Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-21-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-21-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Praise the Lord, Praise Him!~ God Bless you! 2-21-18 wednesday!~ It's going to be a Beautiful, Wonderful Day! Because God Loves You, and Jesus is Lord!~ Amen ~

We can't go through life, Bitter, Holding Grudges, Hating People, and just being a bunch of grumpy people who whine when we don't get our ways!~
Approach Life with a Loving, Caring Attitude, Love and Forgive, Just as our Lord does!~ Know That God Loves us and Cares for us, that Jesus went to the Cross for each of Us, that we have the Glorious Chance to Be with Them in Their Eternity, Forever!~ This should always be where are minds are!~
There is No More Time to be living for ourselves, We need to Girth up, Put on the Armor of God, and Fight the Good Fight of Faith!~ Amen~
Know God, or No God, Know Jesus, or No Jesus, Know Peace, or No Peace!~
I don't understand it all, But I know enough to Keep God First, Loving Him Everyday, Trusting in Him Alone, that He will Meet our Every Need, That Jesus Christ is the Lord Master and King of My Life, and I Belong to Him!~ Amen
I don't have all the answers, but I know who does!~ Amen
One Day the Sky is Going to Split, and Since we do not know when that will be, I want to be found in the Lord Each and Every Day! Amen No Turning Back!~ Amen
I pray Gods Will becomes Your Will, that You Follow the Holy Spirit in Every situation, and that We Trust God enough, to go into the Fire, the heart of the matter, and always come out Victorious!~ Amen
Be courageous, Be Set Apart, Be a God Seeker, and Be Jesus to Someone out there!~ Amen
I Love you all, and I am praying for you, This Day, In Jesus Name! Shalom!~
Love, you all!

Matthew 24:30 kjv- And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Amen!~

Heavenly Father, I bow my knee before You in prayer and praise. Lead and guide me today in all You say and do. May I walk in spirit and truth today and be sensitive to Your gentle guidance.

Help me I pray to fix my eyes on the Lord Jesus, knowing that without Him I will quickly stray from the path that is best for me. Lord I believe that You have scheduled every day of my life and I do not want to stray from the path that You would have me take.

Help me to be faithful to You and to willing go along the path of Your choosing, knowing that it may conflict with my own desires and wishes. Develop in me a heart that delights to do Your will so that the longings of my heart are brought into line with Your plans and purposes and Your will for my life.

Let my eyes always be looking to You and keep me from the looking at the storms and difficulties of life, knowing that You are with me to lead and guide and to uphold to Your praise and glory.

Thank You that Jesus is the Way and the Truth and the Life and I desire to do only that which is pleasing in Your site, in Jesus name I pray,

Amen

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/