Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 2-20-18

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 2-20-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.
ASK ACCORDING TO HIS WILL
James 4:2-3 (NKJV) You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask. 3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
I want us to look at the second part of verse 2 today. It says “you do not have because you do not ask.” God has set a plan in place that works through asking. Asking is what we call praying. When we come to God, our Heavenly Father, and ask Him for something that lines up with His will, we can have the assurance within us that He will answer our prayer.
God is not withholding from us, but God is much wiser than us. He knows that if we get outside His will for our lives, it will cause major problems. I have found that the best type of praying is to make sure that the request lines up with His Word, which is His will.
Too many times, we do what verse 3 admonishes us not to do, and that is to ask with wrong intent. We want to be blessed and have everything easy. Unfortunately, that is not how this all works. Some things in life do not come easy, but God loves us and wants the best for us. I think of good parents. They do not give their children everything that they want. They give them what they know is best for them.
It is the same with God. He has given us His Word and said, “Ok, this is what is best for you. Look in this Book and anything that I have said you can have, is yours.” Does that sound simple? Well, it is! Jesus said in Matthew 17:20, “If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.” But He also said unless we become like children, we will not see the Kingdom of God.
So today, find out what God's will is for the prayer you want to pray. When you do, ask!
Confession: I am making a quality decision in my life to find out what God's Word says about the things that I am asking for. When I find that out, I know that I will have the petitions that I desire of Him.
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora