Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-18-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-18-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Praise God, Praise His Holy Name! Shalom Shalom! Happy Sunday 2-18-18 What a Glorious Morning in the Lord! Praise Him Right Where You Are, in Jesus Name! Amen ~
What a Blessing it was to Wake up today, Giving God all the Honor and Praise, Staying Obedient in His Word, and doing what He requires of us!~ Amen
What a Wonderful feeling it is, waking people who don't really have anything, and showing them Gods Love, wrapped in a warm Breakfast, and Speaking Blessings into their Lives!~
I am Humbled to be a Servant for the Lord and Whatever He has for me, I will Gladly Accept it, I will Go where He wills me to Go, and Do what He has Called me to do! Amen
If it's Not from God, then I don't want it, if it's in the World, then I don't want it, For the Lord is My Shepard, I shall Not Want!~ Amen!~
Let us be mindful that we are not only to work out our own Salvation, But We are Called to Help Others who are Struggling, Who are Lost and Who are Addicted. Amen
That is no way to go through life, So we lead by example, and Love on Everyone we Meet. Showing them that Jesus is Lord Master and King in our Lives and He is Calling Everyone Home!~ Amen
Today, Please Be Jesus to Someone, Show them Love, Listen to their Needs and if you can help them in any way, please do. It goes a Long Ways!~ Amen
Be Blessed to be a Blessing and Do everything as if You are doing it for the Lord, Because Honestly, You Are!~
Go in Peace and Have a Beautiful Day in the Lord!~
If you need a prayer, have a praise report, want to talk, or anything else, I am here for you,~
In Jesus Name! Peace

Matthew 5:1-12 KJV And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. 9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. 10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Heavenly Father, as turmoil and terror throughout the globe seems to increase with every passing day, as the world’s hatred of You increases and as man’s animosity towards Your children continues to grow, we long for that promised time of peace on earth ..that will only come when the Prince of peace Himself sets up His millennial rule in Jerusalem.

Forgive us Lord, for we have strayed so far from Your righteous laws and have discredited Your perfect statutes and glorious commandments, in a world that is calling evil good and good evil – and there is no health in us.

Help us to continue to demonstrate Your love and grace towards all with whom we come in contact, and look down in pity on all who are lost and blinded by the lies and deceit of the evil one.

Give wisdom and discernment to all Your children as we travel through this hurting world, and may Your peace that passes understanding flood the hearts and minds of all Christians – and equip us all to share the good news of the glorious gospel of grace.. to all who are searching for a ‘peace’ that only comes from You, in Jesus name we pray,

Amen

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/