removed my diseases." If Jesus took my sicknesses and removed my diseases when He died on the Cross, I don’t have to receive any sickness in my body, and if the devil puts sickness on me, I don't have to tolerate it or allow the lying symptoms of disease to remain in my mind, feelings, or body.

Father God, You said, whatever things I ask when I pray, believe I receive them, and I will have them! (Mark 11:24)

Therefore I receive all the healing Jesus Christ has already obtained for me. I speak this healing prayer for myself...

I now speak directly to the sickness or disease, in Jesus' name.... “Sickness/disease (cancer, diabetes, cold, flu, etc) that is now in my body, I command you to die, in the name of Jesus. I go to the root cause of the problem, and command the root of this sickness to die and disappear, in the name of Jesus. I command all pain and lying symptoms of illness to Go! now and not return, in the name of Jesus Christ. I command complete healing to take place and manifest in my body now, in Jesus' name.

In the all-powerful name of Jesus Christ, I order fear, and worry, doubt and unbelief to leave. I command faith to come forth and God's love and healing power to flow through me now. Thank you, Jesus for healing me!"

Dear Jesus, at this moment, I receive Your healing power right now; I command it to flow through my body and free me from pain, all other discomfort, and all symptoms of sickness now, in Jesus' name.

I receive, acknowledge and thank You as my miracle Healer. By Your stripes (your whippings and blood sacrifice for my healing) I AM healed; You suffered to purchase healing for my body., and I take hold of my healing now, and command it to manifest in my body....healing prayer for me.

I receive what You did for me right here, right now. You took my infirmities, You bore my sicknesses; by Your stripes I Am Healed, because You forgave all my sins...which opened the door to evil spirits and disease...and You took all my diseases into your body when You were crucified and died, So that I can be healed and live in perfect health.

Father God, you said in Your Word...and it is impossible for the Creator of the Heavens and the earth to lie...You are the God Who Heals Me. I believe You, I speak healing prayer for me. I receive Your healing, I am healed, I thank You, Lord, for Your healing power, and I give you praise, in Jesus name.

I accept You, Lord Jesus, as my Healer and I receive my healing manifested in my body right now. Jesus Christ forgave all my sins, and healed all diseases when He was crucified on the Cross and paid the ultimate price, laying down His life for the salvation and healing of all who ask for and receive God's free gift of righteousness with God and health and wholeness, through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

You alone, Lord Jesus, could forgive all my sins, make me righteous and blameless before the Holy and Almighty Living God, the Creator of the heavens and the earth. You have made intercession and healing prayer for me. You are the God Who heals all people of all sickness and diseases. You are the Savior of the entire world, and my miracle Healer.

There's nobody like you, Jesus! It's all about You. Only You paid the price for my sins and my diseases. I receive You, as my personal Savior and my Lord who now guides and directs my life into the good things You have for me because You love me with an everlasting love. In Your name, I speak healing prayer for me. I receive my healing, and your healing power working in me by the Holy Spirit of the Living God. And I give You all the praise,Jesus, all the glory and the honor. Amen.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/