Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 2-18-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 2-18-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Control
Tenth Avenue North
Here I am
All my intentions
All my obsessions
I want to lay them all down
In Your hands
Only Your love is vital
Though I'm not entitled
Still You call me Your child
God You don't need me
But somehow You want me
Oh, how You love me
Somehow that frees me
To take my hands off of my life
And the way it should go
God You don't need me
But somehow You want me
Oh, how You love me
Somehow that frees me
To open my hands up
And give You control
I give You control
I've had plans
Shattered and broken
Things I have hoped in
Fall through my hands
You have plans
To redeem and restore me
You're behind and before me
Oh, help me believe
God You don't need me
But somehow You want me
Oh, how You love me
Somehow that frees me
To take my hands off of my life
And the way it should go, oh
God You…
"Resurrection Power"

You called me from the grave by name
You called me out of all my shame
I see the old has passed away
The new has come

Now I have resurrection power
Living on the inside
Jesus, You have given us freedom
No longer bound by sin and darkness
Living in the light of Your goodness
You have given us freedom

That I'm dressed in Your royalty
Your Holy Spirit lives in me
And I see my past has been redeemed
The new has come

Living on the inside
I'm no longer bound by sin and darkness

Freedom, You have given us freedom
You have given us freedom, my chains are gone
You have given us freedom, hallelujah
You have given us freedom, my chains are gone
You have given us freedom, hallelujah

Living on the inside
Now, I'm no longer bound by sin and darkness
Living on the inside
Now, I'm no longer bound by sin and darkness

I have resurrection power
Living on the inside
Living on the inside
No longer bound by sin and darkness
I Will Sing the Wondrous Story
I will sing the wondrous story
Of the Christ who died for me,
How He left His home in glory
For the cross of Calvary.
Yes, I’ll sing the wondrous story
Of the Christ who died for me,
Sing it in the light of glory,
Sing it through eternity.
I was lost, but Jesus found me,
Found the sheep that went astray,
Threw His loving arms around me,
Drew me back into His way.
I was bruised, but Jesus healed me;
Faint was I from many a fall;
Sight was gone, and fears possessed me,
But He freed me from them all.
Days of darkness still come o’er me,
Sorrow’s paths I often tread,
But the Savior still is with me;
By His hand I’m safely led.
He will keep me till the rapture,
Day by day He’ll wash my feet,
And will transform all my nature
That in glory we may meet.

TITHES & OFFERINGS
Announcements:
Moments with Deacon Matthew and Searching the Scriptures returns next week.
Certified Bible Studies start in Luke Chapter 8

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 6

The Book of Psalms Chapter Six
When Fear Becomes Faith

Verse 1: "O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your anger, nor chasten me in Your wrath." This Psalm contains the lyrics to a song written by David the king of Israel. In these times, movie stars, musicians and other performers are studied and copied by people everywhere. Such men and women are practically worshipped by adoring "fans." Historically, however, that has not been the case. Entertainers were mostly financially poor individuals and often, if they were good at what they did, such people were enslaved by local royalists and forced to perform. Until very recent times, it was the royals themselves who were studied and copied by adoring subjects. David was a "star" in Israel. He certainly had rough times and you can note today how quickly people will turn against a fallen idol. If you have ever regretted that you are not some famous person, take note of these verses. It's not all fun to be at the top. David had an advantage that most famous people do not have—he had faith in the Lord. He made mistakes, he regretted them and understood that the Lord uses corrective measures upon those who deviate from God's will. But he also knew that when he called out to God, the Lord heard him—and that same God hears you and me. The Lord will rebuke, chasten, but also bless His people.

Verse 2: "Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am pining away; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are dismayed." David had been an obscure shepherd boy until the Lord reached into his life and set him on the road to becoming a king. His dreams, if he even dreamed about such things—they came true, but dreams can become nightmares, and that that was happened to him. He sought the grace of God, looking for it in the right way—he prayed in faith to the Lord, the One who is all-knowing, all-powerful, and hears the prayers of the faithful. God is able to heal us emotionally as well as physically, and David knew it. As we discover David in Scripture, we find that he is the kind of person we should want to be. He made mistakes like we do. He didn't understand everything and we don't, either. But he did accomplish much because he was a man of prayer, like we are becoming.

Verse 3: "And my soul is greatly dismayed; but You, O Lord—how long?" Here are two ways we all are basically the same: 1) We all get discouraged from time-to-time, and 2) if we have the faith to pray, as human beings we get impatient because we want the answer right now! David discovered what Paul the Apostle would learn in a future century: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7). God's outward answer to your need may be Yes, No, or Wait, depending on the circumstances of His will, but His immediate response is peace, as David began to experience as he wrote Verse 8 of this chapter.

Verse 4: "Return, O Lord, rescue my soul; save me because of Your lovingkindness." As noted in the preceding chapter, the English phrase "lovingkindness" is an attempt to translate and explain the Hebrew word "chesed." That word is an expression of God's love, in which He loves and blesses us, not merely because of something we did, but because of something HE did. Jesus became our Living Sacrifice, offered for us. God faithfully offers, we accept His offer in faith, and the contract is valid because of the precious blood of Jesus Christ. As the prophet John the Baptist shouted when Jesus met him at the Jordan River: "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" (John 1:29). The Lord's death on the cross is the Solution for our sin, going back in time to encompass David, and reaching ahead to include you and me.

Verse 5: "For there is no mention of You in death; in Sheol who will give You thanks?" In our lives, two key doors exist for us. Both have clearly defined signs on them: One of the doors is marked "Faith in the Lord" and the other is labeled "Unbelief." To not make a choice is to opt for "Unbelief." There are only two options. At the end of our lives, we will encounter one of those doors. If we have placed our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, our door will open to eternal life with Him. Joy, light and love will be ours—forever. Those who somehow resist Him and His love, will enter darkness so profound that they will eternally long for even the dim light of this world, but they can never return. Our opportunity is right now. Once unbelieving people enter the state called "death," Jesus will no longer be available. He will never be mentioned in the place of eternal death, and no "thanks" will ever be offered there.

Verse 6: "I am weary with my sighing; every night I make my bed swim, I dissolve my couch with my tears." Great effort typically goes into becoming a person of power. The goal is at last in sight, it becomes possible and then it happens. You are in charge. All too soon it becomes apparent that the position is greater than you are. You have become the one who makes the decisions and all too often, you really don't know what to do. People's lives are changed by what you opt for. It can seem like your bed, your couch has become a pool filled with your tears. Your hope in all this is to discover true faith in the Lord, a faith in which you will go to Him in believing prayer.

Verse 7: "My eye has wasted away with grief; it has become old because of all my adversaries." Strangely, in your position of leadership, you now have adversaries who seemingly want you to fail at what you're having difficulty accomplishing. Enemies surround you, and you grieve about what is happening and mourn what might have been. You stare blankly at the wall, feeling like you have become old before your time. Now is the moment to continue in prayer, in which you are meant to CONNECT with the Lord.

Verse 8: "Depart from me, all you who do iniquity, for the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping." One answer found in faithful prayer, is seen as we notice the difference between David's preceding prayers and the continuation of his prayer in the verses that follow—The Lord turned his unbelief, his fear, into renewed faith and confidence. He still had enemies, some of those in Israel, where many resisted his leadership, but now God had begun to flood his heart and mind with the Lord's peace, as described in Philippians 4:6-7. We all need that peace, infinitely more than we need a "fix" for our earthly situation. As Jesus said in John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you: My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid." When we have His peace, we will find out that our fear begins to dissipate like a noxious mist. Fear turns into God's love.

Verse 9: "The Lord has heard my supplication, the Lord receives my prayer." And now the change for David was becoming complete. Faith is not something we devise in order to feel better. It is a deep KNOWING that the God who cares has received our prayer. If you or I go to the house of the governor, president, king or some other high official, we may knock on the door but we will likely not be admitted. If we persist, we might well end up in jail. But it's not that way with the Lord. The writer in Psalm 66:19 got it exactly right as he excitedly cried out, "Certainly God has heard, He has given heed to the voice of my prayer." It was true for David and it's true now. God hears you and me. Faith is a gift in which we not only know that God exists, but also that He hears and is doing what's right for you and me.

Verse 10: "All my enemies will be ashamed and greatly dismayed; they shall turn back, they will suddenly be ashamed." David's responsibility as king of Israel included that he was to protect and defend the nation against its enemies. Though God was with him, David was human and became overwhelmed. Even more troublesome than the armies that march through this world, are the supernatural battles that rage all around us. One type of war we see and the other we don't. The latter type includes "bullets" of unbelief fired by the enemy, and since we have been "hit" many times by unbelief, we need supernatural medics to place us on stretchers at key times and give us medical attention. A now-rested and healed David was cured by the touch of God, and he was confident once more, ready to return to battle. He KNEW his enemies would be defeated, and so will the Lord have victory in your life and mine.

Let us pray:

Lord, I have given in to unbelief. I am afraid, Lord. Help me, heal me and forgive me. I know You hear me, and so I bring myself and my situation—to You. Please hear me and fill me with Your peace. Thank You. In Jesus Name. Amen
GODS PLAN OF SALVATION

Gods Purpose: Eternal Life

God loves you and He created you for a Purpose: To Know Him and have a personal relationship with Him. John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Peoples Problem: Sin and Separation

People miss the life God Intends for them because they choose to go their own way and fall short of His Perfect standard. Defying God in this way is called sin, and it separates us from God and prevents us from having a relationship with Him. In fact sin is so radically opposed To Gods Perfect Character that it requires the most extreme penalty: death and eternal separation from God.

Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Gods Solution: Jesus Christ We cannot make our own way to our own Imperfect efforts. So God Himself chose to provide the perfect payment for Sin. He Sent His Son Jesus Christ to die in our place, bridging the gap between Himself and humanity. We can only come to God on His Terms.

1 Peter 3:18 Christ’s Suffering and Ours18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Your Personal Response: Confession And Faith

You Must Personally respond to Jesus Sacrifice by turning your old sinful life and trusting Him to give you a new life. Salvation through Christ Jesus is a free gift. Accepting It is an act of Faith.

Romans 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

A PRAYER OF SALVATION IF YOU ARE READY TO TRUST IN JESUS WITH YOUR LIFE, PRAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Lord Jesus I have gone my own way, and sinned against you. Have mercy on me and forgive my sin. I believe you are Gods Son who died in my place, than Rose from the dead with the power and the Authority to give me a new life, Thanks for making me a Child of God. I now surrender my life to You, and your purposes. Give me by your Holy Spirit the boldness to confess daily my sin in You to others. I ask this in Jesus mighty Name Amen!

WHAT NOW?

Tell Someone: This helps you confirm your decision and can inspire you to demonstrate a real change.

Start Praying: This helps you to grow in your relationship with our Father God and keeps you connected to His Power and guidance.

Read The Bible: This helps you to get to know our Father God and for you to discover His Plans that He has ahead for your life.

Get Involved: Getting active in a strong Based Fellowship can help you to grow spiritually provide accountability and allow you to use your unique gifts to honor God and help others. Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Senior Pastora Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI.

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6 M,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora