Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service-2-21-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 2-21-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

He Touched Me Lyrics

Shackled by a heavy burden,
'Neath a load of guilt and shame.
Then the hand of Jesus touched me,
And now I am no longer the same.

He touched me, Oh He touched me,
And oh the joy that floods my soul!
Something happened and now I know,
He touched me and made me whole.

Since I met this blessed Savior,
Since He cleansed and made me whole,
I will never cease to praise Him,
I'll shout it while eternity rolls.

He touched me, Oh He touched me,
And oh the joy that floods my soul!
Something happened and now I know
He touched me and made - .

At The Cross Lyrics

Alas! and did my Savior bleed
And did my Sovereign die?
Would He devote that sacred head
For such a worm as I?

At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light,
And the burden of my heart rolled away, rolled away,
It was there by faith I received my sight,
And now I am happy all the day!

Was it for crimes that I have done
He groaned upon the tree?
Amazing pity! grace unknown!
And love beyond degree!

At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light,
And the burden of my heart rolled away, rolled away,
It was there by faith I received my sight,
And now And now And now I am happy all the day! all the
day!

Because He Lives Lyrics

God sent his son, they called him Jesus,
He came to love, heal and forgive.
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my savior lives.

[Chorus]
Because he lives
I can face tomorrow
Because he lives
All fear is gone
Because i know he holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because he lives

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives,
But greater still the calm assurance:
This child can face uncertain day because he lives.

[Chorus]

And then one day I'll cross the river,
I'll fight life's final war with pain.
And then, as death gives way to vict'ry,
I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know he reigns.

[Chorus]

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to 1 Corinthians 13:13
THE FIRST EPISTLE TO THE CORINTHIANS"
The Greatest Of These Is Love (13:13)
Pastora Diana Brevan

Welcome To Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
My Name Is Senior Pastora, Dr.Diana Brevan Of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
Let us Open up The Word to the Love Chapter To 1 Corinthians 13”

In His discourse on spiritual gifts, Paul praised the value of
love...
a. Introducing it as "a more excellent way" - 1Co 12:31But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
b. Emphasizing its necessity along with any ability or service we
might have - 1Co 13:1-3 1If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
c. Explaining its abiding superiority over spiritual gifts - 1Co 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

2. He even praised its value over faith and hope...
a. Abiding virtues in of themselves - 1Co 13:13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
b. Yet love is "the greatest of these" virtues - 1Co 13:13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

[Why is love so highly valued by Paul? And if it is such a great
virtue, how should we manifest in our lives? These questions I wish to
address in this Sermon Teaching Today, first by summarizing...]

I. THE GREATNESS OF LOVE

A. LOVE MOTIVATED GOD TO SAVE US...
1. Out of love for the world, God gave His Son - Jn 3:16-17; 1Jn
4:9-10 1 John 4:9-10 9This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
John 3:16-17 16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

2. The magnitude of God's love is seen when we consider that it
was expressed while we were yet sinners - Romans 5:6-8
Christ in Our Place:6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

B. LOVE MOTIVATED CHRIST TO DIE FOR US...
1. The Father's love toward the Son motivated the Son to love us
- Jn 15:9 Love and Joy Perfected 9 “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
2. Such love then motivated Christ to die for us - John 15:13 13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.
Ephesians 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.
C. LOVE MOTIVATES US TO LIVE FOR CHRIST...
1. The love of Christ compelled Paul to live for Him -
2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; 15 and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.

2. Paul's life of faith was thus influenced by Christ's love for
him - Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

D. LOVE MOTIVATES US TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER...
1. The love of Christ should inspire us to love one another -
John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
2. The love of God should likewise move us to love one another
1 John 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

[Love can and should be a very powerful, motivating force in our lives.
We have seen how it prompted God and Christ to express their love for
us. The greatness of love can also be seen in how we should express it
in our lives...]
II. THE EXPRESSION OF LOVE
A. TOWARD GOD AND CHRIST...
1. By keeping the commandments of God and Christ -
John 14:15 Jesus Promises another Helper15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments
John 15:14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. John 14:21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”
2. By loving our brethren in Christ - John 15:12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 1Jn 4:20-21 Obedience by Faith 20 If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? 21 And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.
-- Great is God's love toward us; shall we not love God with great
zeal in return?

B. TOWARD OUR BRETHREN...
1. By helping them when they are in physical need - 1Jn 3:16-18The Outworking of Love 16 By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. 17 But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?18 My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but indeed and in truth.
a. Providing as we have ability and opportunity
b. Loving them in deed and in truth
2. By helping them when they are in spiritual need - 1Pe 4:88 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.” ; James 5:Bring Back the Erring One19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, 20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.
a. Bringing them back to the Lord
b. Loving them with a truly fervent love
3. By setting the example in loving God and keeping His
commandments - 1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments.
a. If we truly love one another, we will encourage them by
providing a good example
b. Only then can we really know that we love the children of
God
-- Does our example express a proper measure of love toward our
brethren?

C. TOWARD OUR ENEMIES...
1. Remember that God loved us while we were still "enemies" – Romans 5:6-10 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

a. While we were "ungodly"
b. While we were "sinners"
2. As children of God, we are to be like our Heavenly Father -
Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect
a. Loving our enemies
b. Blessing those who curse us
c. Doing good to those who hate us
d. Praying for those who spitefully use us and persecute us
3. Just as Jesus and Stephen did toward their persecutors -
Luke23:34 34 Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.”
Acts 7:60 60 Then he knelt down and cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not charge them with this sin.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

And they divided His garments and cast lots.
-- Loving the unlovable and ungrateful is the highest expression
of love!

CONCLUSION :

1. The apostle Paul had experienced the greatness of God's love...
a. In his own conversion, for which he was thankful - 1Timothy 1:12-16Glory to God for His Grace 12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, 13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14 And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. 16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.
b. In enduring persecution, which gave him great hope - Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:“For Your sake we are killed all day long;We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.” 37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

2. We too have experienced the greatness of God's love...
a. In our own conversion...are we thankful?
b. In our daily living...presuming that we are walking in love!

Love is indeed the greatest of virtues. When properly understood and
manifested in our lives, it serves as the basis for our faith and hope!

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of
these is love." - 1Co 13:13And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Have you responded to the love of God by obeying the gospel of Christ?
Are you walking in love, as Christ has loved us and given Himself for us
Ephesians 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.)...?
My Name Is Senior Pastora,Dr.Diana Brevan Where Jesus Is Lord @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6 M,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora